Schizophonia

Member
  • Content count

    10,761
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Schizophonia

  1. It's not supposed to be a burden, on the opposite being proactive brings satisfaction.
  2. I don't remember if I already said this. The thing is Leo doesn't want AI because it potentially threatens his persona. So he prefers to be in denial likely even consciously since he’s well-versed in non-duality; to drive the manifestation of a reality where AI ultimately will not be significant enough I what i say makes sense.
  3. I often take frozen pomegranate because it's inexpensive and it’s apparently the healthiest option. However it’s best to blend and strain it because it’s packed with seeds.
  4. To each their own epiphanies. 🫨
  5. Once when I was little I went to a forest where there were monkeys. One of them was masturbating, ejaculated into his hand and ate the contents lol.
  6. Criminality can be a form of expressing masculinity and thus attract girls, though they are crazy of course.
  7. @AerisVahnEphelia That is what the Marxists say in your own words. But actually in line with your theory people don't commit rape out of "laziness" lol; rather it’s because social structures have conditioned us (to the point of genetic imprinting over the long term) to reject that particular possibility. Framing it as laziness or a fear of raping is in itself essentialist and inconsistent with your theory. I assume this idea comes from Nietzsche, though he likely wouldn't have thought that someone liberated from "moraline" would gravitate toward particularly barbaric acts. On the contrary it is precisely those constraints that ultimately give rise to strange or even bellicose urges, like a pressure cooker that eventually explodes.
  8. Lol you live in a shantytown I live in Toulouse a big city most of the time and I've never had anything get on my shoes. At most there might be invisible to the naked eye traces but so who cares. At that point it’s no longer about hygiene it’s a neurotic delirium.
  9. Precisely it’s your feet that stink or are sweaty while your shoe is clean unless you’ve walked in water or sand. And in general to go more "spiritual" it is the outdoors that is regularly cleansed by rain, wind, and the local flora and fauna. And it is inside your home that dust, hair, and dirt in general accumulate. External filth is overestimated, the filth emitted from within is underestimated.
  10. Any counter-intuitive foods can increase baseline anxiety levels. Either due to a direct effect on the nervous system or metabolism, or indirectly for exemple by altering intestinal transit. Studies are meaningless; that is a reductionist view that fails to account for homeostasis. Creatine can be problematic in absolute terms just like anything else that interferes with the body's homeostasis.
  11. Fetishes are the signature of the void, lack of culture. One does not know oneself, is lost, and therefore to experience excitement must return, regress to more primitive signifiers such as skin color.
  12. I remember my mother and sister watched Desperate Housewives next to me; she reminds me of the character on the left with the hat.
  13. The problem is that you are shifting the maya toward a less sensitive, more raw world that you will inevitably be subjected to. It's up to you.
  14. It's O3 ALA but i daily use Walnut oil for that.
  15. Yes or perhaps you're the one missing pieces of the puzzle. After all you don't even live in Brazil.
  16. To perform my courtship display I do rolls, I follow her while doing rolls. Sometimes she run off but you don't let go; like one said when you get a sandwich you don't drop it.
  17. No in my case it’s more about aggression. There are people who are ethnically replacing us, who wish us harm out of anti-white racism or simply because they are prone to criminality due to lower IQ and behaviour in general stemming from genetics, social conditions, and family-cultural history. There is an agenda driven by weak leftists or even a conspiracy to bring all this about; that’s part of the delirium too. It’s not just some easily debunked delusion; it manifests strongly in the Maya there are plenty of evidence. So there is a drive for war, for aggression, for asserting the group's dominance and so on; It is a game, or a set of games according to the point of view, of that kind. No apart from videos by Richard Abibon though those are in French. Mind you I also draw heavily on Lacan, and I mix, juggle that with other paradigms like non-duality. Psychoanalysis, Lacanian psychoanalysis in particular, is cool mainly for its linguistic elements.
  18. Watching Shorts gives you "brain rot." When you finally read a book—even if it feels challenging at first because you’re accustomed to short-form content—you realize it’s good for your brain; it’s restful and offers a unique kind of pleasure that you simply don't get from watching videos, especially short ones. It’s akin to the difference between the pleasure derived from drugs and the satisfaction gained from fulfilling a natural need, like spending time with friends or playing sports. YouTube introduced Shorts just like other apps to boost revenues. They act like drug dealers; they know that human attention patterns make us susceptible to getting hooked by this phenomenon, which is dangerous for our attention span and in fine our mood, yet they are willing to do it to drive profits. There was a time when the British waged war on China to force the legalization of opium despite the enormous damage to the population (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars); imperialism itself is a consequence of uncontrolled capitalism, Lenin even wrote a book about it (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperialism,_the_Highest_Stage_of_Capitalism).
  19. It turns me into the tiger of the Cheetos packets I also had internal hallucinations.