Razard86

Member
  • Content count

    6,836
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Razard86

  1. Watch this video and realize, that so called private minds is just a state.
  2. You are so correct, without that shift into a high state of consciousness (which anyone on this forum can reach through various methods) they won't know it. Oneness truly is Absolute.
  3. Ask away, I only aim to facilitate your own awakening because I realized through investigating what Leo was talking about that many Spiritual seekers will spend decades wasting time trying to awaken. One of the deepest realizations Leo ever made was that everything is states of consciousness. If anyone you meet denies this they are truly asleep. It is my goal to help anyone who asks with the fastest most direct path to their own awakening. But do understand, fear may arise and you will have to sit with that fear. If you can do it you will be able to awaken. With that said the shit is messy as hell, changing your entire experience of Reality can feel like you are going INSANE. As with all things it is temporary, but it can be a brutal process for sure. But the truth is YOU ARE THE STRONGEST THING IMAGINABLE so if you allow all these things to arise and fall away you'll get it for sure. There is not a single person on this forum who cannot awaken all they have to do is stop standing in their own way trying to debate or debunk Leo. They are just wasting their time.
  4. Carl you literally think someone telling you that you need to awaken is condescending? Dude you are literally creating that. When Leo has stated multiple times that people needed to awaken to experience certain things I never took it as condescending. I did my own investigation. You know what is condescending when you referred to me as "people like you" and you know what I could have taken offense to that, but I didn't!! You know why? Because all offense is EGO!!! Anytime you have a problem with anything that happens in life that is self-bias and that=DEVILRY. The only reason you have a problem right now is because you are projecting your own devilry onto me. When you referred to me as "people like you" I had no reaction whatsoever because I understood the SPIRIT from which you were communicating from. I knew you were coming from a place of good intention. What you have failed to do Carl and you have been on the forums for years, is rid yourself of self-bias. Notice how you project ill intentions onto me. You really think I'm a Narcissist and I'm here for some validation? LOL that is the funniest shit ever!!! I could care less how someone feels about me because I have complete acceptance of what I am. The ONLY reason I post here is to facilitate the spiritual path of those on the forum. I studied Leo's content and many others with an open mind even when I thought they were off their rocker and I discovered they were actually telling the TRUTH. Solipsism is a realization into the TRUE NATURE OF NOTHINGNESS. This can only be realized through a STATE CHANGE. Anytime anybody argues about anything in Spirituality they are always arguing from a position of STATE. To reach a new state requires an AWAKENING that is how state changes occur. For example Leo claims to have become aware of ALIEN LOVE, I have not had that awakening so it would be accurate for Leo to tell me I have not had that awakening because I am not awake to that particular state. This isn't condescension its whats true. HELL CANCER, DIABETES is a state!!! You could say I haven't awaken to cancer and diabetes. Sure I know it conceptually, but I do not know it experientially. Being=Experience. So instead of assuming ill intentions on my part you could realize I am acting from good intentions as I know you are. Because I know you really think I'm some flaming Narcissist who gets his kicks off on coming here claiming someone isn't awake. But the truth is, you are just creating that. After all. I am just your mirror. How you choose to interpret me, that's your business.
  5. Because you wouldn't be coy asking that question. Your just playing games at this point. Take the advice as its a suggestion so you can avoid wasting years pursuing what your pursuing or you can just ignore it. Whatever floats your boat man.
  6. Oh really now Carl? Please explain which part was gaslighting and which part is narcissm because all I see right now is projection. Why so emotional? Why are you hurling insults left and right? Why are you playing a victim. Using a calm rationale please explain how I am gaslighting. I would love to see how your mind made that trip to that destination. Because I noticed the topic of Solipsism triggers you, and yet you cannot help but keep returning to comment on it. This is called unconscious behavior because if you find this topic so unsettling and me so unsettling you could ya know, block or ignore me.
  7. Wow Carl you have a habit of always interpreting things as condescending. Really interesting your mind works that way. Very wild imagination you got there.
