Applegarden8
Member-
Content count
1,274 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Applegarden8
-
Applegarden8 replied to Derek White's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
TLDR but J like the title, I got triggered xDDD -
But sometimes you do have to roast somebody to make them check themselves, it's not always bad.
-
Applegarden8 replied to goldpower123's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Very complex question. Many factors determine how you feel, including this one also. Usually these People are very weak and have no idea what they are doing, refering to the psychic question. They will scare you more than acctually do anything. -
Applegarden8 replied to electroBeam's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
That is from worrying what others think about you and daydreaming about being accepted. -
Yes, I feel this is true. Whomever you are with and wherever you are, you show yourself to others based on your behaviour, which comes from Values, which comes from past experiences. These past experiences hold intense emotional baggage and can't be dealt with logic efficiently, meanwhile they are largely subconscious and defines your behaviour - when you cringe, when you are needy, ashamed e.c.t., and it defines what kind of People you attract.
-
Applegarden8 replied to evolving55555's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Eat lightly and not too often to reduce the chances of you falling asleep during the retreat. -
People do, I have had such problems, if you like the person, it's very easy. The sad thing is the breaking of the whole bet or paradigm with you being in their life, somehow. The whole emotional inertia is that sadness.
-
Applegarden8 replied to Kalki Avatar's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Things like RASA can soothe you, but you will have to do the work to purify yourself by yourself, yes techniques can help, but you have to do them and at some point drop or switch. -
@Emerald Thanks for the advice, i am certainly inspired to use it as I have seen it working and would bet interested un a long term relationship, rather than a pump-dump.
-
Applegarden8 replied to Preety_India's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Peace of mind is only found in God. I resonate with this aswell. There was a hindu sage who had an ancient book, similar to patanjali's work. In the beginning of the book it says something along these lines: "...And now yoga." So we tried everything and yet are unfullfilled, so it is time for a consciousness. -
Yes, I would like to talk but not publicly. I have similar problems. Are you a musician?
-
I only seek out pepople who don't drink regularly. It's ok, you can do a lot of things. We plan trips to the sea, we always have smth to talk about, even with some light drinkers, it's ok. Otherwise I am seeking out for people with similar interests and hobbies. For example I tend to hang out with musicians more.
-
Yes, if you get rid of the attachment (not in true/false sense, but whatever extent to it you manage) you will game naturally, I have noticed this by experience. Even tho I don't game it is so much easier to go an talk to people and I feel comfortable with myself around them.
-
I find one thing particularly in male circles. Maybe two. One is the sense of humor and the careless attitude humor, when I meet some collegues at work that happen to be male, they will usually start the conversation with a joke, some of them are so funny it's illegal. When something bad happens also the same thing happens. They will also tell you very funny stories which leads to the second point. Men can be very bold (also literally) and make such weird life choices which acctually work. Some can make their life so hard, it's oncredible, meanwhile creating something bigger than themselves. This also reflects on normal division principles in people. Men have more idiots and more geniuses than women. There are some qualities I can't name but I like about this. I am very much the same way. While a people pleaser, internally, very disagreeable, avoidant and tend to vision and work on it. For example if somebody eats a snail or there is a broken window or if somebody won a gaming tournament or got arrested because of being in a mafia, it was probably men.
-
Applegarden8 replied to fish's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes, there is the other part of the spectrum. I was refering to the path without psychedelics, I am saying this from experience. I am using this forum mainly for entertainment. When I really seek "whatever that means", then something genuine always happens, there is no urgency for extra explanation, though it can help and keep inspiring and convincing you, BUT I would like to stress one important point about quality time lived in a day. That is if you just reduce the amount of internet exposure and messaging people, exposure to TV, masturbation, computer games, other forms of entertainment and find time for yourself to just sit, it will really gather momentum. -
Applegarden8 replied to fish's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I am sorry to admit for alot of the users, as much as this seems a troll post, there os truth to this - the same old to much theory, too little application kind of thing, and the side effect on or being coming here for entertainment again and again for a high. -
Don't bother, no need to justify, if anything, go fall asleep, go do something you want to do. This is usually a problem, because of lack in direction in life or in trust with yourself. Some people will always think you are bad. Why do you want to have a good image in their eyes when they are probably full of self-hatred? They don't even like themselves, why be liked by them?
-
I have had multiple women physically touching me and hinting at me, meanwhile I know they have a boyfriend. And I have had a few situations where I have continiously reached out for multiple reasons, not just the intimate stuff and got rejected, yes still got the hints.
-
Almost too heavy for me.
-
Thank you very much, makes me want to go further.
-
This is hard. Some guys like him and i do fall into this category may not be so easy going when it comes to hanging out. He could be polite because of his principles and he probably enjoys an opposite sex chatting with him. From the perspective of self-dev, if you want to build the life you want and there is something you want to satisfy, go for it, approach, but you may get rejected. A non-sexual, wholesome method to break the ice is to invite him to a dinner made by you, if you decide to do so.
-
That is not much different to what alot of the guys I know are doing, but then again toxicity doesn't have a gender. I think the most popular behaviour in husband-wife relatipnship for toxic femininity could be inducing "guilty for who you are" type of gaslighting and taking no accountability... nah, i acctually dislike mamy behaviours from conservative folk, like using gender roles as an argument for not taking responsibility e.c.t.
-
The GIGA CHAD has entered in the lobby. But on the other hand, i see it aswell.
-
Thanks man, it is weird indeed. People are so complicated, including me.
