Sugarcoat

Member
  • Content count

    7,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sugarcoat

  1. The fact you recognized what I meant means you’re that too so yea you too, 😎😎
  2. That is such a funny wording you made right there 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  3. A person that goes super deep into spirituality, including the energy work etc can have one single sexual experience that is more strong and full on than the combo of all the sexual experiences of a more normal person doing “pick up” having sex with a bunch of different people , seeking that experience externally, missing the inner core transformation that forms basis of the quality of those experiences Good post btw
  4. You guys will ban someone posting quality stuff because they fuck up once then you complain about “lack of high consciousness” on this forum
  5. I swear. Like people forget the energy dimension, it speaks for itself. And it can transform. A teacher with weak energy does not have same power as one with strong one, even if they speaking better words
  6. How do you guys even meditate, when I tried it it’s like my body is screaming at me to get tf up and exercise or something instead, why you sitting still. Like it’s not the ego tension preventing me it’s the muscle tension. I can’t relate to these yogis, who just sit there, and not only their ego dissolving but their muscles too, double death. Guess I’ll not be enlightened in this lifetime
  7. I think you’re reading into it too much
  8. You’re like the Bryan Johnson of this forum so I bet you’d do that too😅 I’m having fun exposing you guys
  9. Oh I didn’t refer to your other comments when I replied, I simply built on your comment of him being spot on. So yea I get that you’re making a different claim.
  10. To me he has been the most obviously "non dual" , just the simplicity and straightforwardness. A person couldn't "fake" talking like him
  11. Omg you are genius thanks. Im not so good with technology, how you do that? hhahahahaahahhahh I forgot he said those other things too, ahahaha
  12. Leo would win the arguments easily by saying "it's infinite love" or something, can't really argue that. 😂 This reminds me of this non dualist Jim Newman, he said once "killing babies doesn't matter" with stone face. I want to find that clip because I thought it was one of the funniest shit ever to me. That is non duality y'all, (or maybe he is just pro choice feminist)
  13. Leo I bet you would eat baby to have "alien awakening", you're not so different from Bryan 😅 😂
  14. Why you feel you need to do the physical if you not really enjoying it yet. That is a kind of desperation that is in a way making it even harder to get hard (😄) . You could just chose to do the very things you actually feel you can enjoy, instead of forcing it. You seem you feeling pleasure in your ego when you two are doing it, which seems to show the libido is there, but it's like that is not connecting to the body for some reason. Imagine if you told her very raw and unfiltered how you feeling and what youre going through, maybe you'd feel some release from that and more relaxed in your body, regardless of how she responds, it may help you, I think.
  15. I understand, youre sensible, I was kinda just exploring my self expression
  16. Thats nice to hear. Yes I think that shows high awareness, in particular high self awareness (how i've experienced it) .
  17. No problem, I am also gaining something from expressing myself these days so my replies are for me too I can see what youre saying. In these past months ive been more natural , doing things im drawn to, and I also wasn't writing on this forum for a while. So that can be a way to take a break from this stuff, because Im guessing you may feel a little stuck in these mental loops. For me, I used to kinda make effort in my mind to try to articulate things, but then I felt its better to be more natural , and let it come naturally , so now when im writing this stuff it doesn't feel heavy, if you see what im saying .
  18. Definitely. For me, I used to feel insecure around people I viewed as "socially skilled", and it was because I felt shy. Maybe for you it was other qualities that you pedestalized. It really has to do with something that we are feeling about ourselves
  19. Im loving your reply right now, thats really genuine and aware expression What youre saying about life being mysterious void to you, perhaps that is more spiritual than the state you were in when you convinced yourself of those ideas. So youre maybe not at all missing out on that spirituality you feel "Fomo" about , but rather the opposite. But ofc feeling empty could be of different quality, for example as I mentioned before as a child I felt unsettling emptiness, but it wasn't of spiritual quality if you could say that. So thats something to consider , can be hard to tell I can relate to you in that last paragraph actually. I also had these disturbing feelings about reality as a child. I would visualize "eternity" and feeling disturbed at the idea that we stuck in eternal existence (forced to be conscious basically). And as I said before, just feeling disturbed in that sensation of existing, as you said, and thinking "in a way it would be better if it was just eternal sleep, no suffering" I was taught religion as a child, but I remember how even as I child, I was aware to to some degree that I didn't actually believe that, but that I used prayer as a way to seek comfort to cover the disturbing sense. Personally I feel that these kind of expressions, where we are really expressing what we´re feeling and thinking deep down (could be thinking them to ourselves too), that in itself can relieve some of the negativity already. Because it's almost like you are asserting yourself in reality, connecting to yourself or something when youre authentically expressing : )
  20. Did you manage to change that tendency? Its good you recognize it
  21. : ) I just thought about something, do you think she'd feel ok about you posting her messages on online forum? Im not asking this with judgement, I just thought about it , and it's something ive thought about in general when I see these types of posts on social media. So it's not only directed to you but people in general. It doesn't even have to be so much about her, but if you meet her next time, doesn't it feel slightly off somewhere in you that you posted this without her knowing, and youre now interacting with her while you have that knowing in you. Like a sense of "disconnect" perhaps.
  22. I dont understand what would be so unsettling about not knowing something. Youre sitting there or whatever, you see your room around you, the stuff, you experience yourself being there, you may feel relaxed in your body etc. Why would it be unsettling that your idea of "god" might be something you dont even know, like does the room change because of that, why would it change the feeling in your body or whatever? Its one thing to feel that you have a negative idea and you feel unsettled because you believe its true, vs what youre talking about, being having an idea that you realize you dont know is true. If it is unsettling to you, thats like stuff going on in your mind, the rest is the same. But even if you do find that pleasant idea that you believe is true, how would you even be able to sustain living from that place and keeping that positivity stable. Thats like all in you, and im not even enlightened or something, saying this. Youre the one talking about the non dual I saw in some posts, and you spoke as if you were truly coming from that place, but youre now talking about being unsettled by shedded beliefs on mind level or something, how do those add up