  8. 1. Because if it is done correctly you wouldn't be talking about sitting on a bench hoping to heighten your chances. 2. Because the key to reaching enlightenment is a radical state change. To reach enlightenment, full enlightenment your body has to undergo a complete rewiring. For me that involved a kundalini awakening, I know it happened to Leo and Inliytened1 as well. Why is this the case? Because there needs to be an energy shift within you which causes your Central Nervous System to point outwards to the surrounding world in such a case as literally the physical movement and existence of the entire world feels just like your physical body. The reason most people spend decades doing meditation and do not reach enlightenment is because they are not aware that meditation alone is usually insufficient. The most important component to awakening is STATE CHANGE. This is the only reason Leo has pushed so heavily for psychedelics. For me personally I have only taken one psychedelic ever, but I have taken edibles and edibles provided the necessary state change for me to give me permanent awakening because it created the circumstances for it to happen. If you don't want to waste time in this work pursue STATE CHANGE THEN do your spiritual practice with a focus on Self Inquiry. Then VOILA it will happen for you. It's better to do this than just hope for a spontaneous awakening out of no where which while possible, is HIGHLY improbable.
  9. All is state, enlightenment is a state, nonenlightenment is a state. A human cannot attain enlightenment because they are trapped in a state. The I AM awareness is the thing that gets the realization through the human vehicle. You really wanna get enlightened? Watch this video in an altered state which can be achieved either through a psychedelic, an edible (Look up MOOD), or a very prolonged meditation session. Watch this with a mind empty of thought in a very restful state (resist the urge to go to sleep) and your awareness will literally do the work for you. You will know it happened when what Leo described at the 20 minute mark of the video happens. Your sense of self will spill out into the world around you and everything will be experienced as completely identical to your human body. This will be a lived experience and is what everyone on the planet secretly desires but they do not know this. Everyone is in search for the deepest connection possible with life, everyone is in search for intimacy and Enlightenment gives you that. Now after this video and practice....the only thing left is to realize you are God. Again, enter an altered state by whichever method you use and watch this with a quiet restful mind and follow the steps and allow awareness to reveal this truth. ^^^^This right here is all anyone on the forums has to do and they will get it. It really is this easy and simple.
  10. Oh I get it. Yeah I wonder if he left it off because majority of humanity wouldn't understand it. The paradoxical nature of Infinity is an Expression of its Everythingness which for some reason is not fully understood by even the most avid forum spiritual seekers on this forum. So maybe paradox was left off because paradox is deemed illogical by the average mind and he wanted his video to appeal to those outside of this understanding. If you understand that Reality is a constant paradox, you don't really need his logical proofs video you'd really only watch it for entertainment purposes.
  11. God created the finite self to give it the gift of Infinity. God created the finite self to give it the gift of pure imagination. Anyone who has not awoken to pure imagination, is just guessing what Spirituality is. Reality is pure imagination, a hallucination, and is completely one and sovereign. The whole point of Spirituality is to wake up to this. This must be an experiential realization. If you do not live day to day fully aware that reality is imaginary then you are not awake and you have no clue what you are talking about.
  12. One day I meditated after taking a hero dose edible and entered an extremely high state of consciousness. In this state I investigated into the true nature of effort. I asked God if we are all one and completely identical, are we then separated at least through effort. Now I was born a naturally fast runner, this is one of the talents I have. I was told to go outside and run, and this investigation happened over weeks. During this time I eventually LOST my talent of running and became so slow it was embarrassing. I pumped my arms and strained as hard as I could and I ran so slow it was laughable. The next day I went outside and I ran faster than I have ever ran in my entire life. I'm talking running became so effortless if was like I was a professional runner. Why is this important? I was shown that my efforts were meaningless. In one instance I gave full effort and had inferior results and in another instance I didn't have to try as hard and I got superior results. I got to experience what it was like to have no talent for running and then got an opportunity to experience having a ridiculous level of talent for running. This shows that you as God truly are dreaming up your own limitations which means every single human on the planet is completely blameless. The only one who accomplishes anything is God, every human is a part of God having limitations placed upon them and then are struggling within those limitations and without a state change in their consciousness they literally cannot get outside their own limits. This humbled the hell out of me because I got to see how my human identity is completely powerless in the face of God's power. Completely blew me away. So all of my accomplishments are meaningless, it is just God accomplishing whatever it wants through its human creation. Also apparently Sages and Mystics have talked about this as well. Found a video where an old guru explains this but I'm telling you now it's one thing to hear this and another to actually experience it!! The video is kind of long you can hear him discuss this some where around the 20 minute mark.
