Applegarden8
Member-
Content count
1,274 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Applegarden8
-
Sam Harris maybe?
-
That would be cool
-
I personally don't find reading books attractive like at all and I am fine. You can get away with video or audio content as well. You can also get away with very limited information, good and simple method you are practicing regularly, so it's entirely up to you wether you read any book at all. When you might need theory from any kind of medium is when you hit a hard plateau or can't identify what problem you have or when you are searching for a solution for a very specific problem. Soon most of you will just ask your questions of any kind to an AI chat bot and it will distill all the knowledge you need, so you might not need to read books. But, you will still need to practice things that make you grounded. Reading gives you that experience by entertaining some idea for long enough you become attracted to it.
-
The Leo thing I agree, but I wouldn't throw Destiny under the bus. Sure he may have his flaws, but he is one of the most reasonable in that genre of content unlike some other pseudo-socialist virtue signaling, "on the ground reporting" and other click farms who are not even informed on the topics they talk about.
-
My only cardio is Isha Upa Yoga 20 mins a day and playing guitar and some Intermittent and prolonged fasting if that counts.
-
Applegarden8 replied to Jesus Christ's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You should create a neo-advita version of Jesus Christ AI chatbot dude. -
Applegarden8 replied to Dodo's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
i think he would be like: "Mehh. This again." I think he would behave 95 % like this guy if hw came back now. -
Destiny later told that he didn't pressure JP as much as he should and JP was butthurt about the debate. You have the potential to be scary.
-
I think your acid reflux contributes to your dental problems. But acid reflux by itself will give you a lot of problems down the line, trust me bro. You don't want chronic gastritis and stuff.
-
How can you settle such an important topic? It has to be discussed every two weeks on here.
-
Neem, honey, turmeric ar the ones that I keep buying and consuming.
-
While this thread has turned into a burning pile of dong and that's exactly what I tought, you are such a fucking good sport, I will give you that.
-
Is that even possible? I tought you were in a healthy, well I mean "healthy by the means of society or slightly above, because you do have a quite an ability to self reflect" relationship.
-
Applegarden8 replied to James123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Depending on what you mean by left x) -
Ok, I don't need to study and analyze all the aspects which makes a human being feminine nor list the ones I have. I am not preparing for a debate. I listed two and it made you think I am not. So now I have to prove something to you. Whatever. All the best to you. See you.
-
It is funny that I have to prove that I am something. That is funny. And it not even the topic of the thread. Maybe you would like to marry me instead so that we can disqualify each other and try to have a final word about nothing. BTW I type with my mouth closed, idk how about you. See you 9000 posts later.
-
It doesn't matter. I don't have to prove my personal intuitions to anybody.
-
You should marry @Schizophonia, you guys have a lot in common. You could disqualify each other for the rest of your lives.
-
But isn't it interesting that when people come together and make larger society and by the virtue of technology it is a feature that gender roles and behavior even seem to diffuse. In the past if you were male you had to by circumstance emit these qualities. Now it's not necessary. But since attraction is very instinctive and people don't or can't self-reflect, the full circle of matching circumstance and expectation never happens. BTW I am a pretty feminine male, because I like to create art and seemingly meaningless things. I even sit with my legs crossed. I like being a man tho.
-
Lower your standards, learn game, don't be creepy, learn to pass my tests or it can also really mean, learn to share your interests, be more polarizing and authentic, have a vision for your life, have/develop something in your life worth sharing.
-
Well, ok, you are right. In my case I was not afraid of rejection. But I am very disconnected from my sexual desire for and connection with women. I have it and when I see a woman I will tell you, but, yes, I need to do some emotional or shadow work to desire a woman and escallate with her. I have a big problem there if I wanted a partner. It just doesn't register in my mind that I have to kiss her. It doesn't. Idk wether I was repressed as a man too much or something, or I meditated too much, but the impulse is not there. I am very disconnected from people and I am not authentic with most people. But this is why I am good at what I am, paradoxically.
-
No, it's not just that. It's a guy who doesn't or doesn't know how to escallate I think. Not that he is just too afraid to be himself. Hello, I am a nice guy, but I have learned to be polarizing and I can be charismatic, I am still a nice guy. Not that I see much wrong in it but I am, logically speaking.
-
I may not be able to know what's best for you. But it is the most helpful thing for me to change some basic problems in my life like diet, otherwise it's social media, over-eating, over-doing, wanting to over-enjoy menral dhiartea and end up rushing everything, getting married, having children, starting a business, going to travel in a speed like you are running away from something (i am being sarcastic, but there is truth to what I am saying). I think you can use this time to collect the toughts you are thinking during the day. Write them in a journal for 20 minutes at the end of the day and it can continune shaping figuring what you want and know-how and mainly having a healthy and sustainable lifestyle behind that. I remember being younger and being unable to relax to a point I have to do something. I wish you luck. Why I suggested listening to nothing is because podcasts will overestimate and oversaturate you with ideas you didn't ask for. At the very least, you want to be healthy and have solid foundation for your mental health and overall well-being. Then you will enjoy building something from start to finish.
-
Sielence, seriously. And that means just talking less to people, speaking shorter and listening to your own ambience. Better to implement some mindfulness technique and slow your life down to quit or improve things one at the time. You are still making progress, and for some of your problems a quite a big progress for solving these issues at all. Usually people multitasking and never really permanently solve it. You don't need more information. You need more self-inquiry and awareness, you probably already know what and how to do. From basic things to your life purpose. Life purpose is just harder to put together.
-
Applegarden8 replied to Ishanga's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Ok, tell your friend if you consecrate something, share very detailed information on what to eat and what not to eat, how to sit, stand, exercise constantly share life advice that works and I will start a thread about you every x times in 3 weeks. I guess I will think about making consistent Sadhguru posts. Ohh and help people plant billions of trees also.
