Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chadders

Unconscious family dysfunctions

5 posts in this topic

I’m curious to know how others on here respond to unconscious habits around family members especially for those that have experienced a challenging childhood  

I speak with my mum often but I find I get easily wound up when she doesn’t listen to me or just simply does not understand. I especially get wound up when her actions are influenced by her partner who she has been with for about 26 years. When I was growing up he was a negative influence on my life. He is a very low conscious person let’s just say

I have actually managed to let go of a hell of a lot but still there is that dysfunction. I don’t want to get so annoyed with my mum because I love her but the history remains which is triggering.

Posted (edited)

Both my mother and father are very low concious people and it made me unconcious. They basically broke their kids and then said good luck. Thank God he didn't give up on me.

My father my mother that a happy meal was more valuable then us and my mom decided it was a good idea to tell us what he said. 

I grew up without knowing what love was and it sucked hard. Without God life sucks.

I still talk to my mother but she is so low concious she is constantly screaming and angry about nothing 24/7.

She's had 5 dogs and each one has gone mental. I'm lucky God woke me up before I kill myself.

I don't know if its good or not for ancestral healing but I just said fuck it gods my mom and my dad.

Edited by Hojo

Posted (edited)

@Hojo sorry to hear that man. It’s tough when the cards feel so stacked against you in early life. 
We can be grateful that it is part of the awakening process 

I never felt grounded growing up. Parents split when I was very young and met new partners. My mum’s partner is a dick. I think that’s the biggest trigger is knowing she is influenced by him far too much. My mum is highly creative and intuitive and she could have done so much more with her life. He has robbed her of confidence and independence. It is what it is now but still it pisses me off and I struggle to let go completely 

Edited by Chadders

@Chadders you have the answer already to heal yourself its the root chakra. It deals with grounding. Look into healing that. You might not feel secure in real life. I have the same problem I never feel at home anywhere. I am constantly waiting to have to leave.

Parents suck but God put you there to heal your character. We can do this!