Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lila9

war diary

17 posts in this topic

My impressions, thoughts and feelings about the war as an Israeli citizen.

Sat Apr 13

Today, the body of a 14-year-old boy from the West Bank was found.

The last time he was seen was yesterday when he grazed sheep.

He disappeared, and everyone was searching for him.

And today, his body was found.

He was murdered by a Palestinian terrorist.

They attempt to kill innocent civilians every day. Usually, people get injured and traumatized, but sometimes people get killed too.

This is so normal, and it can happen anywhere in the country and at any time. So I need to be extra careful and extremely aware of my surroundings.

Because they don't give a damn, for them, kill as much as possible, and Allah will bless you.

I'm more afraid for my family than myself. To be really honest.

Now (22:54), I'm hearing lots of fighter jets above me, and they are flying very intensely.

I hear them every day since Oct 7, but tonight it's really intense.

Iran is planning to attack us within 24 hours, it might even be tonight.

They say something big is going to happen, a new war with Iran?

The Western countries gave an official message to their citizens to not fly to Israel, the West Bank, Iran, or Lebanon.

So, it must be serious.

I don't know what is next. I don't know how our tomorrow will look like, and how things will look in a week or in a month.

23:23

"The IDF spokesman informed that Iran recently launched dozens of anti-tank missiles towards the State of Israel.

We note that it takes a few hours for the drones to reach the country from Iran.
 The IDF spokesman said that the State of Israel has an excellent air defense system. Now the defense circles operate in several layers, in cooperation with the United States Army."

Posted (edited)

Sun Apr 14

9:04

By 3 AM, more than 200 threats from Iran, Iraq, Lebanese (Hizballa terrorists), and Yemen were launched toward Israel.

Most of them were successfully intercepted by the IDF, with the help of the US, UK, and Jordan.

Alarms sounded throughout the country.

A 10-year-old boy from the Bedouin community was severely injured by one of the missiles.

The US, UK, the UN, France, and Germany have condemned the attack.

Edited by Lila9

The Arab nations are disappointed by Iran's poor attack of Israel.

They have been expecting something bigger, something more violent, something that would actually kill us lol.

Blood thirsty cabbages.

Now, after Iran's poor attack, will Israel attack Iran back?

- If Iran is seriously dangerous and Israel attacks, it might trigger a bigger war, something more serious which might cost many lives.

- If Israel does not attack, Israel might be seen as weak and cowardly.

- It might be that Israel attacks and we will actually find that Iran can't handle this war and gives up on it, and all their threats are nothing.

At the end of the day, I don't want any more wars, I only want the hostages to finally come back to their families and loved ones, and stop being raped and sexually abused by Palestinian terrorists.

(There was a very nice offer, offered by Israel, Egypt and Qatar, so I've heard, to Hamas in exchange for the hostages, and they rejected it 🤦🏼‍♀️)

There are a few internal conflicts here that need to be resolved first, including the release of our hostages, before we escalate this war further. War makes us more retarded as society.

Posted (edited)

This song, named "Nothing will hurt me" was written by a military soldier who died at age 21 and left behind a diary and notebook full of songs.

This song was the last song in his notebook, where he drew a gravestone with his name on it, as if he predicted his death.

10 years after his death, a rock band named כנסיית השכל Knesiyat Hasekhel (The Church of Mind) has composed this song.

The frontman of the band said:

"I chose a song that most clearly represents the tragedy, a song of concern that characterizes Israeliness, parents who constantly worry about their children. Beyond that, the very fact that the song is a fulfilled prophecy makes it more difficult. I have never sung such a direct text in my life.

Unbelievable that a man could write such words. Soldiers experience difficult things around them, and this leads to a kind of cynicism regarding what they go through, and you can see it in the song."

Edited by Lila9

Fri Apr 19

About 100 terrorist infrastructures were destroyed by IDF in Gaza yesterday.

Yesterday at 6:00 PM, Hezbollah launched missiles from Lebanon. Nobody was killed or injured in Israel.

Israel attacked the Iranian air force base in Isfahan, but the nuclear facilities weren't targeted, probably to show the Iranian Islamic regime that Israel can attack in the middle of Iran if needed.

