-
Content count
19,396 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Yimpa
-
0:10 HOLY SHIT!
-
Yimpa replied to TheGod's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@PsychedelicEagle You so Buddhafull -
I say we do all 3 . Think of meditation while on a psychedelic not as thoughtless, but as present-fullness
-
Yimpa replied to TheGod's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Just finished speaking to my doctor. She prescribed me a new medicine CREAM that I have to rub all over my chest daily. I need to rub my chest daily to survive. That'S GOOD! I must meditate while feeling myself. That's God! -
Yimpa replied to TheGod's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Me either, tbh. I have such experiences many times, but it still freaks me the fuck out and I run away out of fear. Lowering the intensity and gradually increasing it has been fruitful. And being consistent with tripping even when I don’t want to do it. It’s work, not recreational BS. This is where conservatives are right to make cannabis a serious medical tool, not a fun gimmick to avoid responsibility. How could such an amazing tool be used for such good and for such foolishness?! I always treated this medicine with respect and I hate to see it being used irresponsibly. -
Yimpa replied to TheGod's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Infinity of Godz Awakening is Metaphysical Sex with You/Myself. -
Yimpa replied to Oppositionless's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Banned from the gym But cannot ban me from exercising with LOVE -
Yimpa replied to TheGod's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No. I am using an iPhone. -
Yimpa replied to TheGod's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
How does God feel? I take my medicine and I can customize how much GOD I FEEL. 1 vape hit on high setting is 1000% guaranteed God consciousness that I am EVERYTHING. NOT as an intellectual understanding. But as a DIRECT experience that is 100000% experienced EVERYWHERE! Note: I rarely take high setting because it is Death. I am not ready for that much Love yet. -
And will there be an audiobook version narrated by the creator of said book
-
-
@musicalwatch Nice! I peed my bed a couple weeks ago. Thank God for mattress protectors)
-
Flower Power!
-
Groovy!
-
Yimpa replied to CARDOZZO's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@CARDOZZO Have you ever trained with Peter or Brendan IRL? -
-
Several years ago, I took a big dose of CBD (with a tiny bit of THC) before bed, and I kid you not, I woke up from my sleep and started floating above my bed. Not just an inch or two, like a few feet above it. Then I was able to fly around my room and house for a few minutes. It was the most beautiful, but also most frightening experience I’ve ever had. It was frightening because I broke the laws of gravity without any preparation or warning. I shared this experience before on the forum, but it bears repeating because how could you forget an experience like that?
-
A true MAN makes me feel at HOME. Only a few words, a gorgeous smile, and BAM, I am gone. Forever in love. No turning back now. Hallelujah, I am SAVED!
-
Yimpa replied to Davino's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
@LordFall I can’t see your face
-
Yimpa replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It’s insane that my medicine is legal. This shit is too good and needs to be illegal. -
Who wants to live with meeee? I got an extra room :3
-
-
I made a new friend and cut straight to the point when they asked me what I am into and what I do for a living. I contemplate Consciousness 24/7 and I am obsessed with it. I take drugs (legally) and I contemplate what Reality is. Eventually (sooner than later most likely), I will say I am hallucinating them, and that I and Wee is Love No BS
