-
Content count
6,294 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by cetus
-
cetus replied to Vilius's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Governments certainly don't want the population becoming non-materialists. No way! They want to keep you hungry and working even harder for the materialist machine. And as far as university is concerned. Psychologists and scientists. They all bolster the materialistic mind set.. Don't even get me started. -
cetus replied to Vilius's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yep. That's why it's so hard to break people out of their mold. They are so embedded in the group think. People just love the idea of Terra Firma. So, let's all paint our faces and go to a sporting event where we can cheer 'our' team on! Doing so will make it all feel so 'real'. -
cetus replied to Inception's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Inception I'm shutting you down. All you've be doing for the last month is whining about how spirituality "ruined your life" but yet you're still here with your negative view. Take my advice, if you don't like the movie, find something that suits you better. -
cetus replied to kavaris's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@kavaris Sounds interesting. I'll have to ck it out. -
cetus replied to kavaris's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@kavaris At one point Leo was thinking about designing a game. It prob w/ hv been sm to Ebony vibs -
cetus replied to kavaris's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@kavaris You saw that too. -
cetus replied to kavaris's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@kavaris Some of my work in infra-red photography. -
cetus replied to kavaris's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@kavaris Do you ever put your thoughts into artwork of any kind? -
cetus replied to kavaris's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
cetus replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Consciousness illuminates the world. -
cetus replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
My mind was like a house with 12 rooms until one day I discovered a secret doorway that was hidden within. And when I was standing there at that threshold, deciding whether to step through or not. I could feel it's pull on me. It's now or never. Surrender! Then suddenly consciousness became liberated from its vessel and shot out like a laser beam. -
cetus replied to Inception's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
When I dream I dream of 'others'. That's how I know I'm dreaming. -
cetus replied to Inception's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
For 'me' this song relates to a first awakening and the turmoil of letting go of "My mold". " I'm a million different people from one day to the next" Good stuff! I can change. There's nobody singing to me now. (no others) What a conflict within my mind/ my mold. It's Bitter Sweet. -
cetus replied to Inception's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No one forgets their first time. -
cetus replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Oppositionless I had a dream once after watching a YT vid on Jim Morrison of The Doors driving through the desert. I was a passenger just sitting back and watching the miles of desert and cactus and mountains pass by. Finally, after quite some time I said to Jim. "So just to ask, where are we headed? He replied: "We're already there" -
cetus replied to Inception's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Inception No one is totally ready for it. Whatever the age it's going to rock your world to some degree or another. -
cetus replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Nemra I've mentioned before on some occasions I've woken from a dream and reality was no different. It's like going from one dream state to another. Even now as I'm typing this, I'm getting that feeling. Some people have reported similar experiences while in a car. Which could be dangerous if you're behind the wheel. -
cetus replied to Nemra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yea, that rocks your world doesn't it? Especially when it's all you. -No additives. Totally sober awakening. -
cetus replied to Cocolove's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Oppositionless Don't know about any of that jazz. But I know what I know. And that is, your beingness/ your essence will exist on many levels until it decides otherwise. And at time it will return to its womb. -Infinity. -
cetus replied to Cocolove's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Oppositionless To know infinity is one thing. But to dissolve into it without leaving a trace is quite another kettle of fish. Until that time beingness will occupy many levels of existence with or without the body. * Right now, you exist on many levels. But you may not be aware of it because you're preoccupied with the physicality of this plane of existence. -
cetus replied to Mellowmarsh's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Joseph Maynor @James123 To each his own. For me it's silent mantra meditation. Thoughts become so far and few between, awareness can be aware of them even before they evolve into full-fledged thoughts. It's a place where awareness basks in the absolute stillness of the mind. -
cetus replied to Cocolove's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Cocolove You may not see her in person. But she sees you just the same. -
cetus replied to Monster Energy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
-
cetus replied to Monster Energy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Sure thing. How could it be any other way. Atheists for example are odd creatures. O.K so they don't believe in a religious God or an externalized God that is 'other'. Neither do I. But, in a way the God they don't believe in actually brings them closer to what God actually is without them even realizing it. That being simply -God is EVERYTHING that is. -
cetus replied to Inception's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
In that video of Leo's he gives a strong warning. If you're not yet ready for a life altering dose of Truth, don't watch it.
