-
Content count
19,396 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Yimpa
-
Yimpa replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It used to freak me out that others are imaginary. Now it’s less of an issue. It’s an acquired taste. The duality of self and other collapses. No one and every one, Nothing and Infinity identical. This is all beliefs and concepts, until Awakening. Awakening to God. Not to Leo Gura. Not to Yimpa. GOD! -
I was ugly when I was masking as a normie. I live in a stage green environment and blend in so that obviously helps.
-
Yimpa replied to CARDOZZO's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Woohoo! I am much more tame IRL and shy so it'll be interesting -
Yay!!! She will love it for sure.
-
Oooo, this one??
-
🔥🔥🔥
-
Yimpa replied to Eskilon's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No, Leo cannot be the only one Awake. That would make this a cult. Which it is not. God is Selfless. Love is ALL. -
Yimpa replied to Zeroguy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I am no man. -
Yimpa replied to TheGod's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I feel One. I am One. 1 and 1 Together is 11. -
SHUT UP! YOU ROCK!!
-
-
Yimpa replied to Mixcoatl's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
Yimpa replied to Mixcoatl's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
-
meow
-
-
let's go deeper babe
-
Just finished therapy. Last 10 mins I was advised to go on a deep psychedelic trip all alone right MEOW; no distractions. Listen to a guided contemplation exercise if needed, but do not reach out for other distractions. Let's F'ing do this. The next 4 hours it's just me and Love baby I must tackle my fear of being All Alone and not run away from it.
-
-
