Princess Arabia

Conversations With Thoughts

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This Journaling is a fun way for me to try and capture floating thoughts that seem to appear within other thoughts. There is no attempt of trying to hold on to anything. This is my camera; and I will use this as I do any other camera - taking pictures of what's unfolding to use as a memory of what's unfolding as a memory. Nothing can take the place of raw and unfiltered aliveness. An aliveness that cannot be captured and doesn't need to be. This is the beauty of life. It can be captured as a memory or can be just pure and unfiltered. What's even more beautiful and amazing is that the capturing is also alive, raw and unfiltered. There's nothing but raw and "unfilteredness". So, this journal is not really a journal, but aliveness appearing as Journaling. 

Let's go!!!!

I'll be back...

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

I have never felt more alive than I do now. The use of the words 'I" or "me" or the attempt to not use the words "I" or "me" will not be the focus of my writings. So, if that seems contradictory to the one reading, then adjust how you see and interpret because I won't waste any energy trying to, or not trying to become or not become.

This is utter magic, a miracle. So, it seems. Doesn't appear that way, because appearances can be interpreted. There's no words to really describe this and I really mean that. This is utterly mind-blowjng. I wonder how I'm even able to cope with what I've discovered. Yes, I do. The discovery is realizing there's nothing to discover. It's all here. Not even here. There's no here or there. Both are positions. I'm speechless. That's why the decision to write this journal was made. It's too much to keep in. Too much to understand. Too much to try and grasp. The mind will try to grasp and there's no denying of the no-mind, just the recognition of the mind and thoughts about the mind. 

It's thoughts and thoughts and thoughts that's driving the show. It's all dead weight. No substance or anything to it. It drives the individual crazy and seems to be the center of all delusion and insanity, 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

What if everything everybody ever said was the Truth. What if it is all true. What if there is no such thing as a lie, and also no such thing as truth, and also no such thing as no such thing; and what if there's something as no such thing. Wait....even me can't even understand what I just wrote. Let me read that again.

See, the mind can come up with all sorts of things; all sorts of explanations for what is. Why is any of it false or any of it true, What determines that, also the mind. Thoughts. Thoughts are deciding if thoughts are true or if thoughts are false. What a thought-fuck. Thoughts fucking thoughts. Jesus, what a .......was gonna say mind-fuck.

We say things are relative. Relative to what? Relative to the subject? To who is looking, perceiving? We say there is no other and this is the Absolute, but at the same time relativity exists. The Absolute is relative to itself? We call things paradoxical, but what does that even mean. Something that cannot be explained? Something that contradicts it's own self? Isn't language made up. Made up to make sense of existence. What if there are no paradoxes, no truth, no falsehoods. What if everything were true and false simultaneously. What if not nothing was true and nothing is false. Same thing. 

We can twist and mingle words together for different meanings. Some words have the same meaning and some different meanings. The same word. How is that. Depends on how you look at it, we say. Who is doing the interpreting. Maybe, just maybe, nothing is true and everything is true. Nothing is false and everything is false. Isn't that the same thing. Different wordings. 

Posted (edited)

When I'm in the midst of life and flowing, I don't have time to be thinking about these things:

Is there a Mind

Is there "other"

Am I imagining this or is this real

Is there a "me" or an "I"

Am I saying this correctly without being deluded

Am I actually seeing that tree 

Am I this or am I that, is this word the right word, am I really aware of that cow or is that cow a cow, I mean, really....

It's only when I'm discussing the topic of Reality, the Absolute, Existential topics, the Universe, things like that when I'm concerned with lingo. Or responding to these types of inquiries and talking about Spirituality. Some will say that's not embodiment. Well, I say the body does whatever it wants. I don't even think there's such a thing as embodiment only responsiveness. The body responds to stimuli. It's not concerned with thoughts. Thoughts are concerned about or with other thoughts. The body is only concerned with it's survival. Things I say doesn't affect the body. It may respond to what's been said but there's no cause and effect. What I say may cause the body to respond but the effect has nothing to do with what I say.

The body is it's own mechanism. It's like a machine; in fact, it is a machine. It works on it's own. It responds to and not a product of it's environment. What I think I am is a thought. I am not the body because the body is not a thought. What I see is not a thought. What I say about what I see is a thought. My ideas are thoughts. The "I" is a thought. Where is the "I" I can't see the I. I only see a body. A body that has hands, feet, eyes, a mouth, lips and ears. Does it have a brain. I don't know, I've never seen my brain. Is it even really a body. I don't know because that's just a word. Call it anything; doesn't change what it actually is.

Posted (edited)

The reason I believe why most of us don't really know who we are or what we're doing here is because there's really no answers to that. There's no who and there are no why's. So, we make shit up. We are consciousness and consciousness is exploring itself. God is us and God is experiencing what it's like to be a human, a cat, a tree and a dog. Makes sense. We accept that. Then we believe what we experience is Truth. Experiences involve the senses. Sight, sound, taste, touch and..... I forgot the other. Then there is qualia to describe the senses. I believe that's what qualia represents.

How can experience be conclusive, accurately perceived when some of us don't possess all the senses. There are the blind. If they can't see a tree, then they have to depend on someone's description of what a tree looks like. How unfortunate. Same with the deaf. They can't even hear the description without the aid of an equipment called a hearing aid. An aide that was designed by other humans. God wasn't efficient enough to provide all individuals with the sense of hearing and left them to fend for themselves and figure it out. How unfortunate. Maybe, just maybe, we're really not hearing anything at all. Hearing is just happening and for or by no one. Even if that's not the case, and we are actually hearing and the ears' function is to hear; maybe what it hears isn't important. Just gibberish, gibberish that's interpreted by the intellect. A baby isn't born with intellect; that's developed. If that baby were to live in a forest with no one around for it's entire life, it wouldn't develop an intellect. A natural inherent intelligence would take over to maintain the body. That's it.