oOo

Member
  • Content count

    600
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by oOo

  1. Hamas launched the 7 October attack that triggered the Gaza war. Israel has a legitimate need to prevent a repeat, and credible deterrence can require military force rather than peaceful assurances alone. I’m not excusing war crimes; I’m defending the need to make further attacks harder and more costly. Especially when Hamas have such ease, and yes Hamas specifically fall into this kind of terrorism, use their children as suicide bombers. It only makes their narratives around war-crimes by Israel look like pure manipulation, political steering and further fuelling of hatred towards Israel from their people. Also, its important to take a more global geopolitical view when it comes to getting good at analysing strategies employed in international conflicts. For example, there is a limited parallel with NATO strengthening its defences against Russian aggression, but much more covert forms of strategy are needed against a much more complex geopolitical economy of outcomes in light of Russians far superior force compared to Palestine, along with their alliances becoming stronger with China. Not to mention Russia's recent proclamations around the potential use of nuclear force against any attempts by member nations with NATO; recent case regarding any potential Karliningrad blockade. You gotta take your time to see through the bullshit before you unknowingly become a puppet for propaganda.
  2. Best of luck. Please share future results if you choose to keep going with it. Otherwise regardless, keep rockin it.
  3. @Basman, “they just lost and got genocided” makes genocide sound like the Amazon cancellation fee for losing a war. Recognising dispossession doesn’t require pretending every Indigenous person was a saint. And the Aztecs were in Mexico, in North America. Let’s leave at least the geography undisplaced. @Raze, your scenario practically writes the New York Times propaganda press release: “We took their land. Their objections have made us feel unsafe. Regrettably, we’ll need the rest.” Then a studio panel debates why the displaced aren’t embracing peaceful dialogue about which remaining possessions they should surrender. Apparently “defending the homeland” becomes much easier once you’ve helped yourself to somebody else’s. C'mon guys, let's be real here.
  4. But the standard of identifying and marking out dimensions still applies so you can relay methods to others, someone's stage on spiral dynamics is irrelevant here when it comes to requiring that outside of them merely being sensible. That's not magic, that's circadian hacking which is an established science now. There's many other reasons as well, from being more neuroplastically rigid rather than necessarily left-brain dominated to feeling pressure to endorse a more cautious view. This can come across as less open minded when in reality, caution is just the drug of choice to prevent memetic mismatches in the same way that religious extremism needs more intellectual management. Another reason is also controlled capitalism and the money around that intelligence which quickly becomes geopolitical. Another reason is that because its such a loaded topic, its to endorse one aspect without endorsing a whole range of shit that has no basis in reality. But the lines need to be drawn, even in most witchcraft television series they draw lines around themselves with salt to protect themselves from evil spirits. The same thing has to be done intellectually; its not less open mindedness in some cases, its less naivety and gullibility. But you have to question why it becomes a cult at all, is it because special knowledge can only be reserved for certain adept individuals that have climbed the group hierarchy? That's the first red flag that yes, is the basis for sensible skepticism over what in many cases, has turned out to be a silly pyramid scheme. Regardless Occam's razor is not that this stuff is all fake, to the contrary, its that humans by and large have many behaviours that are manipulative, cynical, greedy, psychopathic, delusional, irresponsible, gullible and power hungry. Place all those ingredients in a big metallic bowl on top of a hot stove designed to stew the soup of truth by the end for night time mystical rituals and you'll have more success trying to summon Elvis with a Ouija board. On a personal note, I do definitely believe in dark vs light spiritual energy, even to the point where I believe that people can even become 'possessed' for lack of a better word to use concerning, however my investigation on establishing the right coordinates concerning is far from over, so I find it more reasonable to critique with sensible wisdom.
  5. @Basman @Raze Resisting invasion isn’t inherently terrorism. They were afraid, dispossessed and desperate to defend their homeland. Quite the irony, “Americans” celebrating resistance to colonial rule every July, then acting baffled that the original inhabitants resisted colonisation.
  6. How on Earth are native Americans relevant? I have never heard of any documented evidence of anything remotely resembling terrorist inclinations from native Americans, at any point in history, technological or otherwise.
  7. Anthropologically, terrorists are so interesting. They reveal so much about belief formation. Arguably the most brainwashed, they'll strap their own children with remote bombs and press the detonation button themselves. It's too simplistic to say any average person could be brainwashed to do so. A question I've never heard asked is, "What would be the epigenetic effects over successive generations?" And perhaps that's precisely why they exist today, its a very bizarre specialised form of militant collectivism that's taken its time to prune over many generations, with one of those characteristics being all loss of a sense of individuality domesticated to one sense of external authority. At least, for those children that actually manage to survive into mature adults to breed again. It's far more extreme than what we see in either comparable outcomes from CCP Chine or North Korea allegiances. It's Nazi Germany on steroids, with less sophistication.
