Guest Annetta

Back Exercises?

7 posts in this topic

Hi!  The family's cleaning lady had back surgery and it is not healing right.  Does anyone know of something that could help her, she is in agony.  Thanks!

This is legit and has cured many people's back pain where nothing else has. Check out the comments on the video.

Edited by Paradigm

@Paradigm Thanks, I'll send it to her.  She might have to wait a bit until her back heals a bit more but this might be very helpful later down the road.  Appreciate it.

Our bodies are incredibly capable when it comes to self healing process. Tell her to be patient and to listen to her body. If she doesn't let it heal properly, she may end up needing another surgery. 

Exercising might not be the best idea if her scars are still fresh. However if the pain prevails, speak to medical expert instead. People on this forum are mostly not experts in the area, you may need a professional opinion of someone who's been in it for decades. 

Consider signing her up with a professional post-trauma rehabilitation programme. They may not be cheap but can work miracles :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 Thanks for the advice, hopefully everything will heal right.  She decided to get the surgery done by a small town doctor and I guess it is not healing right.

@Toby Thanks!  I'll send this to her.