Will these "attacks" continue like this for a while, or is there a real chance that it will escalate into something bigger, involving more countries?

Praying for the release of our hostages 

Every day I feel like it becomes less and less achievable. I hope that I'm wrong.

Praying for the Iranian people to be free from the Islamic regime.

They are intelligent people who highly suffer under this medieval government.

For the Palestinian people to live under more conscious and healthy leadership than Hamas.

We have suffered enough from you guys.

And for the peace and development of this area.

Amen.

You're most beautiful when you're drunk,
Don't distinguish between good and bad,
Not even beauty.

You're most lost when you know what you want,
I'm like that too,
I also went to the desert
To kill the devil
And we returned friends.

Let love in
Let love in
Let love in
Let love in

You're most lost when you know what you want,
I'm like that too,
I also went to the desert
To kill the devil
And we returned friends.

Thu, Apr 25

Mixed feelings.

On the one hand there are holidays, in which we should take a breath of a fresh air from the mundane, our usual responsibilities, rest, reflect, celebrate.

But, on the other hand we have 133 hostages in Gaza, 36 bodies (of hostages who died on Oct 7 or in the captivity).

97 approximately are alive, but for how long?

Why it takes so much time to release them?

What is happening with our government?

There are innocent people, women, men, children and even babies there, that's insane.

There are young women who get raped everyday, they might be pregnant now.

It doesn't help that Hamas uses a psychological terror, once in a while they realese a footage of one of the hostages with threats to their lives.

Recently they released this footage of a young man, he appears without a hand but alive.

But how long.

It doesn't help that pro-palestinians support Hamas and their crimes, and justify the 1500 deaths from our side and the hostages captivated.

And dehumanize the hostages and ridicule them. Like they did with Mia.

Unaware of how there are real people who went through hell and how insensitive such behavior is.

And at the same time justify the terrorists prisoned in Israel, non-innocent people who actually killed or tried to kill innocent people.

I guess that every crime is ok or even considered good when it against Israel.

And when Israel attacks back they would cry and play the victims.

But you just supported and justified attacking Israel, why would you be surprised that Israel attacks you back?

There are consequences to this attitude.

We lost many lives, and it's painful. Each person counts.

It's weird that we have Independence Day after Memorial Day. It always confused me.

One day for remembering those who sacrificed their lives for us to live here securely.

And feeling a sense of guilt about them dying young in their military service, while I finished it alive.

And then celebrating that we are here, on Independence Day, a small Jewish country in its ancestral land, surrounded by so many enemies who want to destroy it.

I don't take it for granted.

Can't.

I feel so proud of our representative in the Eurovision contest. Eden was so mature and professional.

If the President of Iran is dead, it would change less for me than it would for the Iranians.

Yes, he cheered the October 7 attack, supported Hamas, and called for the destruction of Israel, but this is expected because he is a huge hater of Israel. What he has done to the Iranians, to his own people, is shocking.

He is responsible for the deaths of more than 800 Iranians in 2023 alone. Two of them were 13 year old boys who were accused of homosexuality and were sentenced to death because they were hugging. Other people were sentenced to death for equally stupid reasons, like being caught doing sex outside of marriage.

Fuck, what a dick head, he wouldn't be missed by humanity. I heard many Iranians are celebrating and hoping he would be eaten by bears. 

I hope for a revolution in Iran, the fall of the Islamist regime, and with it, the downfall of all its terrorist proxies in the Middle East, the Houthis, Hamas, and Hezbollah, who cause so much suffering in the middle east.

What is amusing is all the diplomats in various countries, who are "concerned" about his life.

Good luck with finding this hijab wearing Raisi, who has so much blood on his dirty hands, but I wish they were as concerned about releasing our innocent hostages.

ISIS terrorists were seen today in the WB, Jenin in a funeral.

IMG_20240523_193502_065.jpg

And people want a Palestinian state, now.

I don't feel safe giving them more power, sorry. Why this death cult should be given any more power?

If they were normal civilians I wouldn't care.

Posted (edited)

nonn_autoOrient_i.jpg

A video showing Hamas kidnapping 5 girls.

Terrified, bleeding, surrounded by the dead bodies of their friends.

