-
Content count
19,396 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Yimpa
-
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdErOOMv4Mw/
-
-
Yimpa replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Stop putting Leo on a pedestal. You aren’t going to Awaken that way. -
-
Yimpa replied to TheBG's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You’re welcome, sunshine. -
-
https://www.instagram.com/p/CxyU-ubPB-9/
-
Yimpa replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I am Leo. And my mind is hot. @Yimpa Behave yourself. -
Yimpa replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No human has a monopoly on Truth -
-
-
Yimpa replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
To be truly Awake is to realize that there is no one else here. -
Yimpa replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Leo Gura is in YOUR DREAM! -
Obsessed With Love They need to add this to the DSM I’ve got OWL. Hoot hoot
-
Yimpa replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
So kewl! It’s like we are contemplating in in harmony -
Yimpa replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That’s what Friends are foe -
-
-
No. TRIPLE H!
-
I’m blue ba da de da boo die
-
-
Hey God, great news! I just got a call from the compounding pharmacy... my magic cream will be available to me next week! HEB made it! Here EVerything's Better! I cannot wait to rub it all over myself... let's see what happens yeeeeeeeee!!!
-
Yimpa replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I am seriously questioning if there are actually any people out there or if I am just imagining that. And, of course, I wouldn’t be imagining people as a human because my self is also imaginary. Did Ramanaha Maharishi actually exist or is that just a belief? Was Jesus real? What about so called living people like Peter Ralston and Leo Gura? Are they ACTUALLY people or is that just something I am/God imagining?! The answer is so freakin’ obvious when I take my medicine. Oh yeah, DUH, my medicine is also IMAGINARY!
