Joseph Maynor

Member
  • Content count

    19,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joseph Maynor

  1. Go to the club. Enter the entertainment. Be a part of it.
  2. @Miguel1 I didn't know you lived in Finland. That is amazing.
  3. Exactly. He circles back to This, which is the only pointer he really emphasizes.
  4. @Wilhelm44 I think it is a radical distrust of thought to say what reality is.
  5. Jim is just taking a very hardcore neo-advaita perspective.
  6. Some people on here are so spiritual they lost their humanity lol.
  7. I support you. This is just the trolling that happens online.
  8. That is good. Usually I don't think I know someone unless we share a meal together one on one. Or coffee.
  9. I shouldn't judge him because I haven't met him. If I met him I would feel more comfortable with an opinion. And even then it would only be my opinion.
  10. Here are a couple photos from Taipei, Taiwan.
  11. What Jim doesn't understand is the degree to which he is beholden to intellectual concepts. But I love this response! I agree with you.
  12. I think the shtick gets old and becomes a burden to bear too.
  13. Yeah. He seems a little brittle in this interview.
  14. It boggles my mind the difficulty some people have with understanding real relationship.
  15. I wouldn't say he is down to earth, quite the opposite. But this could just be my interpretation.
  16. You're right! That is why I like him. He is also hilarious. He is one of the few I like.
  17. I love Jim Newman, although I don't agree with almost anything he says.
  18. Have we met in person, I'm not sure.
  19. @UnbornTao The problem I have with your opinion is that I don't know who you are at all.
  20. I actually find these videos great, so maybe we agree to disagree. I wasn't sure whether they are AI or not.
  21. You don't like it?
  22. I look forward to more discussion on this topic.