-
Content count
19,396 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Yimpa
-
Yimpa replied to TheGod's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The Gateless Gate -
If you ever trip sit me, you’re gonna have to hold onto me the entire time I want to cuddle an alien teddy bear
-
Yimpa replied to systematic_chaos's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It did in the beginning. But I don’t give up and kept exposing myself more and more to it. I have received lots of support from psychedelics and professionals who have also been on this path. I also just got done finishing the What is Death? episode as a refresher. That helped me see what Death is more clearly -
Yimpa replied to CARDOZZO's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Nice!! I’d love to meet you as well -
-
Yimpa replied to systematic_chaos's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes, last night in fact. -
I doo
-
The constraints are hella brutal, but that makes the breakthroughs even more rewarding and meaningful.
-
-
You'd have to arrest me first
-
Yimpa replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
No. I am Real Sober. Omg... I've never tried all 3 together! Sounds delicious
-
"I don't understand why you have to always be gone I get along but the trips always feel so long and I find myself tryna stay by the phone 'Cause your voice always helps me to not feel so alone" -Fort Minor, Where'd You Go?
-
-
Yimpa replied to Monster Energy's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
-
Yimpa replied to CARDOZZO's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Ralston needs to take some medical weed. It's legal for autistic people here (such as my beautiful self, of course) -
Lmao 30 mins into I understanding You are Me I’ve been communicating with Myself this entire time, but I am simply more conscious of that Absolute Teuth.
-
Yimpa replied to TheGod's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
God feels using Infiinite Intelligence. -
Yimpa replied to ROOBIO's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
@Holly Jean No need to be sorry. You did nothing wrong.
-
@Nemra Have you tried CBD and CBG? I take CBD and THC, and I am reincorporating CBG back into the mix again.
-
Yimpa replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Heh, yep. I was super close to taking myself in after my first (insane) trip. Thankfully, my sister’s friend was on vacation and available to help bring me back down to Earth. Her name is Princess. Saved by a Princess! -
Yimpa replied to Oppositionless's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@kavaris gorgeous hair awakening :3 -
Yimpa replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
https://www.actualized.org/insights/insanity
