-
Content count
3,781 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Something Funny
-
@Michael569 one more question. Is there anything wrong with just chewing coffee beans instead of making coffee? Or making coffee with ground coffee beans but without filtering them out?
-
@Michael569 I see, thanks a lot.
-
Really? For some reason I always assumed that coffee and caffeine are bad for your heart. I made this post after dring an energy drink, but yeah, in the long term I would go for something healthier. What about different teas and stuff, like matcha, green tea, black tea, etc. How do they compare to coffee?
-
I want to start a twitch stream + youtube blog of me learning how to make clothes from zero. I think it's a cool idea because it will kind of provide a meta outlook on a learning process vs just learning from someone who is already good at it. Is this something that would potentially be interesting for people to watch?
-
Something Funny replied to Something Funny's topic in Life Purpose, Career, Entrepreneurship, Finance
@Daniel123 thanks -
@mattm33 thank you, I will try them.
-
Something Funny replied to Something Funny's topic in Life Purpose, Career, Entrepreneurship, Finance
@Leo Gura thank you, that means a lot. -
@Cireeric something like that: Maybe with some piano and violin as well.
-
@Cireeric I think I am in the mood for something that is less slow and chill and something that has more highs vs mids and lows. I hope that makes sense. But those are really beautiful, thank you. I am definitely going to save them.
-
@Schizophonia do you have adhd or do you just know a lot?
-
Something Funny replied to manuel bon's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@Princess Arabia I am treating being monogamous or not as sexual orientation. It's not about an identity. Like if you are gay, then you are gay. Just like everything you/me said, no? -
Something Funny replied to manuel bon's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
We are mixing a lot of different topics here. My statement is that: Some people are monogamous, some people are not monogamous. Non monogamous people should have open relationships from the start, hence cheating is not applicable people. Monogamous people only cheat when they don't love their partner / lose attraction for them. Otherwise they shouldn't feel the need to cheat. This is excluding addictions and other mental health issues that can make someone more prone to cheating. -
Something Funny replied to manuel bon's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
How would you know who actually doesn't feel the need to cheat and who restraints themselves? I think self-restraint is only needed when you don't love the other person. -
Something Funny replied to manuel bon's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I think your perception is very skewed because you are constantly in contact with people like that. -
Something Funny replied to Joshe's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I feel disappointed -
Something Funny replied to Joshe's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I've just started watching the debate and Kamal also has a lot of populist answers and dodges uncomfortable questions, in the similar way that Trump does it. Which is a bit disappointing to me. -
Something Funny replied to Joshe's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@Joshe what is this screen? -
Something Funny replied to Joshe's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
State level is a result of how society is. In Russia, it is actually dangerous to your life to be gay. In Ukraine, you might occasionally run into mean people. That's a big difference. -
Cool, I learned a new word.
-
Something Funny replied to Joshe's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
This isn't true. Ukraine is much more accepting of gay people than Russia. And lgbtq is not the only issue there can be a culture war about. Ukraine was in a culture war with Russia since I was going to the elementary school in 2000s. -
Something Funny replied to Raze's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
What would you qualify as a legitimate military resistance? -
@Leo Gura are you using AI for your thumbnails or do you hire someone to make them?
-
Something Funny replied to Whitney Edwards's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
In less developed countries gender equality doesn't work either. I thought the question was what is the right thing to do. -
Something Funny replied to Whitney Edwards's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Nobody should ve in the military against their will
