Dodo

Check if you're dreaming (Centering Method)

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Time to honestly check if you're DREAMING, check the fronts and backs of your hands repeatedly and do not assume you're not dreaming. Seriously be interested whether your hands will remain the same or not, even expect them to change and know you're lucid dreaming and do whatever you like if that happens. IMAGINE.

This simple method will get you centered in reality, through the power of your amazing hands, because if you're dreaming your hands will not be able to generate successfully, but in reality they wont be able to change to something else. You might feel something good while doing this.

Just think about it, if the hand is so hard to generate in a dream, where you can see so many things, then it must be something very very very special. Take a look at it, be interested in it, while you can, maybe your mind needs that information.

Try also walking while seeing your hands in peripheral vision or always infront of you and moving in symmetry.

Someone, I think even Leo had some meditation where you are looking at your hand, it might be related.

If you do honest reality checks during the day, you are also likely to do them during actual dreams at night, so you are likely to have lucid dreaming experience, which is another perk of this centering method.

PS: This is not a dig at Razard or anyone who believes reality is a dream or a type of dream. When I say dream here, I mean dreams at night, not "waking dream."

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Nice post, good one thanks!

I wonder when the time comes when I look at my hands in so-called "real-life" and then see them change. I am kinda scared of that day to be honest.

I did lucid dreaming techniques a lot and experienced them oftentimes, but they often came and mixed with episodes of sleep paralysis, sometimes with my eyes open and sometimes closed. After some time I never was really sure whether I was dreaming the sleep paralysis or not, I installed lots of reality checks like clock or mirror watching, breathholding and self-inquiry stuff into my dreams but my dreams cranked up too, meaning the firewall/veil became less easy to pierce through. I had several times inception-style levels/layers of dream-within-a-dream-within-a-dream-within-a-dream (up to 4 layers so far) nestings. When finally one reality check worked I woke up into the next dream, being again fucking real and needing quite some time to figure out that one was one, too again. Then, one day I woke up again, apparently, not being able to move but my eyes open (sleep paralysis), tried some reality checks possible in this freezed state and became quite convinced it was real, when I suddenly started to notice book pages flattering behind me as if someone naturally skips through a book, slowly. I knida freaked out, wanting to move my head around looking what's there but I couldn't. I tried every possible reality check I could imagine at that moment and tried to calm me down - I was so aroused because at that time it wasn't long ago I watched the full hannibal series and thought there could be a slight chance of a psychopath killer enjoying my last moments in hannibal style, like skipping through the library of the victim before murdering it sadistically. We didn't lock the door at our mansion so everyone could potentially get in easily. Since none of my reality checks did work and even when it was a dream I didn't want to experience the drama because I know from experience dreams can provide a lot of excrutiating physical pain sensations and fear - like in "real life", I really awaited some kind of hannibal style death blow - imagined or "real" didn't really matter, the probability of it being a dream made it kinda more probable since that thought came tangled with so much fear which would be the exactly needed manifesting force for it to happen. But then I could suddenly move aroung my head and saw - nothing. Just my ordinary chair with nobody in it. Bookpage-sounds disappeared instantly. So I was quite relieved but at the same time even much more heavily doubting whether I am still dreaming. I couldn't sleep anyways since my heart was still beating as fuck and I was high on adrenaline so I did reality check after reality check for around three hours, moving into my bathroom looking in the mirror, cold shower, always trying to keep up the focus and memories, rechecking everything and so on - I became extremely convinced this must be "reality". So I slept again and woke up ordinarily until today. The fact that I remember everything so clearly until today speaks against it being a dream in that sense.
Since that experience I skipped lucid dreaming since I didn't want to mix up the dream-world with "reality" too much, I love this life right now no matter how illusury but I don't want to get the joke too early and I am kinda scared to be honest since I intuit how much I can and maybe need to fuck myself up to be able to create something as real as this again - it's quite a horrific birthing experience everytime, traumatizing in a way, although that is just a story. Also, you see schizophrenic people out there and I am cautious not to swap to much "personal" unconscious stuff into consensus-reality, if I become the only one hearing these bookpages and even more this goes into a bad direction. So I skipped lucid dreaming, but of course there is something that loves experimenting with it, like the mad scientist in me. As god, I actually love to shock/surprise me like that even though the way is the goal, the foreplay, the crescendo, the slow build up is the juicy part and I want to prolong the orgasm at the one hand and on the other I am (and of course need to be) quite scared of the apparent "end" so there are like opposing forces at work. In the end of course there is no end which is scary in its own way but to sum it up: Beware of what you wish for. Don't call for demons without knowing how to get rid of them. That's what I say to people starting to experiment with lucid dreaming - it can become fucking real! But in a way there's nothing else to do here in nirvanaland except for a samsara-style striving to become more lucid, since "the opposite", trying to make the dream more real is actually the same.

