Jirh

Member
  • Content count

    1,015
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jirh

  1. It's actually interesting, because being nice is a female survival strategy. When they see you implementing their survival strategy, their system automatically places you in the friend-zone, because you remind them of themselves and their female friends. It's not that they don't like nice guys. It's that they don't want to have sex with a girl. Polarity is required for attraction. Nice guys are used and discarded. They end up doormats that get walked on, because they're weak and incapable of enforcing boundaries. They fail all the shit tests. Obviously, there are cases where even the nice guy is attractive. But they usually involve unhealthy dynamics.
  2. @Flowerfaeiry None of what you said makes him a bad person. It just makes him human. He didn't harm you. I think he probably didn't even intend to ignore you. He probably gets tons of messages everyday and has to make choices according to his priorities. And it is completely possible that he didn't even see your message. But even if he did, that doesn't mean he doesn't care. It means he wants to keep his work professional instead of turning it personal.
  3. I just realized that some people test you because they themselves are fragile and deeply insecure. And so they strike preemptively so that you don't test them later. They use it as a self-defense strategy, where the best defense is offense. They somehow learned to go after your insecurities before you can go after theirs. It's safer and easier this way. They assume if they strike first, you will either: Pass and prove secure, therefore you won't be interested in testing them and exposing their insecurities. Fail and submit and never try to test them because now they hold the upper hand. It is a genius ego strategy. Unconscious, yet quite cunning.
  4. Today I've found out about myself that I never actually miss people! I miss times, places, sounds, smells, feelings, sights, atmospheres, etc... but never persons. I never feel nostalgic to anyone. Even those I loved the most. This is worth contemplating.
  5. Truth is ugly. Beautiful truth is crazy. Sane beautiful truth is impossible.
  6. I think it can be more complicated than that sometimes, but in general it's a good indicator. Also depends on how you define ego or self.
  7. What's preposterous and irrational is believing in solipsism and calling out others who don't even exist (according to the belief) on their disbelief.
  8. I wouldn't date her even if she was a 20/10 🤣 My standards instantly disqualify anything religious. But I get your point about personality. And yes, I would definitely date a girl with mediocre looks if she had other qualities like a great mind, work ethics, ethics in general, self-knowledge, mothering qualities, etc... Why? Because I know from experience that attraction based on compatibility grows over time. So, I will be more attracted to her everyday, and if she's a 6 she will look like a perfect 10 for me in the end. Literally my perception changes and I start preferring her exact looks. Yeah, I think low quality men filter for looks only.
  9. @Olaf Sure. All that makes sense. But still, survival is different for men and women. So men and women have different survival strategies. Women seduce us in order to make us invested in them and stay for as long as possible, not just fuck and leave (which is what happens naturally without investment). That makes sense from a strategic survival standpoint. Because we can't get pregnant, but women can and most of them want to rear children. And this is serious and dangerous. And a girl who doesn't take it seriously is low quality because she doesn't understand what she's doing or why. And she will likely end up a single mom or tossed around. And this happens because she doesn't filter for character, but for excitement and fun, which is fine for a short term casual relationship, but wrong for a long term commitment. So if a girl filters based on vibe, then she's probably just looking for quick sex. And that signals to me that she's not high value or has options. Because if she was high value or had options, she wouldn't settle for "vibes", she would want the whole package. I don't know. But to me, these kinds of girls reek of low value.
  10. It strikes me as strange how some girls respond to nonsense signals that don't really mean anything in reality. Like I get it, high energy and good vibes feel good and everything (in the moment). I'm not against that. But it's like a very superficial unconscious metric that really doesn't tell anything about the person underneath. The whole interaction feels like marketing more than anything. Just make your product look shiny and loud to capture attention. Craft a good looking package, so fools will buy it regardless of what's on the inside. I mean if I was a girl, this type of thing would never work on me. But then again, marketing doesn't work on me either. My mind doesn't even register ads. It filters them as spam automatically. And honestly, more than anything, this is telling about the quality of the girls who respond to these gimmicks. I wouldn't want a girl like that in my life. P.S. Don't get discouraged by my ramblings. If this is working for you, more power to you.
  11. I think it's an interesting perspective. But it doesn't help me in everyday life matters. So I don't discard it entirely, but I also hold it loosely, not as absolutely true, but as interestingly true. It's not false, but also its opposite is not false either. It's a paradox. Multiple contradictory perspectives can be and are all true at the same time. It depends on where you look at it from. My main issue with people who believe in solipsism is that they make it the only true perspective or as they call it the "absolute truth", when there's truth in every perspective. They lock themselves in a box, and then they struggle to explain anything outside of it.
  12. I'm not a mind reader, but I think I know what @Inliytened1 would say
  13. There's practical value in talking to others even if you believe they aren't conscious like you. In video games, you talk to various NPCs to get what you want/need to win the game. Not to say I believe in solipsism, but that the logic holds as long as the belief is held. You can believe in solipsism and talk to others. But what you can't do is believe in solipsism and believe that others exist. Hence, Leo says you are him, everything is imaginary, there is no self, there are no others, only Self/God exists, etc... Now, the leap from that to Love is a difficult one for me to comprehend.
  14. I think it's a Buddhist mistake to define awakening as detachment from the dream. Leo warned about this years ago.
  15. Accepting paradox is part of spiritual development.
  16. Someone should invent an Awakening-o-meter.
  17. That's the problem with cold approaching girls for me. It usually takes time for me to develop attraction for a girl, and unless she shows body features with tight/suggestive/revealing outfits or has an incredibly beautiful face, I can't be instantly attracted to her, which makes me feel creepy about approaching, which affects my state and vibe and shuts her off immediately. I don't know how to do that in a casual non-creepy way.
  18. I suck at this. Like what do you actually say? Especially if you're not already attracted to the girl.
  19. Dating is the pathway towards the deepest forms of bonding and human connection.
  20. Nothing can cure loneliness except being okay with being lonely. People try to fill the gap with all sorts of things, drugs, doom scrolling, sex, work, spirituality, etc... Anything can act as a buffer from facing the truth of life, that you were born alone and will die alone. Everything and everyone is just for the ride.
  21. I think AI has a specific functionality that is extremely valuable, in which it takes away a lot of the work required by humans. Like when calculators were invented. Or when factories were built. And that is creating a temporary gap in the market where developers are not as needed as before. But markets don't just absorb external effects idly. They have entropy that governs them, as in each effect creates a reaction. The effect of AI making things easier and production faster will create the reaction that is cheaper products. Competition will force IT companies to start selling products for cheaper prices, because cheaper goods expand demand. This in turn will encourage production, and the market then will demand more workers. Then we will back to some more balanced state. This is because the job market is a fluid equilibrium and a living entity, not just dumb clockwork. It's a self-correcting system, not a static machine. Probably the effect will be larger than the reaction, but it won't prevent it. And in the meantime, more abstract jobs will emerge, like AI driver specialists lol. So no, you're not fucked. Go for the job.
  22. Do you guys ever leave the house and interact with real humans?