Jirh

Member
  • Content count

    1,015
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jirh

  1. Let alone women. I'm done with humanity. Can't connect with anyone. I'm just lonely wherever I go.
  2. Even among weirdos, I feel lonely. Nobody has any idea what it means to be in my shoes. To experience the paradoxes and contradictions that I do, the bliss and the suffering. To live through all of it, and still be here, fighting, hoping, falling down, getting up, getting knocked down again, and again, and again... My experience of life is so unique, it feels like a mistake, an error, an exception. Something that wasn't accounted for. Nobody should be allowed this much integration. It's just so many different parts that don't fit well together, but somehow do. I'm a monster. A Frankenstein. I shouldn't be allowed to exist.
  3. @Leo Gura Alright cool! I'll be waiting by for a more in-depth video 😍
  4. Well, that's definitely interesting. Is this new? If so, do you expect it will affect your perception and overall insights?
  5. Orgasm is a broader experience. It's not just a fluid release. It's both physical and psychological, even metaphysical to some extent lol.
  6. Not so sure about that. Women are different. Cumming and orgasming are different but related experiences for women. Which one are you talking about here?
  7. Nah, I don't think so. Not all women have orgasm as their highest priority in a relationship. And not all women can orgasm in the first place.
  8. She can shop for great orgasms elsewhere too, nothing to stop her from exploration.
  9. The thread is about locking women in. You can't do that with freedom and democracy. You have to "own" your woman by "force". Otherwise, she will become owned by someone else who's more forcible than you.
  10. You can't stop her thinking, but you can stop her action. It's your job as a man to protect your woman from her own stupidity. You can make it crystal clear that if she ever deviates, that she will permanently lose access to you. This way you may have a chance. Otherwise, you really don't. But also some women are loyal by nature. These are the highest quality women. But they are rare.
  11. @Ulax You've somehow found a way to upset a wide variety of people with different opinions in one post 😂
  12. They're an application of the theory. Could be wrong. Whatever. I think that people are unique. And that uniqueness is enhanced even more in time, because different stages of life manifest differently for the same person, let alone others. I think you're missing something, regardless of what it is. It's on you to inquire into it.
  13. @aurum According to my "general theory of love" above, you are probably lacking care. You aren't really invested into others. You deal with people superficially and don't really care about their most intimate details. This lack of care generates the feeling of dullness and lack of depth, which is what's making you feel that people are all so generic.
  14. How can it possibly be predictable if it's long-term? That would require constant performance at all times, which is tiring and will quickly lead to burn out. Then the mask will fall and the performance will stop and the relationship will fail. I don't think you can predict love in long-term relationships. It has to be authentic to work and endure time. And authenticity is different for everyone. So it's unpredictable.
  15. Well, yeah. I was talking about love in general, which includes platonic and romantic, and even other types of love like motherly or fatherly love. The difference between types of love is not the structure, but the context. Romantic love is based on sexual attraction. The context is mating. So of course there are other factors at play. But once you identify it as love, it will always irrevocably have the two components of care & respect. They are the pillars of healthy love and relationships in general. Attraction can happen without love, and love can happen without attraction. But love cannot happen without both care & respect. It even applies to loving inanimate objects or abstract things like loving your career for example. If you love your career, that means you respect it (you don't take it for granted) and care about it (you're genuinely invested in it). Let's call it a general theory of love haha.
  16. Why would it be a defence mechanism? I don't even know you or care about you per se. I'm just saying what I'm seeing. Lack of integrity is not immaturity. It's corruption. A child can have integrity, and an adult can be corrupt. The two are not mutually exclusive categories, they can overlap or exist separately. Immaturity doesn't guarantee corruption, and corruption doesn't require immaturity. Childhood is a phase of development, corruption is a choice. You were a corrupt child, and now you're no longer a child. Saying "I was young, I'm more mature now." does not magically absolve you and cure you from corruption. Rather, it distracts from the actual work. You may be less corrupt now, but you can't call your past corruption immaturity just because it happened in parallel with it.
  17. I agree. Never implied otherwise. I'm just saying maybe you should examine that "holier than thou" attitude of yours, and in effect withdraw the judgement about younger people. You don't hate your childhood to become an adult. You integrate it. It becomes part of who you are, not the shadow you're scared of.
  18. Maybe you should undo that training.
  19. No way! 😂 What kind of cognitive dissonance would that be? It's like pretending your taste buds aren't working properly, just so you can feel better about saying no.
  20. For me, healthy love is a combination of two main components: Care & Respect. Without respect, love becomes a utility or an addiction. It gets taken for granted. And without care, love feels mechanical and boring. It becomes a performance/chore.
  21. @Miguel1 I think you're exaggerating. I also experience profound levels of attraction and fulfillment when I connect deeply with a woman. The surface level attraction is too meh in comparison. But it's still there with surface level girls, I can't deny it. It's the primary force. It's just that deep connection enhances it by a factor of x10 at least. You're denying the surface level attraction. You're saying it's secondary. I do not agree with that.
  22. @Miguel1 So you were strawmanning yourself unknowingly? lol A nice pair of boobs will give you an erection, no matter how much you resist it. It's not in your control. It's an unconscious reflex. (provided that you are actually present and looking, or you imagine them effectively lol) However, the choice to act on it is yours. Whether you want a committed relationship, a casual encounter, or no encounter at all is your decision. Contrast a nice pair of boobs of a crazy girl with a mature woman with proper clothes that don't reveal any cleavage. The crazy girl will get your erection, while the mature one won't. Interest is not instinct. And sexual attraction is based on unconscious instinct, not conscious interest. No man jerks off to maturity. Even the most mature and conscious and spiritual men of all time will not get erected to a granny (unless that's somehow their visual preference).
  23. Addiction is not love. Most people are addicted to fun, excitement, and dopamine hits; basically, anything novel that doesn't require much above a short attention span. Especially nowadays. Most people are predictable dopamine junkies. But that has nothing to do with love.
  24. Obviously. But also obviously, that's a strawman argument, because even though it's true, that doesn't mean it's relevant. You're talking about aging and maturing and selecting. He's talking about timeless patterns of attraction. In other words, being mature doesn't magically remove or even alter our attraction signifiers in any meaningful way. We still crave what we crave, and we can still hook up with someone without commitment. This is true for both men and women, but is less serious for a man than it is for a woman. Selection criteria is not the same as innate attraction. One is surface-level and conscious and the other is deeply-wired and unconscious. Virtually, no man will get the ick from a nice pair of boobs, even if the girl is immature or crazy. Sometimes, being crazy enhances the attraction even more.
  25. I've been experiencing something odd lately. Every morning, right after I wake up, my mind is empty. Like completely blank. Nothing there. I temporarily forget who I am, where I am, what I am supposed to do, my motivations, my goals; all on a subconscious level at least. Then as I move on with my day, I start remembering. What bothers me the most is forgetting the things I thought about before bed. They seem like important insights that I would love to implement the next day, then poof. There's an almost total loss of meaning making that surrounds this experience too. Although, during that period of forgetfulness, I still do what I routinely do. I usually get up and do some chores around the house. It's strange.