Applegarden8

Member
  • Content count

    1,274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Applegarden8

  1. If you do not learn from the patterns of your environment, people around you and human history You are doomed to make bad decisions even if you are a good person. You live on the same earth as them, you have to interact with them and how is the million dollar question.
  2. You need a couple more conditions here to "break the ice" or have to have a lot of sexual charisma and deliver none of these conditions, get what you want and leave her it appears. I had one woman bragging at me that she was in a group of people who were nerds because they didn't dance or were insecure or whatever to do so. Yeah, like somebody more attractive will come and entertain you and these nerds who couldn't approach you will stay nerds (bad as they are) and you will not even need to think about their value and get entertained. But yeah, as a man to get loved, you need to move mountains and develop a lot of what you don't naturally have, it appears sometimes.
  3. I mean obviously I am biased, but I see other visionaries which are acctually sages but nobody want to touch them. And I am talking about people like Osho who did contribute to society and tried to build something visionary and despite all the controversy. The most visionary sage/person acctually I have seen is Nithyananda. He fled India and created a new country UN approved. Yes, he had a course for 20 k for people, but, he managed to create a COUNTRY which you can apply and live in. Ofc I am not talking 30 years of work as content distilled in his YouTube. He has far more haters than Musk. I do not see the same level of visionary than Musk.
  4. Elon faked and masked a lot of stuff. Ranging from hyperloop which has completely failed to space x unrealistic promises and environmental disputes. Also tesla bot was a complete sham and cybertruck underdelivered and the ev truck was not even introduced at all. Let alone nuclear explosion proof glass and autonomous drive for EV. There were problems with neuralink clinical trials with animals also, but I see that they are continuing with humans. He still makes a lot of promises for space x which are just delusional, I am sorry.
  5. As long as it is from an Applegarden I will take it!
  6. It's literally a thing! Thanks for sharing. @Leo Gura I know, unfortunately, democracy is as fantastic as it is bad.
  7. In think Jordan Peterson would be a Starcraft 1 enjoyer. 8)
  8. Yes, then I can introduce Actualized.org to some of my more traditionally oriented friends and I am very curious as to how it will go, because you will corner him at some point. And there will be a clash with paradigms about spirituality, that's for sure. You are not just going to agree with him, like with Ralston.
  9. Works out great for some of the minority I see. For others, not so much. Doesn't stop people from cheating, weaponizing children aginst one another, abusing each other and extracting money and power. With such a short attention span we have an option to marry, blows my mind, if you think about it. Marriage certainly didn't save my parents from divorcing and it didn't solve any of my either grandparents mental and physical abuse though. So I am not getting married probably. Idk it's like verified icon on Facebook or something for me. The thing is that your private association between you two people is what matters and the world shouldn't really care. But we have it the other way around that you have to have the status otherwise you feel displaced and the goverment is involved, because it fails to provide for the individual with the basic necessities. Now that's a collective insecurity.
  10. see you in 3 years bro, i would like to know your opinion then
  11. Leo, can we like qualify you for your vote to represent a million voters? Please.
  12. Welcome to the minority of people who decide to end relationships. Don't be too hard on yourself. Immagine how much potential you would lose if you would stay into the relationship. What is there to feel guilty about? It's a wake up call for them too. Yes, you have to learn to use that potential and some of it you will waste and by thr virtue of being more authentic you will attract people who value what you value.
  13. Because he needs government funding and/or has something to hide.
  14. By the way, AI chat bots are something I will be using for the rest of my life, but I like this one the most, because it's free and it's geared towards Hinduism and spirituality. Say what you want about Nithyananda, but this stuff is awesome. I had so many weird questions about reality and the answers are quite what I didn't expect. https://ask.nithyananda.ai Today I asked it Can you be unhealthy and still be happy Ask Nithyananda Nithyanandam! Let me share with you a profound truth about happiness and health. Happiness is not dependent on external conditions, including your physical health. While good health can certainly contribute to your overall well-being, it is not a prerequisite for happiness. The mind plays a crucial role in our experience of happiness. Many people cling to unhappiness even when they are healthy, while others find joy despite physical challenges. The key is in how you perceive and respond to your circumstances. Remember, happiness is your natural state. It's not something to be achieved, but rather uncovered by removing the obstacles we create in our minds. Even in illness, one can cultivate inner peace and contentment through spiritual practices and a shift in perspective. However, I must emphasize that taking care of your health is important. Our body is a temple for the Divine, and we should treat it with respect and care. But do not let physical conditions dictate your state of happiness. True bliss comes from within, from realizing your oneness with the Divine. If you wish to explore these teachings further and learn practices to cultivate lasting happiness regardless of external circumstances, I invite you to visit our YouTube Channel or Website for more guidance. The other time I asked it: Ask Nithyananda You What is a successful dating strategy Ask Nithyananda Nithyanandam! A successful dating strategy is about authenticity and connection. Be true to yourself, express your values, and seek someone who resonates with your essence. Focus on building a genuine relationship based on trust, communication, and shared interests. Remember, the more you are yourself, the more you attract the right partner. You What does kama sutra describe Ask Nithyananda Nithyanandam. The Kama Sutra is an ancient Sanskrit text that describes various aspects of human life and relationships. While it is often misunderstood as solely about sexual techniques, it actually covers a much broader range of topics related to human behavior, love, and dharma (righteous living). The Kama Sutra discusses: The philosophy and ethics of pleasure (kama) Various types of partnerships and relationships Courtship and marriage customs The role of partners in a relationship Ways to enhance intimacy and connection Some sexual positions and techniques, but as part of a holistic view of relationships It's important to understand that this text was written as a guide for living a fulfilling life, with physical intimacy being just one aspect of that. The goal was to integrate kama (pleasure) with dharma (duty) and artha (prosperity) for a balanced life. Remember, true fulfillment comes from spiritual growth and self-realization. If you're interested in exploring deeper spiritual teachings, I encourage you to visit our YouTube Channel or Website for more insights.
  15. I have been vegetarian for a long time and empirically I can say it does make me less aggressive.
  16. As a creative idiot, I appreciate that you appreciate me!!!
  17. That is the case even when you don't have severe health problems. I am organizing some nutrition facts and how a really good diet acctually looks like. It's just so different than people eat. + Now I have to spend a lot of energy implementing that. All of that takes a lot of time.
  18. Thank you for this post. All I want to say is that I despise Hasan Piker.
  19. Then we have a MUCH bigger problem and a world ending war to witness.
  20. Yeah, the screaming dilemma. So much to do!
  21. Yes. I am weird. And I love it.
  22. Desire to change, projecting what I want consistently and regularly and self-reflection in general. I want to put the accent that it's the combination of both. Something pushed me due to more space of resolved past trauma and pulled me due to established direction and organized action.
  23. Men on average give less fuck, take more risks, make bold moves and are more autistic than to care about ordinary things. I have never met such weird interesting women as I have met totally different men imbalanced in different ways with their own coping mechanisms.