Sugarcoat

Member
  • Content count

    7,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sugarcoat

  1. You know it’s bad when u too weird for actualized
  2. I think maybe I know what you mean. But it’s fine I’m guilty too😂
  3. You haven’t heard my weirdest stuff yet so I still think I have a chance in this competition or we would come out even
  4. I removed a part of my post mentioning I’m weirder than all of these forum members , so weird it was I’ve stared at my hand so we on same level maybe
  5. I didn’t mean to come off as irritated because I wasn’t, your response was fine. i didn’t take it as you bashing parents I got what you meant. This post was just spontaneous from me. I don’t need to justify my weirdness
  6. I agree. No place like this
  7. The “wait never mind” part I don’t get you tryna say something 👀 its hard to avoid all of that . I don’t think all of its bad tho
  8. I’m only “dependent” on them in the sense that I live with them but I have a job and could technically move out. This is why I removed that part of my post, people making assumptions without enough information
  9. I check this place everyday too
  10. I don’t judge myself if that’s what you mean
  11. I understand their perspective so there’s not too much arguing
  12. I do those things you mentioned. It’s not that they think I spend too much time here, they are not just fans of these kinds of places in general im contemplating removing that part of the post as maybe it’s too personal
  13. I don’t find it offensive or triggering, I think I understand what they mean. That’s why I wrote “it’s interesting” at the end . I don’t have a problem with people’s judgements about this stuff
  14. Yea. You seem to fit in the category of someone who “has a life” at least my impression, not so weird to me. But still yea I agree being into this stuff is uncommon
  15. You know everything here
  16. I usually just check the forum without reading that much or writing that much myself I don’t see it as a problem, my problems don’t have to do with this
  17. We’re all one they say
  18. Maybe it’s one of my family members hiding behind the account 😂😂
  19. I agree but many people wouldn’t I think. Some seem to be so attached to their idea of normal and are lowkey scared of things outside of it
  20. There’s still a difference here and let’s say mainstream Tik tok