This was published by the families of the girls to bring more awareness to the fact that they are still captivated in Gaza (!) certainly get raped and sexually abused with a daily risk to their lives.

It's a terrifying footage despite being heavily filtered. The non filtered version is more difficult to watch and I didn't watch it.

Edited by Lila9

Posted (edited)

Shani Louk, the symbol of the Israeli suffering on Oct 7. She looks like a beautiful angel and those who knew her say that her character was angelic and unique.

Her body was found by the IDF in Gaza, in a deep tunnel among 2 other bodies which were kidnapped to Gaza too.

She was buried a few days ago.

💔

Edited by Lila9

Posted (edited)

People don't understand that Jews and Arabs in Israel refuse to be enemies.

Yes, the war creates an uncomfortable situation in which Israeli Arabs are expected by both Israelis and Palestinians to take their side.

And yes, some do take one side, and some take neither side.

But just from my personal observation, I feel warm feelings seeing that many Arabs don't automatically take the Palestinian side, mainly because of Hamas and the dominance of the Islamic regime there, but also because they are targeted by Palestinian terrorists almost as much as Jews are. It's not that they don't have criticism about Israel and its policies, but they know that no matter what complaints they have about Israel, living in Palestine under Palestinian authorities is much worse.

I think that we have good and sane people in Israel (a few individuals in the government aren't included), regardless of religion and ethnicity. I feel privileged to live in a country that appreciates all religions. I feel that people here are more sensitive to each other.

I feel like Israel receives a lot of demonization which it doesn't deserve. Living here and knowing all the types of people here, I know for sure that the media is exaggerating.

I have received a lot of negative comments from pro-Palestinians on the internet merely for standing up for the country that I live in.

And it's breaking my heart.

If the country in which I live wasn't a good country, or if it was as cruel as Russia, I wouldn't stand with it. But I know that the mentality and the intentions of Israel are good enough to support it.

I work in an international workplace where I am the only Israeli, and I don't feel any hatred or negativity, which shows that most people don't care much about the conflict to be as negative as people on the internet.

I think that this song was written about the Holocaust, but it's a profound song that suits a situation like this, which we feel down collectively after all the pain and losses we experienced and still experience in our attempts to survive and peacefully live as a country. It is about hope.

I saw my way disappear
 in a tangled forest
 Between wooded walls
 And in the bloody earth
 My legs were stuck
 Take root

And for a moment I could hear
 Leaves teach their poetry
 And I wanted to get high
 bloom with them

I knew the drops of the rain
 Hope in me
 coming down from under me
 And the wind is cold and desperate
 froze me
 gravity on me

And for a moment I could touch
 At the edge of the gray pain
 And I wanted to get high
 to see the light
 to see the light

They say the sky is blue above us
 full of lights
 Maybe one day I will be able to see it too
 See
 See

And I fell to the ground quietly
 I closed my eyes
 I closed my heart
 And I felt how I was falling apart
 from all my pain
 from my loneliness

And for a moment I could run away
 Like a feather on a bird's wing
 And I managed to get high
 to see the light
 to see the light

And for a moment I could run away
 Like a feather on a bird's wing
 And I managed to get high
 to see the light

Edited by Lila9

They say the hostages may soon be released.

And there is Bibi, who would like to eliminate Hamas completely, maybe even at the expense of the hostages. He didn't say it, but it is clear to people that it is very unlikely we can achieve both the release of the hostages and the complete elimination of Hamas.

But Bibi says we can. I mean, he says he can.

Is he delusional?

Can we trust him? I don't know. He is intelligent, charismatic, and cares about his nation to a great extent, but he is also a narcissist, very selfish, Machiavellian, hypocritical, and many other annoying things politicians do.

Muhammad Deif, the ultra-Hamas terrorist, number two after Sinwar, may be dead now because of the IDF's assassination attempt.

This person is the brain behind October 7. Since the second Intifada, Israel tried to kill him seven times unsuccessfully. Was this time successful?

Hamas said Muhammad Deif is still alive, but the IDF assumes that he is very likely dead, and soon Hamas will admit that.

How would that change the war?

All Hamas officials are under a death threat. 

Will they surrender out of fear after seeing that if Israel could kill Muhammad Deif, it could kill any of them?