Dan Arnautu

30 Ways To Remedy Social Conditioning

3 posts in this topic

As a follow up to the ”30 Ways Society Fucks You In The Ass”, I would love to see some high consciusness alternatives to the things described in the video.

Also, I think it would be a fun video for Leo to shoot and might get some more people on board with self-actualization. The latest videos were pretty deep and I don't think everyone would be so advanced as to really get what he is saying.

Please give a thumbs up if you would like to see this too!

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@Dingus Kudos to that. It's good stuff.

Although I was talking more about small things to implement, like maybe good habits like reading good books instead of watching tv or meditating. Or for example when looking to buy a car looking at the intrinsic value of items instead of the apparent value and so on.

Like in the video about how to ace life and college.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

first day.....so many topics just watched "why people seem crazy..took th link test...seems square-ei. if ur not an obedient happy chimp u have low self esteem and high anxiety....would like leo  to explain more about personality and its use  and 'improvement' the test trigged my fourth way work ideas...humans tend to be asleep and robots...awakening/enlightenment is contradictory to society