Mellowmarsh
Member-
Content count
3,699 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Mellowmarsh
-
Yeah, that was a terrible comparison, I agree. J Epstein wanted to spread his genius seed too. I couldn’t imagine a worse hell, being a product of his gene pool.
-
It’s not a terrible thing, it felt like it at the time because I would never have left him, so it was a painful split in the beginning, but turned out to be a blessing in disguise, because I’ve never been happier than I am right now, the deeds are in my name only now. And last I heard about my ex was that the woman he left me for has left him. Leaving him alone having to rent a flat in London where he’s now living and working as a fully qualified osteopath, but it’s not cheap renting in London. But that was his bed he chose to lie in.
-
You sound like Elon Musk. LoL
-
I’m already mortgage free, I own my own 4 bedroom house in the Cotswolds, it’s my beautiful comfortable palace, I live alone, by choice, and I’m very happy with that choice. My ex husband left me the house as a generous gift as part of the divorce settlement. I was chuffed to bits. He left me for another woman from another country because he couldn’t control his lustful urges, but that wasn’t his fault because evolution programmed him to be like that.
-
And would you be happy to do your share of night duty tending to the babies needs, that can often be two or three times a night?
-
@LordFall Okay, fair enough. I guess if there’s an abundance of mature emotional support, stability , full on commitment to duty and constant consistency filled with love and compassion and consensual commitment from everyone, then I guess the children will benefit an upbringing like that.
-
What about the babies, pregnancies can creep in often unexpectedly, what happens to the babies in that case. Birth control whatever method used, is not always 💯 percent guaranteed to protect?
-
He was very honest to me. So I admire that about him.
-
@Inliytened1 We all lie, both men and women. It’s the nature of humanity to lie. Humans are the greatest deceivers/ actors. We’re all guilty of sniffing out lies because we all know what a lie is, and what it is to lie. And every lie is the truth.
-
All inclusive included. Nothing is left out. There was no argument, except what you perceived to be there.
-
Thank you for seeing me that way. I adore men, and I’m appreciative and extremely thankful for all their hard grafting in building this beautiful modern world we all enjoy today, us women could never have done this alone. Men are amazing. The world would have been totally out of balance without you, thank God had the wisdom to make two hands are better than one. I do enjoy discussing all kinds of topics with you, it’s all good. 👍
-
Infinity just means exploring everything that’s possibly possible, and so why not, again, whatever works for you, is paramount. Just make yourself very clear to all those who embark with you on your amazing voyages of discovery.
-
I’m not that naive to not know this common knowledge, it’s as old as time itself, so fill your boots. It’s your God given birthright.
-
Of course, what ever works for you, go for it. I’m only ever doing what works for me, so it’s all good, my wonderful darling Prince Charming. 😝
-
All I can say is you must be endowed with infinite stamina. Lucky you. I wish you all the best, have fun. 😂
-
Yes I totally understand that, but my point being, you should never have asked me to be your princess, already knowing I have no intentions of being physical with you. I wasn’t going to change my mind about that. But I now get the sense you’d hoped I would. I could be wrong.
-
Lordfall. I’d already made it clear to him, that I didn’t want to be physical with a man anymore, so he already knew that about me before he officially asked me to be his princess. To be honest, I don’t think Inliytened1 really knows what he wants, if truth be known.
-
I must have misunderstood you because I was under the impression that you were a one woman man at heart, it seems that I was very wrong. When I said previously that I’d love to be with a man like you it was because I’m a one man woman. Now I feel like I’ve totally misunderstood you. Therefore I feel I must retract what I said to you up thread, because I feel foolish to even have made that public, my point is , there’s just no way I could be with someone like yourself, never. You are now saying that you are wired to be with multiple partners, which is not the kind of man I would ever want to be with. I just wanted to clear this miscommunication up with you, because it’s already in writing all over this thread, so I just needed to clear up any confusion, because the confusion was totally on my end, not yours, I was the one who got you wrong, that said, have a wonderful life, and all the best for you now and for whatever the future has in store for you. Be happy. 😃
-
Mellowmarsh replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Even though uncopyrighted copies are essentially a fat load of use for no one. -
Mellowmarsh replied to Hyperion's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The trick with this kind of knowledge is to recognise the duality of such known concepts. For example: the claim “there is no” in it’s conception known, demands the opposite must also be true. Even though “concepts known” know nothing. And this inconceivable conception is the trickless trick. -
Mellowmarsh replied to VeganAwake's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Unless the illusion can be satisfied with being unsatisfied. It’s all the same profundity. -
Excellent point/s.
-
Are all staged. Enjoy your own performance. You are the greatest actor. The players come and go, along with the audience. The stage remains empty, always and forever.
-
I resonate with this post 💯 I mean, it’s as if I wrote it myself. This post is a prime exemplary example of what true transcendence is, which of course is not for the faint of heart.
-
I agree with that analogy absolutely 💯 percent. Well said. Hearing this, put that way, is like music to my ears.
