OBEler

Moderator
  • Content count

    5,281
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by OBEler

  1. @Ramanujan getting a girlfriend will 100% cure your loneliness if you like her. And male friends are not reliable. As you can see, as soon as they have a girlfriend it's hard to reach out.
  2. Nope. Not this time. Maybe as an AI trainer. But this is just a short phase to make Ai even more powerful.
  3. @something_else "it can do the work of two or three". Right now. Wait two years and it can do work if a whole team. No software engineer then necessary.
  4. I am a software developer. Yes we are fucked. Whoever starts now in IT should look for something else. AI really takes all of your work. There may be still a small part like quantum programming or something where Ai cannot be applied so far.
  5. For me right now: playing Zelda OOT remake
  6. @Leo Gura "we are not near to AGI, not even close" Meanwhile Chat gpt astra scores 98% on Arc-AGI-3.
  7. @Leo Gura Leo you think really this ralley will stop because they somehow find out that AGI is not possible? How on earth. Chatgpt Astra is already in discussion as being the first AGI. every 3 month we get mind blowing new AIs. How do you think will a crash happen. Some doctor will proof that current AI is not AGI and then all people panic and sell ?
  8. I take recently described Medikinet (methylphenidate) 20 mg a day and I feel good until it wears off. I still need to test in social settings if I behave differently, especially in a relationship. Can you describe your experiences with ADHD-medicaments? What side effects do you have? Is it worth for you taking it, does it improve your relationship?
  9. Thanks so much for your experiences. I just started. So far I get waves of mild euphoria . Is that ok or already too high? I take 20 mg medikinet. Also I do hatha yoga from Isha and with medikinet it makes so much more fun, I feel way more energetic and tactile sensations are better. For yoga this is ideal. I also get more horny because of that.
  10. @Zeroguy in a dream, do you have control over what you dream? And still you are creating the dream. Your logical flaw is, that you dont grasp that creating others and then forgetting that you did that and have therefore no control anymore is intentionally dreamed by you as god.
  11. Put all your money in ethereum and stake it. you get 2-3 % per year revenue. Ethereum will survive a crash.
  12. Wow great! Thanks for sharing
  13. I watched zelda oot remake repeatedly and now somehow I like the new graphics. Unfortunately there will be probably no new quests or bosses.
  14. Leo, if you think the story is what happens in the cutscenes and collecting the stones or whatever and beating the final boss then you never played Zelda games right. The real story is told indirectly. Thats japanese style. Again if you are blind to that, you MISS THE UNTOLD STORY.
  15. What?? The story is one of the darkest in many zelda series, zelda lives through showing you indirectly what happens. If you miss that, then you dont get it and think its boring.
  16. @Nemra " living a totally different life for decades." Can you remember details? what country, what time was it? new technology developed during your life? Can you remember details like going to a restaurant, eating food? what was it like? Can you remember the taste? and so on
  17. @AerisVahnEphelia Maybe women prefer wind waker. Overall for all gamers (which were back then mostly men), Zelda: OOT was way better. I love Wind Waker, I love also Majoras Mask. But OOT is for me too profound. Maybe when I played in different order I would choose differently.
  18. Leo will take the whole universe with him so no one here would exist anymore.
  19. Zelda ocarina of time original was the best game ever made in human history. This new trailer shows a different kind of style. The original was way more realistic and darker. The new one is too much color, too cute. Even Gannondorf has a cute face. But yeah the grafics are good, not the atmosphere.
  20. @Leo Gura trained reasoning is still reasoning. And they optimized the chain of thought, making it more efficient and right (you cannot come with wrong thoughts to same result).
  21. @AerisVahnEphelia yeah technically. If you show now these experts back then how good it can reason they would be very surprised and wouldn't say like ok.. But it's not really human reasoning. Yeah.. Solving math problems no human did before. If you still say nah.. No reasoning behind, then I give up.
  22. I remember you posted a blog post some years ago, with an interview if someone who said with llm its impossible to reason. Look now, it is capable of reasoning. Now you say none of these can know what's outside their training data. This was disproven with Astra. Look at the neweset benchmark arc 3. They must solve games which do not exist. You need to build new strategies and knowledge to solve these.
  23. @Carl-Richard You talk not about progression. You share just your experience with the older model. The context argument doesn't hold for Astra. But research your self. Again, it's a NEW model. You can't guess here what it can do or not do based on previous models. It's a new model with new capabilities and architecture.