No-Thing

Sub-communication And Traps Of Leo's Videos

23 posts in this topic

@Seed Hey Seed, I read your post and looked for any reaction to it. There was a slight fleeting flinch of protectiveness but as soon as I spotted it it evaporated. :-) 

Now I feel only gratitude towards you posting. I contemplated if I take it too serious and I think you are right I do! I am obsessed with it and the gravitational pull gets stronger and stronger. But the obsession burns itself and I see the light shining through in my life more and more. 

I wrote this post inspired by the afterglow of a recent awakening experience. I thought I can help but right it feels like it is more about you guys helping me. 

Wow! Wasn't expecting that. You are very honest. :)

20 hours ago, No-Thing said:

I project onto Leo, that he advocates a sense of rejection towards all forms culture, and "normal" society. In his recent video he stated something like, "I realise over and over how toxic society is". In order to get your ass out of the grip of societal programming this form of approach can be effective. Just stay aware to the idea that this approach has a strong judgemental tone. At a given point on your path when you freed yourself enough from the shackles of society you can start to drop those judgements again and embrace society to whatever extend you like. From the absolute perspective society is not wrong!

I like your post! Thanks!

From the absolute perspective nothing is wrong.

What he means I think is that todays society is ruled by unconciousness.