Sugarcoat

Member
  • Content count

    7,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sugarcoat

  1. that is one of them. But also how the human ego works with its attachments and identifications come with suffering. Ofc there’s always potential to reduce it and that is each persons responsibility to at least try but it’s not fully on the person that they suffer
  2. Depends on what kind of suffering all of it is not one’s own responsibility. Suffering is in a way built into the human design
  3. If god is everything, then it means you fear some aspects of god (the suffering)but not the pleasant parts. So it’s not one or the other .
  4. Interesting post. I have similar experiences with the telepathy and synchronicities
  5. Can’t say the vids aren’t good. The website I guess they try their best maybe it’s an old version or another reason for potential problems
  6. I used to work as a cashier and one time this guy came and me and him looked each other deep in the eyes and I saw “it”. And I think he saw “it” too. A week or so later he was outside sitting on a bench and saw me and waved at me and I also sensed “it” this time too and I bet he sensed “it” too. The encounters were not flirtatious it was something I’ve never experienced before and I saw hundreds of people working there but this one stood out for me
  7. So hard to rank . His work is underrated for sure it’s amazing how he can hold so much info in his mind and articulate it all so well
  8. It’s fine being perceived as weird
  9. Agreed. But my family wouldn’t agree probably. Some people think someone is a weirdo for even being into spiritual stuff at all kind of
  10. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  11. I can understand all that conceptually but that’s how far it goes
  12. We bow down to you princess
  13. It is a form of neurosis I guess ,the self battling with itself
  14. No I mean it genuinely you couldn’t offend me , it’s a consequence of my self centeredness There are cuter cats than that one😂
  15. I did have a kind of “awakening” /shift one time so I don’t even know what to call myself honestly
  16. I still have a sense of self actually and I do wish it wasn’t there sometimes lol so not enlightened 😂
  17. How does martyr fit into it lol. I’d love to have a cat tho no need to say sorry I don’t mind can’t be offended
  18. let me ask what you mean and watch me not understand a thing you write as a response