-
Content count
1,772 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Rishabh R
-
@Blackjack38 Read Subtle Art of not giving a F---. Preferably chapter 1 . The gold of emotional regulation.
-
@Olaf Great . Outcome detachment is huge .
-
@LordFall Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's appropriate for people in the world to learn to act despite self-doubt and then changing their beliefs based on the real world evidence . I have noticed that if not all but most of our beleifs of our potential are wrong - this I have learned through experience.
-
That's wisdom.
-
Don't suffer because you that cute girl didn't dated you. Since , dating is like mirage of happiness.
-
@LordFall Congratulations man. Wishing you the best life ahead.
-
@Ramanujan Nope despite being single I am not lonely .
-
Getting a girlfriend or relationship= Happiness That's the myth I need to question.
-
Since 2 days I was feeling reactive , hatred and anger. I mean I experience hallucinations of being hurtful to people who hurt me in the past . But tonight I am feeling complete peace .
-
@Ramanujan Continue to make more make friends and do so with females as well. Who knows one day you will get things better than you hoped for initially. Truly negativity is the path to positivity . Negative situations lead to better things if you keep taking action .
-
@Jirh Attracted many of them throughout my life , yup I have somewhat a decent income . What bugs me is that I become mentally reactive when a woman chooses another guy over me to date.
-
@Someone here That's great. I am looking for a long term relationship leading to marriage , my age is going to be 26 , I work at a job (science sector). My day to day look like working at a job. My couple of posts must seem negative to you but they are because of the fact that I am feeling pain(emotional) right now .
-
@Someone here Yup.
-
@Someone here Never been in a relationship so thereby I cannot answer .
-
@LordFall Sorry dude yup it's severe.I lost my mom when I was 21 due to cancer . On top of it add a harsh rejection from my college classmate girl + my antidepressant withdrawal symptoms . It really fucked up my life to the point that my mom even after years passed by after her death she came in my dreams over and over again.
-
Question from my side : Is being selectively vulnerable with the women whom you like rather than treating dating as an achievement game by trying to attract most/every woman who comes in your contact ?
-
@Olaf Now you're maturing. What you listed on the post vulnerability but there must be some sort of nervousness before you share your insecurity and share it anyway - that's confidence . By the way I was a little hesitant to write now you're maturing but I wrote it anyway .
-
Long time no post. Sharing something real here .😁 I fell into this trap when I was in High school and college - of proving myself to other guys and girls that I am attractive . I remember it since I was bullied by both guys and girls growing up . And seriously people - bullying can leave deep lasting scars. If anyone disrespects you then rather than arguing to prove your point simply : state your point and don't try to prove them that you are right but rather if that person continues to be repeatedly disrespectful then simply leave them. By the way I have had this experience also in my family where I was treated inferiorly by an another man that person told me - I am very attractive whereas you (me ) never had a girlfriend and will never had a girlfriend. What's surprising to me that even women bullied me - In my 1st harsh rejection the woman literally told me you are a child , go study and then she dated other players. That's why defining yourself based on what you control is very Fucking important since external things can fuck you up as they are out of control. Even though there have been some positive experiences as well - Hpt girl with boyfriend told me your very handsome , multiple women have stated and smiled at me in public . The crush of the whole batch ( when I was in college ) approached me. Many women have approached me. Even at work women have approached me. So yeah be vulnerable enough - the right person will love you for you . And it's better to be rejected for who you are rather than being loved for your performance. By the way guys , you all can listen to @Emerald and @Natasha Tori Maru 's advice as well .Out 2 wise females . 😂
-
@Majed Congratulations.
-
@Majed In my experience of cold approaching more than 55 women in a month in the past . I would say approach despite anxiety and share your honest version with the woman. That's all. Yup cold approach is begging for money - you can get someone but that won't be high status/high fulfillment for you.
-
@Olaf I thought only I struggled with this . But I think the main challenge for you is owning your own sweetness ,not fighting it in order to get laid . In college women treated me inferiorly , and bullied me. I cut them off but the main battle was owning my innocent nature. That's what my psychiatrist told me -- there is nothing wrong with you. You have 2 healthy options: Either don't care about their opinion and March forward or accept your sweetness and march forward.
-
Even though I have never dated but this is wisdom , transitioning into maturity which I realized after my massively failed attempts to get into relationships,to impress women. 😁 Congratulations.
-
@Hello1 Don't ignore your mental health take those antidepressants. I tried to do without them multiple times but I felt intense withdrawal symptoms and emotional suffering that was biological and couldn't be fixed by self-help. So I had to revert back to them. Even during these days when I don't take them for a day or two I feel really bad. Also as per toxic relationship, that's a boundary issue even though I myself have been week setting it in the past . But yeah it takes guts to tell someone that they are hurtful and I have stood up for myself multiple times . The outcome : Wrong people get out of your life to make space for right people to enter your life . Happened with me a lot .
-
@Mixcoatl You're doing well. What I would suggest you to give up on chasing women rather than giving up on women. There's a difference. The 1st will make you more happier and second one isolated. I too felt like this yesterday night .
-
Example of conformity - Geeting into a relationship because everyone else around you is doing so. I fell into this trap years ago in school and college but now I am out of those echo chambers . Honestly I'm turning 26 without even a single relationship experience . Yup I attracted many girls throughout my life but yeah when people of my age are getting into serious relationships like marriage it's hard to not to fell into this trap since you keep hearing from here and there - Get married , have kids don't be single . As if that your happiness depends on it. But I live for the sake of anti conformity . Even though I am open to getting into a relationship but not chasing it actively no matter how much I suffer.