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

It's kinda like what I said in another thread -

Why would you wanna fly when you are already weightslessness itself?

Why would you wanna lucid dream when you will still be/are already dreaming?

But also: Why not?

This apparent existential trade-of-rollercoaster between (becoming more) real &/unreal is not real but it creates reality over and over again.

Posted (edited)

@Exystem Very interesting experiences you've had. 

i think I can help out, as another you. First i notice from your post you have a looot of content and not a lot of space. Use a new paragraph once in a while haha! But no really, your post kind of hints that you need to include more conscious empty spaces in your life.

I've never had the problems you've encountered during lucid dreaming, because I find it really hard to remain in one for long. I have to really really try not to get too excited and wake up or not to lose awareness and continue to dream normally... ive never been lost in my dreams within dreams within dreams too lol... I wish! (😂yea i gotta be careful now)

I can suggest to you the antidote to sleep paralysis and to demons. Its only Jesus Christ. The thought of Jesus Christ should get tou swiftly out of sleep paralysis. Just utter his name in your mind and think of his image. Be careful what you wish for indeed, you need to be prepared. I've seen it work, it's true, there is a strong power in the image of Christ and no one can deny that. Can cut through the bullshit.

I am not a Christian and don't respect Christianity, as I just mentioned in another post, I love Jesus Christ and ignore Christianity. Its like supporting Christiano Ronaldo and not the team he plays for in a way (if he always played for one team)

Here are some "Visual pills" I created just earlier today with Ai using original prompts based on my current understanding of Truth, using only powerful potent word pointers to things I consider fundamental to reality and truth. They are literally visual pills with purpose to cure evil when viewed. Remember its not about fighting, you dont fight the demons, you try to fix them. Fight fire with fire and the whole world burns.

Have no enemies, we are both the good and the bad, as Jesus said something along the lines of "let he who is free from sin cast the first rock". We need to cure the bad side of ourselves. We are not fighting against an evil outside of us. 

So here are some of my visual pills, i will also include some rainbows and Jesus, because rainbows and Jesus are just Good, they are Light. 

1712445630635.jpg

1712453340056.jpg

1712454467502.jpg

1712453034099.jpg

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

Sorry there is a limit to how many i can upload, heres some more visual pills but dont overdose 😂, and I gotta go sleep cause its 6am and i want my dream within a dream i wished for lol.

I have many more crazy pics but lets not spam too much now i gotta let go and sleep a bit.

1712453237833.jpg1712452414976.jpg1712452165234.jpg1712453161891.jpg

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo

Wow thanks a lot!! <3

That really touches my heart, honestly! I see the Love in your post clearly, what a beautiful gift, thank you :$:x

I love how you give me the analysis - and yes, you're spot on - I am a very chaotic guy and always try to level up my information density - which can become quite counterproductive for communication. I try to implement your wise tip :)

And thanks for the really beautiful pictures, instantly screenshotted them!

I come from a very christian dogmatic background but I love Jesus too - so concerning my personal story I know he is probably one of the best tools to have positive impact on my subconscious.

A dream within a dream is really nothing special, it's just an extra layer of brainfuck, but only the same actually. You're in it already so no need to get into another haha ;P