Valach

Member
  • Content count

    656
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valach

  1. If it is in a nightclub setting, then yea, whatever - go ahead and flirt. Daygame approaches are definitely not some harmless flirting, specially when you get her number. I have heard numerous times of woman being disappointed by the guy not reaching out. And that also translates back into dating scene maybe by them becoming more closed off and that sort of thing. I propose to be more intentional around dating and meeting people. General good rule of thumb to ask yourself in such situations is: "Will my action increase or decrease the amount of 'goodness' in the world". You yourself complain a lot about the low consciousness and "gamey" nature of socialization. Yet here you are, defending it.
  2. Sure. But you know there is some context difference between this. You asking for time, even if not honestly, will not trigger some emotional reaction from the other side unlike with flirting etc. It is basic empathy, really.
  3. Taking right, aligned action, yes. I do not think flirting with woman you do not like is part of that. But taking action is just part of inner game. I am quite radical but I believe most people who enter in pickup should get through quite a lot of therapy as well.
  4. Sorry, I responded in the edit in the above comment. Generally speaking I do not believe that trying to seduce woman you are not attracted to will help you with anxiety. This is inner game issue.
  5. Of course I have. I still have anxiety when talking to a woman I like. Nothing wrong with that. Like if you "need" to talk to a lot of woman to get in state to feel worthy of the attention you want from attractive woman (which is in itself a flawed inner game), build a momentum by talking to people in friendly way or just find places (like night clubs) where there are a lot of woman you are attracted to.
  6. Then get into situation that you meet sufficient amount of attractive (for you) woman. Like you don't need to go around approaching 20 woman if you do not like 18 of them. Just approach the two you like. It's simple.
  7. I think we missunderstood each other. I assumed (wrongly) that he is suggesting to try to flirt with woman you are not interested in the first place. I met guys who just practiced game by running it on everyone no matter if they were interested or not. Which fundamentally is missunderstanding of social dynamics in the first place and also unethical in my opinion. Of course you can't be purely good in this world. But you can do as much as you can to prevent it. Maybe starting with this approach right here. Woman are not objects to practice our social/seduction skills on them. Approach only if you really want to meet her. Of course, no problem just generally socializing with woman you are not attracted to, but be mindful of your intention and the way your actions impact others.
  8. We live, we learn. Best of luck out there. I was once reported falsly to the police for spreading HIV, you can't imagine the stress I went through because if this woman. I remember for weeks after this I would get all anxious when I saw a woman who looked like her outside.
  9. I did not mean to insult you. You know I like you. But the whole time I was reading that I was like "Why are you interacting with this woman, the red flags are right there?". I've met fair share of crazies, I know they can be traumatazing. But that is why I am looking for the signs and I get the fuck out the moment I see any of them. Honestly, I would leave it the moment you found out she was a virgin.
  10. Noone is forcing you to date. And noone is forcing you to take care of lost woman.
  11. Sure, but you never mentioned that. The way you said it looked like you want him to run game on woman whom he is not interested in. i would say it takes even more skill to actually be "just friendly" during daytime. Most woman are going to be wondering why you are approaching them in the first place.
  12. That is like number 1 excuse guys say. There is not country on the planet where there is cold approach culture.
  13. Look dude, I don't mind you giving advice on the social circle stuff eventhough I think it is not the most effective approach to the whole thing. But at least do not give out advice like this when you yourself do not have much experience cold approaching. Not to mention how unethical this shit is.
  14. It is still the same size (population wise), as I said you have no excuses. Yes, Prague is great for game. But if you are struggling in such a big city, that is on you. I bet you could find 20 attractive woman within an hour if you really tried.
  15. It is limiting beliefs of yours. If you are struggling with finding woman in a city of population above 1 mil, that is on you. I know guys who run regurarly daygame in cities under 100k and they make it work. You have no excuses.
  16. How is tbilisi a small city??? I live in the city of same size and I can't spend 5 minutes outside without seeing attractive woman.
  17. Limiting beliefs are stemming from trauma. Most people do not realize how common a "normal" trauma is. You probably have it as well. Just like 95% of population.
  18. Yeah, I find this fascinating. It is not so much about the trauma you carry, but about how the trauma manifests in you. Almost everyone has a lot of trauma from childhood. But you can have 2 guys with the same childhood, one will turn out to bill shut in introvert and another will be player who can not commit. Both unhealthy, but one of them will have "game".
  19. The issue with man that really struggled even after putting in a lot of effort is simply due to lot of unresolved trauma they carry in their bodies all the time. You are not gonna out-approach that shit.
  20. Yeah, that is my issue as well.
  21. I often share my critics on the forum about cold approach pickup. But a somewhat experienced guys gets results that are unimaginable for an average guy.
  22. I have the same confusion as well brother to be honest. I would say I am partially natural, partially learned game. But I found it's limits and it was not really something I want to pursue deeper. I also found out I have some deep seated traumas that prevent me from building healthy relaationships, so I am focusing on that. At least for time being. But yes, I have done some cold approach. But not as much as @Zenterus or @Miguel1 Becoming more conscious actually was the thing that hindered my progress the most lol
  23. Its always amusing how they come up with the most boring questions ever 😀
  24. Yes. And I am relaxed, that is the most importatnt part. The core of this "exercise" was that there was a lot of akward silence, obviously. And I had to get okay with that.