  8. @Ahava Let's say you're dealing with more visually inclined people or a particular person, what's a visual model you would create on your thoughts here to help people in this category?
  9. Without making assumptions about your price range, I'd choose a Datsun if I couldn't get the Chevrolet Chevelle I wanted. Personally, I just like their aesthetics. Datsun has a surprisingly wide min/max in cost. Datsun carries the Chevrolet Chevelle feel when it comes to aesthetics without the pricetag of one. That's just me.
  10. @Human Mint AI is the first example of delusion being monetized through a technology, both inside and outside the functioning of the technology itself.
  11. Dreams of the future are so trippy, anyone else have em? I've never had any significant premonitions. I have however had just totally random non-false memory based recognitions of past dreams aligning with extremely anomalous yet insignificant intervals in my life. The anomalous nature of it makes the dream rememberable, as well as unlikely to be a false memory. Also I share my dreams with people when they're involved, which happened recently. I spoke about a dream with a friend that involved me interacting with someone that I wouldn't normally speak to about a topic for an extended period of time. The dream was so unusual because at the time (a few years ago now) in which I had this dream, never in a million years would I have believed that what happened would ever transpire. But it did, just in the last few days. And the prediction was not only about a direct interaction, paired with the experience of the dream itself there was an awareness of the time period, so other events surrounding. All of which are now my reality. Just a hunch, but I feel this lends more weight to the simulation hypothesis or something analogous. The latter is probably what's more accurate, we just don't know precisely what to call it yet or if we do, what the full perspective is there. Feel free to shed any light. And these are just the dreams I remember, in the past I rarely remembered any dreams at all. And that's a little unnerving heh because it means that I am most likely experiencing these kinds of dreams at least more often than I realise. Regardless, I have had too many dreams like this now for me to realise that actual reality, is far more beyond my present comprehension than I previously realised,. Further, that I need to devote myself to that calling in some way, at the very least, extracting myself from outdated preconceptions which are now, just simply erroneous assumptions. I am making this comment in part, to remind myself as a timestamp heh.
  12. I don't think we are at all. I state myself very clearly. You've stated yourself very clearly. The rest is differentiation. I have completed that. I still have my past questions unanswered. This is irrelevant. I don't care if you use AI. It's just about using it correctly. Thus far, you've just caught your own tail because you didn't step back before using it, you allowed your opinions to navigate your use first and foremost more than clarity on the circumstances. That's fine but its about broaching it with the person that you suspect is doing that with sincerity in bringing self-awareness around this, and they you, by elaborating on your questions asked to establish a reasonable less biased context by which opinion can occur in a healthy manner. It's a clear instance that still requires context, perhaps he's had a frustrating day or perhaps he is actually surrounded by children figuratively speaking depending on his environmental context; both can lean on each other. I'm not reinforcing his position, I am contextualising it and providing the space by which clarity can occur. We can't bring clarity of that position unless you want to message him about his comment from about 5 years ago. This is already established isn't it? The comment was made 5 years ago and you are working on finding similar examples to determine the rest of the answer in support of your position. Where we are broaching here first and foremost is in navigating how we are deriving answers and the quality of those answers based on what we understand about another persons unique world. The second aspect to that is the most important here in light of weaknesses there being the beginning and end of this thread itself, or at the very least, the manner in which it is headlined. I appreciate the concession, but its for your benefit more than mine and its mature of you to highlight that. I agree that its potentially a factor, but there's many factors that come into play and there's no to very little instances in which it is clearly stated. That's analogous to simply saying that people's altruistic behaviour or bringing more noble causes to our attention is just them virtue signalling. It reduces the personal World of their genuine empathy just as your example reduces their personal World of introspective awareness and their intrapersonal relationship with themselves. In fact, it could be that their overemphasis on the latter in comparison to the interpersonal is what can make their responses come across in ways that give rise to perspectives like yours. Making it a lack of perspective at the time rather than either a conceited position or status seeking. Asking a person in this situation and others brings clarity as stated. You're making it sound more complicated than it really is though. It's analogous to a cop shooting down a parent walking out of a toy-shop with their child because they're holding a gun. After they inspected the weapon of the parent they discovered that it was a plastic gun the parent had confiscated from their child because the child was running a muck terrorising other people in the toy store for the fun of it. Context is actually one of the simplest things to workout when there's finesse used. This can be applied analogously to forum situations by asking people the right questions to share the world that brings context to their comments as stated. We are not doing that. I would refrain from that. I use "context" in the establishment of behaviour in the context of what is generally considered more or less healthy behaviour in a digital space. Best wishes.
