Applegarden8
Member-
Content count
1,274 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Applegarden8
-
Applegarden8 replied to thurT's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Semen retention does not "force" open the minds eye. You need sadhana, meditation, practice to slowly transition and switch the channels. Yes, semen retention does produce force of potential to be used, but if you have no bliss or no meditativeness in your life, persistant sexual fantasies is all you will have and you will be frustrated, if you manage to persist that, maybe it can happen, but it's very unlikely. If you retain semen and do sadhana, yes you will have growth. You will have more mental clarity, emotional stability and bliss. -
I noticed that there is another school of thought regarding people who used omeprazol and pantoprezole for few years (for acid reflux and gastritis), they have tried something else until it has worked for them like one very popular solution is to regularly consume apple cider vinegar, aloe vera juice etc. depending on their problem. I also don't want to sit on omeprazol or pantoprezol, therefore I feel I will solve this problem by a lifestyle change which is not so clearly laid out by the docs I visited. Also stomach ulcer/gastritis can be created by stress alone which only reflective people who can find some time in the day can manage to heal and prevent by a change of their lifestyle. In that case I can see why it can suck. I think they are more helpful for more serious conditions and photo of your stomach ain't that bad if you have researched some solutions for the type of thing you have.
-
Yoga, shadow work, self-enquiry, sitting in sielence, abstinence, celibacy, fasting.
-
I had it and still have it. I am also on omeprazol. I am still searching, I have a few things I will do to try to solve it. Seems like a lot of people have it acctually, when I asked around.
-
1) You have control over it. But you have to have a very strict lifestyle. Things like vegetarianism, intermittent and prolonged fasing, yoga, bhutta shudhi, practicing releasing psychosomatic disorders with shadow work or poornattva shtithi or nirbhaya dhyaana. 2) work on your Fear of death and fear of suffering by the same technique of nirbaya dhyaana. You can PM, I will send reference to it.
-
Applegarden8 replied to Devansh Saharan's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I feel that self inquiry gives you mental clarity when you are low that you can just bear and thrive with life but kriyas will make you blissfull and other things but you just don't know why. Self inquiring increases the power of tought in your cognition in my experience. -
@Leo Gura I just want to present how much advice was presented on the OP question versus arguing about nothing for the sake of being correct, so you can evaluate how this forum is functioning.
-
just chill, don't engage with him. He will pinpoint you on assumptions he does not define. You could box his argument with defining terms like natural, music and birds and his "music is bad for you argument" which he clarifies and criticizes me for not guessing that this was his position, so, you know, let's save our blah blahs. His blah blahs are more important than our blah blahs you know.
-
ok, i got what you are about, i think there is no point in arguing with you, hahaha. I think this is a good sign of doing what I want with my life instead of this, my bad. Sorry. You would be a good "political streamer" like Hasan. It's very nice poke and run tactic with very generic points on the initial reply, but in a rebuttal this wall of nuancing your point which you didn't explain in your initial reply + with your wall of text recalling some previous convo, god job my dude with this debate brain tactic. It's not that there are no replies to your questions to me but I will give a reply you will nuance it and find another point to criticise and endlessly grift with an insult to the person. So you know.. you can make whatever you want out of this.
-
Are you sarcastic? Have you ever heard birds? Music does not make you submissive, neither takes away from your willpower. I am sorry but this is just BS. @jacknine119 if you want a genuine and nuanced answer, please ask the musicians about the value of music and what it does to you and how to navigate it. Idk how others would feel about such terrible advice.
-
And we arrive to the million dollar question, why people can't stay in a relationship as they would like to? Why don't they see the importance of commitment and communication, strange isn't it, while they are speedrunning to get married and procreate almost. A lot of them it seems, just to get divorced!
-
Why do you think it's a problem? If you do? Try listening to different types of music that don't have lyrics and appreciate the subtlety and vastness of sounds in it. The more you will listen, the more you will hear. I don't have any fantasies when I am listening to music anymore, for a long time. People listen to music for different reasons. Most primary is association with the past emotions and memories. Other could be that it really stimulates immagination. I have been told that my music made somebody very imaginative, maybe that is just your subsoncsiousness (which may or may not have a meaning) communicating and reacting to it. Just see it as it is and accept it. It will reduce it's impact. I experience bliss and piece of mind and I often try to focus on that space where music enters your cognition. I get bored sometimes and not want to listen to anything also.
