Jirh
Member-
Content count
1,015 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Jirh
-
Jirh replied to Andrey's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Music is everyone's. The feeling and soul are yours. -
Jirh replied to Andrey's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Actually, they are. It's just physics. That's how music is produced. A purely mechanical process. I'm sorry, but this isn't up for discussion for me. It's an a priori. -
Jirh replied to Andrey's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I'm watching this with an open-mind. She/He might be telling some truth, but that doesn't exclude the possibility that they are sprinkling some lies here and there. For example, the voice is produced by the larynx, not by a soul. The larynx is constant and tangible, it doesn't change. So they are definitely acting in this scenario, perhaps to make a point, but they could also be a bit over the top delusional. It's interesting, though. I'll keep watching. -
Mine used to have a different name, but similar, only more explicit and has the word 'magic'.
-
If it's the same ex you took 9 years to get over, don't get back.
-
You are asking the right questions. Although, unfortunately, there's no easy way to tell. "Bad" itself is a relative concept that differs among people and time and place. It's not impossible though, but it takes work; time and effort. The feeling of wanting to run away from everyone is your body and mind screaming at you. It is a signal that something is deeply wrong with your environment and your interactions with it. You should listen to that signal. It's the truest thing you know. Again, you are asking the right questions. The fact that you are examining your own role in this shows you are not the evil one. However, you should pause here. You are not evil. You are being used. That's awful. But it's not your fault. This pattern is known to happen to people who self-sacrifice, over-give, tolerate, stay too long, are easygoing, too nice, too generous, too forgiving, etc... If you are born with a high threshold for toxic behavior, you will likely experience this pattern. Or if you are desperate for human connection, you will have low standards and at the same time it will make you an easy target for people who lack integrity. Or if you were conditioned to trauma and learned to cope early in your childhood, toxic behavior will seem normal to you, so you don't even recognize it, which probably fits the question you're asking. Perhaps you have a mix of all the above. The short answer is that it's a problem with boundaries, self-image, and sense of self. I'll leave you with practical advice from DeepSeek: Good luck, and take care!
-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck
-
Everything has pros and cons. Being social has many benefits, but also many dangers. There's no better or worse. Just go with your feelings.
-
@Inliytened1 That's not how it works. Women are not like candy bars, sold at the grocery store. You don't approach anything that has breasts. You should find her at least somewhat attractive before you make the approach, and ideally she should send you some signal. Otherwise, what's the point? Just approaching everyone randomly like a raging maniac?
-
I think most women want to be approached. But that doesn't mean they will respond positively or won't apply a filter. I think the level of awkwardness depends on the person doing the approach. It's complex, and I am just starting to learn about it.
-
I'm not an expert, but I think it means talking to someone you have never met before with sexual intentions, usually not in typical social settings. If you did it in a social gathering, it wouldn't be cold, it would be a bit warmer.
-
@Inliytened1 You are degrading the quality of the forum. It's disappointing.
-
I think plenty of guys here have. I have also tried it. It hasn't worked well for me so far.
-
@Inliytened1 You are wasting everybody's time. I regret skimming through it. Wasn't worth it at all.
-
Then why are you here wasting everybody's time, embarrassing yourself, and offending women?! Go and have sex. Try cold approaching if your social circle sucks. Or hire an escort if you're really desperate. Or as a last resort, go to a gay bar if you're even more desperate.
-
I think you need to get fucked. That sounds more like you.
-
Jirh replied to shubhamsharma's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Truth about what exactly? -
"Fucking" implies subject and object. It's demeaning by nature. Animalistic. No possibility of connection. Having sex is shared intimacy and connection between two (or more) free individuals. It can range from mechanical to animalistic to humanly to angelic, or even Godly. The target range is chosen, freely, openly, enthusiastically, mutually, and it's consensual between the involved parties. I've had them all, but nothing compares to Godly sex with a real Goddess. It's something else entirely. Witnessing one another's eternal divine current and dissolving into it. Sexual Samadhi.
-
Interesting topics for contemplation. I enjoyed reading this post. However, in practice, I don't think you can find anyone who's perfectly aligned on all three parameters. I think it's rare enough to find someone even generally aligned or seeking alignment. Most people don't even know their values. They haven't contemplated anything. They're mostly low consciousness running on autopilot. Then you have the higher consciousness people who are generally more aligned, but still nowhere near perfect, especially the younger they are. And this all assumes you are collecting the signals accurately, and not imagining things. I think at some point, one has to sacrifice and make a compromise on the standards they want. Personally, I would not bat an eye on conflict between stated vs. lived values, I think that's pretty normal, given that survival often requires some kind of psychological split. Where I draw the line, though, is when the person is completely unaware or unwilling to close the gap. Or when they are too cowardly to attempt that. For me, these are the biggest red flags in a person. Not the misalignment itself, but their relationship to it.
-
Be authentic.
-
That's 25 minutes of my life I'm never getting back. However, it's a much broader critique than just IFS or any other model in particular. He painted it as a disciplinary critique when it should have been more structural. The point is very simple: Just don't be dogmatic about the model you're using. The map is not the territory. My 2 cents: Dogmatism is a stage of development. As long as you're doing development work, you're eventually destined to outgrow it. It's a problem in the level of development/consciousness, and no amount of warnings can shortcut your way into development/higher levels.
-
Love can only occur within perceived equality.
-
@Stick😬🤫
-
-
@Miguel1 You are a difficult person.