  13. Returning back to your examples, I want to get this outta the way this time and be more straight to the point as you never addressed my previous first 5 responses pertaining to your earlier example list, as I am guessing my first 5 points can mostly cover the gaps here as well. For the reader, understand that literally all examples presented are pre-2026, going back as early as 2016, thereby validating my main contention pertaining to the credibility of beginning such a thread with the tone presented in the first place. But apparently examples that are a decade old are still relevant on a forum where prudence is usually the weapon used as a last resort, or when you're using AI to try and win an argument (something_else), so it appears. Before I begin, as stated I repeatedly refer to "Point 1-5" as captured in my earlier response here for convenience: Author: TJ Reeves Date of example: December 29, 2017 And what is wrong with what is being stated for the context in which it is said? Author: Joseph Maynor Date of example: October 13th, 2018 Again, what is the issue? The goal should be to inspect the world that creates their opinion relative to point 1 that I made in my earlier response to your first examples. Author: Valiant Salvatore Date of example: November 14th, 2022 Point 1-5 again. Author: Aquarius Date of example: February 4th, 2019 Point 1-5 again.. Author: Aquarius Date of example: April 11th, 2020 Point 1-5 again. Author: StarStruck Date of example: March 11th, 2021 Point 1-5 again. Author: JKG Date of example: June 4th, 2016 Point 1-5 again. Author: Aquarius Date of example: April 9th, 2020 Point 1-5 again. I actually found this quotation humorously however when perception through your interpretation alone. Author: mind_blown Date of example: February 24th, 2020 Point 1-5 again. Author: LordFall Date of example: November 19th, 2025 Point 1-5. Author: actuallyenlightened Date of example: November 18th, 2021. This is the only clear example you've shared. But as stated, most of these examples are pre-2026 even going as far back as 2019, which only reinforces my earlier point. This example specifically dated: November 18th, 2021. Author: Recursoinominado Date of example: October 1st, 2020 There's nothing wrong with this intrinsically, it all depends on other frames that are responsible for the context. You brought this example up earlier, and I addressed it there as well in more detail. This only reinforces my perspective that you haven't taken the time to introspect much on perspectives shared. Author: StarStruck Date of example: March 19th, 2023 Point 1-5. I am not validating their perspective or anyone's perspective here, I am saying that you completely omit examining the context in which something is said or investigating it prudently through interaction. There are clear age differences between people just as there are developmental differences, thus how is it so hard to believe that this example is not a natural logical consequence that ensues? It doesn't mean they're right in their opinion. It doesn't mean they're fully developed in that perspective. It also doesn't mean that they themselves have decided they are done with their position. But how can you meaningfully interact with them when again, these are pre-2026 examples? This example dated: March 19, 2023. Author: Kallan Date of example: November 11th, 2017. This seems like a plain and simple rational perspective that's being presented. It's analogous to saying, "Someone much lower than my EQ (emotional quotient) can't understand the layers of emotions I experience through the full range of my intelligence." What's the issue with that? It's perfectly rational. "Someone that is much smaller than me is not able to dunk a basketball like I can, much less even dunk it." Even more straightforward. It's a statement about a reality, and that offends you? Author: asifarahim Date of example: December 26, 2022. Again, points 1-5. Author: Yellow_Girl Date of example: May 14th, 2019. Point 1-5 again. The thread was created on the assumption that recent examples were being addressed not old examples, moreover, even if we allow for that, my points stand. I am not exerting anymore effort than what I have displayed in this particular share until you do so yourself. You are yet to address my earlier points and you're simply using AI to reinforce your own entrenched perspective to self-validate your own driven confirmation bias. This mirrors one of the behaviours I brought up earlier in this thread about the forum resembling more of a sycophantic cesspool more than a personal development forum. Before dismissing every author in each of your examples, I recommend being open minded about investigating the personal changes they made in their own life and how you can perhaps make adjustments in your own relative to learning from their experiences so you can better contextualise their perspectives rather than just pre-emptively judging them, thereby closing you off from further learning opportunities to develop yourself for yourself. Using AI to try to win an argument is not helping you in this thread or other people, it is is reinforcing false impressions, dogmatic thinking and shallow interpretations. If these are the things you wish to hold any one author you've cited above accountable for, I think it best to first reflect on how you can avoid mirroring similar behaviour, however unintentional the reality of that happens to be. Best.
