Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Masculine and Feminine Communications styles and the Integrated Communication Style

2 posts in this topic

Example 1: A man walks into a temple, he is covered in dirt and reeks to high heaven he is greeted by a kind, compassionate, empathetic woman as he sits down.

Woman: "Welcome!!! (instinctively creases nose uncontrollably) I see you have traveled and possibly gone through arduous events and ordeals and maybe tired. Would you like something to eat and drink? Would you like a place to rest? How may I help you? (The woman tries her best to ignore the repugnant stench of the man as he drips mud on the fresh carpet)

Man: I think I'm fine where I am seated. I'll let you know if I need anything thank you.

Example 2:  A man walks into a temple, he is covered in dirt and reeks to high heaven he is greeted by a straight to the point in your face man as he sits down.

Man: Welcome. I see you are covered full of dirt and are dripping mud on the floor so come with me and we can rectify this situation. (Man holds his nose with his hand). We have soap, a towel, and clean clothes and I'll draw you a warm bath so you can get clean.

Man: I think I'm fine where I am seated. I'll let you know if I need anything thank you.

Example 3: A man walks into a temple, he is covered in dirt and reeks to high heaven he is greeted by a person who is both kind and compassionate but honest and forthcoming.

Person: Welcome. (The stench is unbearable but they do not hide their discomfort). We are glad for the opportunity to be of aid. You appear weary from your travels and I see you are full of dirt. Would you like to take a bath right now and get something to eat or would you like for me to come back later?

The Feminine: Is caring, compassionate, patient, empathetic. 

The Masculine: Is caring, compassionate patient, empathetic.

The Masculine expresses it by pointing out what is true without consideration for the feelings of the other, but for an honest expression of their feelings to get the situation handled.

The Feminine expresses it by avoiding pointing out what is true by considering the feelings of others and hiding its own feelings to get the situation handled.

The integrated Masculine and Feminine will point out what's true in the most considerate way possible by being honest about its own feelings while not trampling on the feelings of others. 

The risk of being offended is non-existent in the Feminine approach but will create resentment for hiding the truth of one's feelings. The risk is highest for offense in the Masculine because it can come across as callous, and heartless and can create resentment in other. The Integrated has some risk in pointing out the truth even in a polite way can still cause offense but is the most honest expression because it pointed out the truth of what is both in what happened and in their personal feelings while doing the best it can to be respectful of the feeling of other.

Now you know why people pleasing exists, because the easiest strategy is to hide your feelings to avoid conflict. Maturity is the ability to engage in conflict, even when your behavior is not conflict oriented. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

The Masculine expresses it by pointing out what is true without consideration for the feelings of the other, but for an honest expression of their feelings to get the situation handled.

The Feminine expresses it by avoiding pointing out what is true by considering the feelings of others and hiding its own feelings to get the situation handled.

The integrated Masculine and Feminine will point out what's true in the most considerate way possible by being honest about its own feelings while not trampling on the feelings of others. 

100%

In the highest awakenings you have to integrate yourself as Masculine and Femenine equally. Recognising your inner woman and your inner male. Integrating both beautifully, not only bodily, but existentially, polar opposites uniting in comunion, integrating and transcending, to come back and infusing again femenine and masculine and all polarities with Pure Consciousness

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes strong and mature. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available. Discipline this life & Realize God