  13. The biggest problem on the forums is people still believe they are only people. They don't yet identify as pure awareness. Once that realization happens and is your daily lived experience you realize you are everywhere and no where. The issue is they just haven't realized it yet. It's as simple as that.
  14. Well it's interesting you take it that way. Or maybe just maybe you are too close minded. One day you may awaken and if that time comes you will be completely alone as BEING. Everything in reality is just states of consciousness. Talent is a state of consciousness, IQ is a state of consciousness, pain, racism, trauma, the list goes on. Everything is just pure imagination imagining everything into being and then solidifying it rock solid to create the appearance of an actual limit. A state change can show how flimsy that limit is if pure awareness so desires. Finding out everything is pure imagination is one thing, breaking through and having your daily experience as pure imagination is mind blowing. I mean everything is literally you and you exist in all dimensions that can ever be imagined, there is no where you do not exist. All you gotta do is stop thinking you are some human. Just that one step.
  15. So much wisdom here. I'm glad we have the opportunity to hear your perspective. You should share more when you have time.
  16. All distinctions are just mere appearances. In fact the only reason people get conceptual confused with actuality is because there is no distinction between them either since both are imaginary. God had to create the imaginary distinction between human level imagination and God level imagination just to create what we call concept and actuality.
  17. The only fight against Solipsism is made out of ignorance. Nothingness doesn't exist in time or space so it cannot be divided and it is that which houses all experience. The only reason anyone can argue against it is either they are not aware of Nothingness, haven't discovered Universal Mind, or haven't realized that there is literally no difference between the part and the whole. ^^^Solipsism is just a pointer like anything else. Also another barrier for many on these forums is they still haven't figured out the difference between actuality and the conceptual. So much lack of open mindedness is what blocks understanding.
  18. The only issue is Nothingness hasn't been grasped. Once one becomes aware of Nothingness the realization that all division/separation never existed. It's just somethingness which is nothingness's appearance of itself putting on a show for itself. What's even funnier is the Absolute and the relative are so inextricably linked that even creating a division between them is not even correct as well. For example Leo said sense organs are imaginary, yes this is true. Leo said your visual field doesn't exist because photons aren't hitting the lens of your eyes etc. and to check your direct experience. Here is the irony....the reason you do not experience photons hitting your eyes is because you as God has chosen to imagine it that way so that is the case. But let's say you as God were to speed up your perception and to reveal the Science of how your body works and how the process of sight is utilized by the body you could show the very process in your direct experience that Science already discovered through their research. So BOTH is true. God imagines human perception as limited so it cannot see the photons of light hitting the lens of the eyes which allows sight to happen. But just because God has imagined it this way, does not negate what Science has discovered when it comes to how the eyes work and their relationship to the brain. With that said...in the absolute sense eyes are not needed for sight, but in the relative domain as long as you are walking around in this human body you will need eyes to see (unless of course you open your third eye and unlock inner sight but that is whole other route of experience).
  19. Yes its God but there are methods that we can iniate said state change like meditation, diet, psychedelics, intention, etc. that creates the possibility that state change is possible but yes ultimately the one that determines the result is God. I had a time period where I was getting the results that I wanted that I had an illusion that I was in control and then sure enough like all things that control was wrested from me. So yeah all we can ever do is set an intention and earnestly follow through the best we can and allow what will be to be. But discovering everything is STATE is crazy. I posted in the past a video of a guy who took 5 MEO and temporarily his eye sight improved and he didn't need his glasses anymore and as soon as someone handed him his glasses again he fell back into the state of imperfect eye sight. I can post it again if it interests you. We are really all locked in States of Consciousness, I like to call them States of Miracles we are all locked into our Miracle Experience of Reality and it will take a Miracle to get outside of it.