  14. @Jordan You may be a good candidate for TRE by Dr. Berceli. It works on releasing stored anger and energy in the body. I can't fully endorse it just because there are many people that have different profiles here that may be sensitive in a bad way to TRE. You can try out his techniques in one of his walkthrough videos on YouTube. Specifically look for those videos in which Dr. Berceli himself is instructing the person throughout the session. I have a playlist of such videos I have rotated on as my own session routine until I develop my own experiential base on including the theory behind it itself. I'd like to but it would be irresponsible for me to share my own playlist. With trauma, there's only so much you can do mentally speaking and in fact sometimes the more mental you make it if there's already tendencies towards dissociation, the worse it can become. The fact that you mentioned the relationship between emotional trauma and physical trauma is why I would typically identify you as a solid candidate for TRE. I have epilepsy, so I was a little cautious going into it but I have been okay especially when combined with my anti-epileptic medication. That said without knowing formally, tentatively I would say that people that are either at high risk of dissociation or have any conditions that overlap with tendencies towards dissociation (any number of corresponding disorders of the mind), should be very cautious in trying Dr. Berceli's techniques. At present based on my research to date, there is a very low risk profile for TRE, while at the same time compared to other techniques like CBT which focuses on a more dialectical approach with the mind, there is not enough research to speak with very high accuracy on what the risk profile for TRE actually is. That said, if someone approaches it with maturity, a learning feedback loop mindset, while taking responsibility for each stage of the learning process, they should entrust themselves to make their own decisions. Personally, its had a positive impact on me.
  15. Both conditions are logically congruent, there is no incompatibility there. People can have different standards, that's fine, when you're a part of an ecosystem I will only endorse rigour in those standards so that healthier discussions are more likely than not. Have you even read all of these below within the context provided or like before just AI? AI is terrible at social nuances, and mapping unknown territory to any high standard just in general based on my experimentations, especially when it comes to social and cultural context. And that's verifiable based on one comment they made? Verification of a claimed pattern. What qualifies if its genuine, your interpretation? What do you weigh your interpretation against, group consensus? Or individual standards that are impacted by your environmental influences and personality characteristics unique to you? This is why qualification through repeated verification is just a more stable motive, it gives time to separate intrinsic influences and personal characteristics from what we're analysing. I'll take a look at your examples later.
  16. Channels like this are great. To protect my YT algorithm, I have a user solely dedicated to mapping natures ecosystems its rad.
  17. Not for me, and I say that because it doesn't matter how hot a woman is if I don't feel totally refreshed after orgasm, I know we're not the right fit. I could really like a woman as well, and what will result is not apathy at the end but disappointment. Quite often, I'll never be able to go down that route again even though I may have really wanted it to work, and even though we could still be friends. With that in mind this is why I would stress to both sexes, simply don't even put much effort in outside of having fun and trying to enjoy your experience then let that determine where the momentum goes. Because it can be very, very difficult to find a partner like that, an energetic match, and when it does happen, that's when you're in a vulnerable position if you don't have much experience in a relationship that has genuine meaning to your energetic core (too many people stay in relationships that are not right for them out of fear). So although a woman or another friend may not solve your loneliness, it's important to work on relationship skills irrespectively across both women and men, friends and lovers, so that you are ready when you do find someone that's compatible. I believe that alone will actually cure your loneliness if not simultaneously working on underlying issues. You don't need people though, humans need equilibrium relative to their natural energetic balance, and its from that place where we truly find a compatible partner, not when we're out for sync with the energetic core of who we are which is often the wrong place many people start from, because it drains the relationship rather than builds it. Best wishes.
  18. Why don't you also try and turn it into a formula? For example I just thought of the idea of working on the architecture of "The I Am" based on another users thread. I had the thought while walking home, "I am the edge between nothingness and the awareness. Awareness is top-down, and the awareness of the energy beneath it, is bottom-up". Go on.
  19. The fact that many Olympians practice visualisation, yet their can only be one winner and two, that many Olympians go on OnlyFans to fund their Olympic dreams because the Olympics reimburse very little despite the billions they make per competing year even if a participant wins a medal, is pretty strong indirect evidence for me that these more unrealistic forms of manifestation magic, have less credibility than more. It's a very good competing example actually, like it wins the gold medal of examples to give. And yeah, its totally true, there's plenty of Olympians men and women on OnlyFans, anyone will find easily with google search.
  20. I feel so privileged to be able to learn as much about nature and the connections between the ecosystems possible. Life is so freaking cool.
  21. Oh it was just a weird glitch when it happened, I didn't think it would matter if I still submitted it as the reply. Let's correct it anyway.
  22. I actually think a meditation technique on manifestation of Will is a smart idea. I'm not disowning manifestation, I am disavowing impracticalities. @Joseph Maynor Indeed. And why can I never manifest a rock when I really need one? Hey, I wonder if they'd get better results if they actually used magical rocks instead of just regular rocks. I just found this: Magical rocks. https://www.magiccrystals.com/products/septarian-dragon-stone-egg-1
  23. Manifest a rock then you're just a few smashes against your jaw away from manifesting chicks outta no where.
  24. Wait, are you secretly saying you've manifested $5,000 before or something similar? Do you sell a course I can buy?
  25. Let me know if you can manifest $1,000,000 and I'll become your pleb but!