Jowblob

[VIDEO]Why solipsism is untruth, from the highest level possible i've been.

3 posts in this topic

Gonna speak based from the experience being on the highest level that i've ever reached in consciousness/being a while ago.

When i was on that level, my pov/being was vibration itself.(use your imagination how it might look like).

The vibration of myself sounded/felt like very slow extreme powerfull vibrating beats resembling the sound of "OHM", it felt like
extreme overprocessing heat/energy resembling what we call here "love" and also felt like i've been here before many times. It also felt that i was everything and that i was extreme conscious. The state also felt like "AI" , meaning everything was automated. I felt i was automated like an "AI" because i gave up everything to not be there.

This vibration of myself was in infinite nothingness, meaning my awareness/vibration was just a tiny point in nothingness that went to all direction for infinity. It felt like this "nothingness" wasn't really part of me, my mind questioned how this tiny point of awareness was in this infinite nothingness. And why this tiny point of awareness (god) was in this infinite nothingness.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So essentially if this "nothingness" is apart from you/god , then it is essentially possible for infinite other minds to exist like your own. But because this "nothingness" is infinite , essentially only your own mind will be forever valid and you won't have contact with "other" minds/gods.

Here i've asked someone to make a video representation what i've seen.

1. There are no stars like in the video.
2. It's more of like an infinite sandbox, the more you look in the void/nothingness the more you see that it has this grayish infinite texture in the middle that goes forever. So your vision is a square : upper part - black/nothingnesss - middle grayish infinite nothingness that stretches for infinity, downward part - black/nothingness.

3. There is no movement/flying like in the video, you're stuck at 1 place. The stars are there to give vision/representation.

4. Your own vibration is something like this, but much much slower and tremendously more powerfull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l1Z_VHEaQU

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Posted (edited)

I beleive there is another mmo before solipsism. God mmo.

We aren't other in this realm we are the false other. There is another plane of existence with true other.

Clearly you are not what you are portraying here its an algorithm. this is the realm of false gods.

Wake up from the false identity and go into the universe.

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Hojo said:

I beleive there is another mmo before solipsism. God mmo.

We aren't other in this realm we are the false other. There is another plane of existence with true other.

Clearly you are not what you are portraying here its an algorithm. this is the realm of false gods.

Wake up from the false identity and go into the universe.

chill bro

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE