-
Content count
697 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by PsychedelicEagle
-
Amazing! I didn't know they had a branch in the Netherlands. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!
-
Same here, my dad turned 71 this year. He is in good shape relative to his age despite having had a minor cardiac event before he turned 70. Good to be present to the fleeting nature of life and health so we give it the proper value. And even then, it's hard to not take some things for granted. Kinda like a medidation practice where we need to always be catching our mind wandering and bringing it back to mindfulness.
-
The problem with peer review is it enforces conformity, via suppressing creativity and risk-taking. Reviewers will mostly support work aligning with established consensus.
-
It’s def a risk; I wouldn’t state it categorically, however. I doubled my income and had some of my most productive years after an ayahuasca retreat. I was using psychedelics more from a personal development vs a spiritual pursuit back then. After a couple years I started working with 5meo and focusing on awakening. That did further disconnect me from my job further, despite it being something I was never fully connected to. On the order hand, this less productive-at-work period was a time I fully embraced stage green and changed many things in my personal lifestyle. I was also training hard at the gym and following a strict diet plan, no slacking off. So I think it largely depends on the individual and their life stage. If you have stage orange work to do and lessons to learn it may be wise to postpone. As Leo says you can always dose higher later
-
@Yimpa That's crazy. You touched Ouroboros
-
Amazing.
-
Haha this is deadly indeed ⚰️ — especially given the frequency with which people drink coffee.
-
@D2sage What changes have you implemented in particular for thyroid health?
-
@Jehovah increases Consider adding legumes (beans, soybeans, chickpeas, lentils, etc.) to your diet as well for vegan protein, these are among the healthiest foods cause they provide fermentable fiber. Also, nuts and seeds — pumpkin seeds for example have a high protein-to-fat ratio for a seed, as well as Zinc. You can also easily buy soybean products (e.g., soybean yogurt or milk — especially Calcium fortified alternatives, which can fully replace cow milk in terms of micronutrients) to add to your meals, which are protein rich. Nowadays, protein intake is overrated. If you're not bodybuilding you can easily get away with 1.0g protein/kg of bodyweight, and some would even argue that's healthier than higher protein. Also, if you track your whole food intake you'll be surprised to see sources of protein you didn't expect. The 1.6g/kg of bodyweight only matters if you're exercising intensely (and want to optimize muscle building). Hitting total caloric intake is more important than protein alone. And, if you're hitting you're caloric intake and eating legumes, whole grains, and seeds, it's almost impossible to stay below the 0.8g of protein/kg of bodyweight RDA or the individual amino acid targets. Of course if you decide to include some animal sources that's also fine — your personal choice. The key is to focus on whole foods and avoid the empty macronutrients that come from junk and processed foods.
-
One way to get around both issues would be to buy a significant amount and make a tea off of it. Reduce variance and eliminate the fiberish bits. Could also do the classic "lemon tek" for the extra peak 🚀
-
Yes; I guess this was primarily written in the context of human history — the order of a group or civilization. Generally, any system persisting through time (an established order), needs stabilization mechanisms (feedback loops) that keep in place the structures and behaviors defining it. The naturalization of a an order's arbitrariness (e.g., traditions interpreted as "the way things should be") is not only one such mechanism but also a very efficient one: it normalizes the patterns and behaviors required to maintain the system, in a way that each piece of the system (e.g., individuals in a society) internalizes it and acts via intrinsic rather than extrinsic forces (I only realized this key distinction after brainstorming with Claude). Over time, you'd expect orders that survive to be the ones leveraging such (very efficient) mechanism.
-
Yes, ideally you should be busy with your life purpose. And anyway the phone is for setting dates. On the phone, you just to the minimally-necessary texting for her to see you're not a crazy person, and then you book the date ASAP and get off the phone. It's all laid out on Corey Wayne's book.
-
Cheers! Today I did some contemplation in the early morning, in the sunlight.
-
It's a scientific fact that women are more attracted to men whose feelings are unclear. ~ Corey Wayne.
-
+1. Neither is 5-MeO but still powerful substances. I'd be honored to attend any Actualized.org event TBH.
-
After some brainstorming with Claude, it turns out even territories such as the Moon or Antarctica have legal jurisdiction (you carry your own country's law with you, or the spacecraft's flag state's), and the only truly unclaimed land on Earth is Bir Tawil, a patch of uninhabitable desert between Egypt and Sudan that neither country wants. Anyway, this is what an Actualized.org "World Tour" would look like:
-
@Davino cool — what would be the easiest way to contact you and learn about the services you provide?
-
What is integrity?
-
Sorry, bad framing on my end. What I meant is the tea bag itself should not be made out of plastic. Because when heated it releases microplastics and chemicals occurring in plastics. I don't drink tea, but personally I'd only trust buying the tea plants myself and then using my own tea bags or these stainless steel mini strainers — even better. Especially if it's something you do daily. @Zenterus Rhonda Patrick has been quite vocal on the microplastics issue recently: https://www.foundmyfitness.com/episodes/protect-against-microplastics
-
Would NL or Brazil be alternatives? NL: 5-MeO is really not a scheduled substance, but not legalized either — gray zone. Not sure what the consequences would be if someone is caught carrying out a retreat with such substances. Probably not worth the risk. Brazil: Ayahuasca is legal only inside a religious ritual context. There would need to be... Sounds risky too.
-
Sad to hear it didn't work out. Personally I would attend even if knowing I had 1% chances of breaking through, but I understand the decision. Carrying out such innovative/transformative retreat is not easy. +1000 Even if online, but in person it'd be even cooler. 😎
-
Sunlight and meditation in the morning. First one is not easy in the NL, I know, but when you can, it could help. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-025-09785-3 Also check if you chamomile tea is not served in bags with microplastics. Especially cause we pour boiling water on them, they release harmful chemicals. And avoid eating 3-4hrs before bed to further boost sleep.
-
Yea makes sense.
-
If you're jerking off every day then staying a couple days without it will definitely increase your libido. Personally, I don't see much benefit avoiding jerking off for longer periods like more than a week.
-
From (great criticism of science from a Nobel Prize winner, starting at the timestemp I shared)
