Bazooka Jesus

True Happiness Is Deep, Not High

23 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Thats why all Enlightened beings say enlightment is NOT an experience. You can not lose It or come back.

You cannot lose it bexcause you cannot gain it.

It's not an experience because it's prior to experience.

So in order to have the (apparent) experience of waking up, consciousness must create the experience of being asleep. They go hand in hand. "You" cannot have one without the other.

11 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Masters per say, can stay on, either they create their own Karma or some other way I guess...

Yeap, you need to consciously create karma to stay in the dream, if not there is no point to hold a body anymore. 

10 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

How can "you" feel "dead"? The fact that there appears to be a you that feels something seems to indicate that there is still a kind of personal identity present, doesn’t it?

No offense, but "I feel absolutely dead" sounds very much like an experience to me.

You are right, The ego self still gets created but that is something will slowly fade. I don´t know how much time it will take though. 

And besides, nothing is impossible in infinite reality. If consciousness could once seemingly fall asleep, then it can seemingly fall asleep again.

is not possible because current experience is not reality, therefore I can not create a reality again. 

Before I thought there was a world or reality, therefore all kind of constructions could come up.

10 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

You cannot lose it bexcause you cannot gain it.

It's not an experience because it's prior to experience.

yeah, that´s true. 

On 5/17/2024 at 5:48 PM, Buck Edwards said:

To me it is just the mind blowing stillness of a moment and the passing of time. No Bypassing, no highs or lows, just surrender to the absolute. 

This. ♥♥♥

Mahadev