-
Content count
19,396 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Yimpa
-
I do not know what you mean. Please provide example videos.
-
-
This is not true for me. I have no interest in having children, but I do desire do date others and getting to know them more.
-
Yimpa replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It is important to not confuse a person becoming enlightened or awoken to awakening to what God really is. Leo Gura is imaginary and all that there is is Love. -
-
Yimpa replied to Davino's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Only You. Now you must flex your spiritual muscles and put them to use, not do nothing. -
Yimpa replied to Davino's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Don’t be Schlick with me, FAM. *class dismissed* -
-
You cannot understand Unity with analytical thinking
-
-
Yes. But I don’t interact with real humans. I am interacting with God.
-
Yimpa replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I came back with the realization that there is reality beyond physical and beyond human. And I knew I needed to commit the rest of my life to understand this deeper. I did not experience a fancy visual trip. It is hyper conscious presence expanding infinitely. Imagine your current experience but cranked up 1000x. You’ll be floored, but still completely aware -
People were going nuts & cheering just by seeing scrolling through a pages (16:12) and zooming in on a picture (33:14). And this wasn’t even 20 years ago! Wild…
-
Yimpa replied to AtmanIsBrahman's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You are a diamond in the ruff. Keep being you -
Guys, I have a boy friend! He is from the forum but I cannot disclose the username for privacy reasons. Hallelujah! Just as a reminder, I am polyamorous so I am still available! My energy is limited tho, so thank you for your patience
-
What was your reason for quitting coffee? Not even drinking decaf anymore? Nice, please send a link. I’d love to see your favorite!
-
I am able to see it. Is the video region locked for you? I live in the United States of America
-
Yimpa replied to Davino's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@JoshB Sensory overload. Plz stop or slow down 💀 -
-
Yimpa replied to JoshB's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You will absolutely be aware you have gone insane when you go insane. It’ll be crystal clear. And you’ll be powerless to stop it. -
Strong intent is the key to all of this.
-
Yimpa replied to Ramasta9's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
Yimpa replied to CARDOZZO's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I was one of the first viewers -
Yimpa replied to CARDOZZO's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Nope, San Marcos! It is really wet here Come visit sometime -