  20. Everything is not a cult, but every organization that is constructed is cult-like which means it has some functions that mirror a cult. First this needs to be said, Sadhguru has never said that his path is for everyone and he has never said that he alone is the true path of Spirituality. He has stated that he is a guide. Many of the complaints that I am hearing from this video is really about the people surrounding Sadhguru and how they are blind followers. This is normal!!! If you study any Guru of any renown the majority of their followers DO NOT THINK FOR THEMSELVES. Even after being told by said Guru to think for themselves they STILL DO NOT think for themselves!!! Many Spiritual Practitioners struggle to be fully engaged in their spiritual practices and usually are following the Guru because they are drawn to the Guru's charisma. As such they seek to emulate the Guru because they admire the authority they wield and some of them even seek to usurp the Guru as well. As such they corrupt the surrounding organization. For example if you study what happened with Osho, Osho never erected himself as better than his followers, they erected him on a pedestal (unfortunately he did take advantage of this erection in certain ways but he never led them against their will) and this happens too much. The biggest problem with Spirituality is it attracts people with low self-worth the same way that Religion does and they start making an idol out of the Guru. The amount of delusion you have to be in, to truly believe that a Guru has more self-worth than you is unimaginable to me but I realize that when a person does not pursue whole-heartedly creating within their own life their own unique expression it can lead to problems with self-worth and the pedestalization of those around them. One of the points of life is to discover your own inner amazingness, what makes you so amazing. We may need Spirituality to change in certain ways to pushing aspirants and seekers to focus on being a creator so they can realize their own merit and self value. Perhaps it will probably go in this direction in the future.
  21. That means you are close. If you take the drugs enough times with the intent to break through eventually YOU WILL. It all depends on how badly do you want to break through. I've had a couple trips to the psyche ward because of this work as I truly lost my sanity, and then eventually it normalized and recontextualized itself and it placed me in heaven. Now even after that I am aiming to deepen the connection even more because...why not? For me I used mushrooms one time and then the rest were hero dose edibles. I'm naturally blessed that when I take edibles I retain about 75 percent of the high months after taking it. It was through edibles that I became aware of Nothingness and once I became aware of that I laughed at every forum member that ever argued against Solipsism because I became completely aware that I was every human being. That means I exist everywhere as nothingness, this means I exist in all dimensions that can be imagined. I realized that if anyone argues against Solipsism they still unconsciously think they are human. It's as simple as that. This means Rupert Spira is not really awake and Bernado Kastrup is not really awake which is disappointing because I respect them deeply and they all helped in some way on my journey. Understand that if someone has not realized that Infinity is ALL ONE= Alone in its infinitude they are asleep and are trying to keep you asleep unconsciously.
  22. Yeah there is awareness of this in everyday life, but it took an open mind willing to investigate if this was true. Trust me I tried to falsify Solipsism and when I had an awakening into the nature of nothingness I realized how foolish it is. Because Reality is a miracle it can accomplish anything even falsifying that which is true, which it accomplishes through deception. Right now me and you experience ourselves as human and that is self-deception. Without an investigation into your true self you will always believe that your true self is human. So unless one is willing to investigate with an open mind they will never discover the Solipsistic nature of Oneness not even in physical death will they discover this. I learned this by investigating OBE and Near Death Experiencers. God loves Self Delusion because it allows it to be what it is not. Additionally Solipsism goes against the design of the emotional psyche of a human. Awakening to yourself as God does so as well as it is experienced as Insanity. So in truth I actually expect humans to reject Solipsism as they are God totally in love with other. It is the human love of relationships that fights and resists Solipsism and all Absolute Solipsism is saying is your Mind is Universal Mind. Many people believe that there is some separation between Universal Mind and the human mind. Realizing that this so called separation is just an appearance, and it can actually change and show you that what you have always experienced is Universal Mind NUKES all others. For example if you realize that everything is just a hallucination/imagination/dream then it really nukes other because you realize you are just dreaming it up. If reality is completely identical to your night time dream then it makes your POV Absolute. The irony is this could kill your motivation for awhile to do anything because why would you wanna work too hard in a dream? LOL. Society is not ready for this message because it threatens industry, it threatens ambition.