mmKay

Out of Body Experiences Journal. Practicing Astral Projection / Lucid dreaming

23 posts in this topic

On 31/12/2024 at 0:21 PM, mmKay said:

The lady mentioned something about these being the representatives of the intergalactic alliance or something along those lines, and that maybe I could be one too.

ss.jpg

haha, I stumbled upon this paragraph on Bashar's website. Funny coincidence.

Haven't had any OBE's since I moved to Budapest a few months ago. I feel it has to do something with stess and my lack of nutritious nutrition. I want to pick up Kriya yoga and I think I heard it being recommended by some Astral projection practitioners. Aparently it helps you be more in control of your subdle body which would be exciting.


reminder: My life's mission is to help men Completely Heal ALL their Ego Wounds, so they develop a Mature, Healthy, Strong and Integrated Self-Esteem & Ego. Apply for free help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the astral body / subdtle body / sensation body?

Imagine for a moment that the the mind, and the body and  brain are separate entities.
The subtle body is the one you shift into during astral projection.

Here’s one way to picture it:
Look at your hand. Clench it. You can see it move, and you can feel it, right?

Now imagine your hand is completely numb -- no sensation at all -- but you can still clench it. That’s the physical body moving without sensations.

Next, imagine the opposite: you can feel the sensation of clenching, but your hand isn’t moving at all. That’s the sensation body -- or subtle body -- without physical movement.

Day-to-day experience is a mix of both: physical movement plus the sensation of it.
During an out-of-body experience, your physical body stays still, but you isolate the “sensation body” -- your subtle body, and you " pour your consciousness" into that one until you " become it" 


reminder: My life's mission is to help men Completely Heal ALL their Ego Wounds, so they develop a Mature, Healthy, Strong and Integrated Self-Esteem & Ego. Apply for free help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So OBE for you is simply lucid dreaming, not a full on leaving your body and exploring things around you in the same world we are in as we are awake. Being able to figure out small number sequences on pieces of paper another person makes, traveling and sinking under the ground to see things like under the pyramids. Etc.

That's what was interesting to me.

Lucid dreaming feels too normal. I used to do it as a child all the time. I had a lot of nightmares and would recognize it was just a nightmare, make friends with them. Manipulate reality. Fly. I could spawn in anyone I wanted to. I was a really sexual kid and since I knew it was a dream world, I definitely sexually harassed dream people, even in front of others, like an animal. Since I did not think it mattered, it didn't. The people would not care much either. I had a lucid wet dream many times where I would ejaculate irl when having dream sex.

 

What i would want to try if I do it again is to use dreams to contemplate or solve outside dream problems while I sleep. Imagine how difficult it could be but how rewarding. 

 

Anyway, that's lucid dreaming. Astral projection and OBE are not the same to me. Have you heard of true OBE before? I dont know if it's real or not but apparently some test it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now