Yimpa

Member
  • Content count

    19,267
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Yimpa

  1. Even if Trump wins, I won’t let that stop me from living the most authentic and badass life I develop.
  2. “The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.”
  3. You can also go in there with cool vibes
  4. @Princess Arabia Storms scare me… stay safe yall!
  5. That would actually be “37”
  6. Jesus was a great example of how to challenge the order properly.
  7. This is untrue. This is why college protesters look like 5 year olds to most and why they are treated as such.
  8. Cool video. The Scientist who realizes that they’ve been experimenting themselves the entire time, yes, that will be a scientific breakthrough for sure.
  9. I eat dark chocolate in moderation. It’s expensive, so that helps me not over consume it. I can probably save money on the powder, but that shit tastes nasty.
  10. We’ve gotta get Biden to the finish line no matter what. We will have a bigger blow out if we don’t. This is serious!
  11. I’ve only just begun.