Staples

Member
  • Content count

    770
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Staples

  1. @Maxx The more I think about this the more "flat" my visual field appears. It just began to seem less real but at the same time it was the only visual field I had so it was the most real to me at the same time. Here's a weird experience I just had: at what point does my sight converge on? Does it move when I close one eye? When I close one eye, where does the content from that eye go? Why does it seem like when one eye is closed my visual field is still FULL, but I perceive a smaller amount of space? Enlightenment work confuses the hell out of me
  2. How does this fundamental shift in awareness actually effect your reality? How does the realization of what you truly are give 'you' the benefits Leo outlines in this video? Of course I can't imagine enlightenment, but it just seems to me that once it occurs I'll just think "huh, neat, I guess that's what I am, I'll mow the lawn now I suppose" and nothing changes other than the realization that I'm awareness. How does realizing I'm awareness itself allow me to die with no regrets? How does knowing what you actually are enable deep self and unconditional love? How does being enlightened eliminate stress, the same problems still exist as before enlightenment, right? Now obviously I understand "I" don't get these benefits as there is no me, but I still can't help wondering how enlightenment changes anything outside of the existential realization of true self. Any thoughts? Thanks.