-
This topic is very abused and commercialized. But I have two things to say: - Don't welcome, don't try to seek out people who died by suicide (they took their life because they wanted to) because these souls are fragmented and restless and are going to be for quite some time; - I also feel that you should probably avoid (living) people who do occult and cause harm to other people, just for some safety.
-
-
Applegarden8 replied to Buba's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I resonate with this and feel that solution is within hands reach, just have to keep looking. -
Applegarden8 replied to Buba's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
About alternative healing, both lifestyle (ayurveda and yoga) we lack systemic infrastructure and knowledge to just eat in a certain way to make diseases go away, because we are not interested in our own health therefore our Healthcare also is the same way. Only when something terrible happens we consider going to doctor, but all these other signs the body gives every day we indeed ignore. About reiki, other kinds of healing, siddhis, all kinds of sevas and pujas, self healing tantric techniques, we also do not have infrastructure for that in society. Nobody does it. Good luck finding somebody who can do something like that to you at all. Good luck that he does something good to you without side effects and good luck that it lasts. I can't say it's impossible, that works but I don't know how your lifestyle has to be or how much time or awareness have to go into it or to meet somebody who does it. A lot of our chronic aliments are psychosomatic, which could be potentially healed by change of beliefs about life, but you we live in a world where pornography and coca cola dominates the world. -
Congrats. But do you even care about your bday, do you even celebrate it.
-
I feel it's the ear version of eye floaters.
-
First, he should consult a doctor if he has an issue. Then if he tries refined sugar and he sees that it makes him feel bad (tired, inflamed, agitated, lethargic etc.) then yes, he might be taking too much of it, yes as opposed if he tried to not take refined carbs in his diet for a month and see how he feels, how much sleep he needs and maybe some data from blood work prior to that can cancel out if it's something else that is causing it other than sugar. His family doctor will tell him what to test if needed. I think ideal weight is not so universal. There are many skinny people who are considered below the mass/height ratio and they are fine. And besides, people in general eat too much for their activity in the world.
-
Applegarden8 replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes, only nothing will make me happy in the end. -
Yes, it does. In moderation which means more than 0 or irregular exercise. Long story short - the body is supposed to be used and will perform better if maintained and lubricated by the exercise. You can also do exercise severely incorrectly, which is what you should avoid like not doing it after a meal, doing proper stretching, breathing correctly, having correct posture in whatever you are doing, not laying down or sitting right after exercise, not taking steroids, that kind of thing.
-
Agree and I suggest go to your family's doctor with your concerns gets some data of your pancreas, liver, stomach or just blood work to have a reference point. Now, to get where you want to go with dietary goals, it's not gonna be easy and not gonna be fast. I found some substitutes for sugar, which is other intense flavors like licorice, diluted apple cider vinegar or home fermented kombucha, lemon water. Additioanlly some home cooked foods with spices, salads, smoothies etc. reduce the cravings. Now about the nutritional spectrum, frequency of eating, fasting and other stuff you will have to find test and implement those practices on your own. Some superfoods like neem, haritaki, turmeric and soaked nuts and honey have effect also. It is not simple thing to solve, but if you do, you are in a good place in the contemporary life we live in. You will save so much money and problems in the future. I aspire to get there, but I need to do more research. Maybe in 5 years, but it's still so fucking worth it.
-
I suggest talking to @Emerald
-
Applegarden8 replied to Basman's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
I fundamentally disagree. All of you took birth for the desire of oneness and truth in the first place. Depression is for the material desires you can't even exhaust for the most part. Even kings can't. There is some truth to what you are saying, yes, if you are constantly repressed, abused, jailed for life, crippled for life, watched your family get killed or sexually abused on a regular basis or living on the street for long periods of time or are stuck in a village for life, then it is quite challenging. But still from the other side... what does knowing and experiencing freedom will give you? How much exactly? Maybe it makes all the difference? Problem is that society offers no tools and sometimes you have to go trough literal hell to experience some insight which changes your life. -
No. Same goes for any such person. I don't care what they are achieved and what state they are. Maybe it's my problem, however I do not find any worth meeting people as fucked up as it sounds somehow. I think it would be very mundane and besides, what is there really to talk about if you are sielence itself. If you will do something to me by looking to me like darshana or shaktipat, then it's worth seeing you, but trough the screen you can do that also. The most interesting people (people who do the wildest and weirdest things and commit to them for decades usually never meet, they sit in their caves and basements, but they really have something to say, these people rarely meet). And even if they do, they don't open up to each other and just pass by, Maybe because they are self sufficient enough and not social enough or both.
