Spiral

Member
  • Content count

    1,925
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Spiral

  1. You can make the argument that sluts undermine other girls ability to find relationships by offering sex easier. While nice guys offer validation and companionship without requiring the perks of a sexual/romantic relationship from the girl. Thus undermining men’s interests.
  2. Nothing wrong with being a slut More certainly wouldn’t hurt
  3. @Leo Gura Throw in some authenticity and you’re half way in
  4. Don’t tolerate disrespect or people being rude. That’s how you find yourself as a nice guy. Endless tolerance is a path to being treated horribly.
  5. Anyone tried a more hardcore approach, by leaving the interaction completely if shit tested? I.E The two of you are on a date, she shit tests you. You don’t reply and instead tell it’s been nice seeing her and leave. Not in some angry or rude manner just calmly, relaxed manner.
  6. I think they make for good friends. All of my close friendships hade been with girls. Or gay guys, but well close enough.
  7. What if they find something that belongs to you at their place. Or miss something that’s probably at your place. Or find out they have an std or a baby? Or something like this?
  8. I don’t block or delete. I find it rude and inconvenient if there are something left to deal with. Assuming they are not annoying or bothersome
  9. @something_else I agree with you however that I do find shit tests rude, even if I don’t get flustered, frustrated or offended.
  10. @Raze How should one say then? Let’s do the “do these make me look fat?” without being clever. I’ve in my youth I’ve tried. “No they look great on you”. Only to get a response like “ oh, so you think I’m fat?”
  11. @Raze Not if she’ll intentionally make a big deal of out reasonable responses
  12. Does this make me look fat? That’s a classic. Or “if I die, how fast would you start dating again?” Would you still love if I was a worm? For a more modern twist.
  13. Ideally they’d love to. Not let you out of pity or something. In the later case I’d advise against it, not only because it is morally suspect but the whole ordeal is going to be pretty boring.
  14. @Olaf There is no utility in being nice with women at all. Guys are nice to each other, because if you’re not, you might get you teeth get kicked in. Girls are terribly sensitive to violence, they hate it. So you don’t need to walk around on eggshells around them. It not a spectrum, it two different approaches to interact with people.
  15. @Olaf You can not be authentic and a nice guy at the same time. Being overly polite and respectful is not going to get you anything with women. That’s just boring to them. Girls are not overly polite and respectful to each other. So either should you. Just think “can I a good person and still do this?” If the answer is yeah go head. You don’t need to be rude or mean or anything. That’s not really going help either.
  16. @Miguel1 For me loneliness is not really about friendships. That’s a trap. A trap I was in for a long time. Notice when you are lonely. Is it at random parts of the day on random days? Or is it Friday evening when you don’t have any plans. And “everyone else” is out having fun? I get lonely when I haven’t socialized enough through out the week. Can that be at work? Talking to colleagues, sure. Maybe you grab lunch together? Great. If I’m working from home everyday or there is no one is at the office if I do go there. It gets lonely. It’s about getting your social needs met. Do you feel lonely on Wednesday at 14:32 at the office when you’re are at work. Probably not, it accumulates and show up later. Also make plans, like on Friday if you don’t have friends to get wasted with, go out, catch a movie or something. It doesn’t have to social at all.
  17. It is unreasonable to expect girls to be ladies. It’s also unreasonable to be a gentleman for the same reason. That’s not a thing anymore.
  18. I mean (usually drunk) girls at night clubs, often they approach me. They are not exactly hoping to play badminton. Not the hottest girl you can imagine, no but certainly good looking enough to date. I don’t really try to be a bad boy, that’s unintentional.
  19. I find the concept of value confusing. I’m the most popular guy I know. However in the short term kind of way, I’m giving bad boy vibes. However I’m also permanently single. There are basically no girls who want to date me. This seems inconsistent with this concept.
  20. In my experience people are actually quite flexible over long periods of time. As in if I almost exclusively hang out with feminine people I become more feminine myself, this takes time, months usually. Although in the moment there is not much flexibility.
  21. I think this whole thing is easy. Men generally try to be honorable and women generally try to be good people. This is not the same thing and trying to be honorable with women gets you in trouble. Trying to force woman to be honorable is also going to cause massive issues. That’s where you get honor culture and oppression of women. The kind of thing you see in Afghanistan. A man trying to be a good person(only) with his fellow man is likely going to find himself in trouble. Between men honor is where it is at. Why? Because men value respect more and are not particularly adverse to use violence. It’s a survival adaptation. So how about guys interacting with women? Try to be a good person, that most likely what she will do. What does that mean in practice? If you don’t want to talk to her anymore, excuse yourself and leave. You don’t owe her the courtesy of staying in a conversation that doesn’t appeal to you. Is that perhaps slightly rude, probably. But that’s fine, you’re still a good person, she won’t kick your teeth out. This applies in general and woman will respect you for it, and like you more for it. Although don’t an ass of course, I think that goes without saying. Lastly in case people take this the wrong way, honor is mutual it’s not about you as a guy. Where as trying to a good person is
  22. Don’t worry about past mistakes, go make new ones
  23. I think if you’re are trying to find the perfect match you’ll either be single forever or catch the feels and just go for someone anyway. Although I think having the same preferences regarding dating activities, while in a relationship, is huge. A partner shouldn’t be everything, you should have trust, love and enjoy their company. That’s about it. They want lower taxes, you want higher? Fine that’s not important
  24. I’m just a little girl in this regard, I mostly just want cuddles maybe I’m just lonely
  25. I’ve never had sex outside of a bed