Nemra

Member
  • Content count

    5,171
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nemra

  1. I loved GoT. I have considered watching Vikings but didn't have the time. Are GoT and Vikings similar?
  2. I also felt that. It's not completely profound, but it's way better than movies that are just copies of the same old thing. Maybe the excellent soundtracks make it feel profound.
  3. I agree with all of that. People who trash Chris Nolan are mad!
  4. If you want the latest data, then yes. What do you mean? Maybe you have to ask differently. By the way, you can ask them about what kind of outputs they can provide. That's the thing I love about Claude AI.
  5. @Forestluv, it's like the intelligent friend you wish you had.
  6. .... .- .... .- .-.-.- / .. / .- --. .-. . . .-.-.-
  7. @Keryo Koffa, I think you could have separated the quote from my post! 😁 That'll make this forum an occult, but then it will turn into a cult.
  8. I think we need a style and grammar guide for this forum. Following a guide will be better than telling everyone to write better. We either need to follow an established guide or build our own.
  9. People don't get that a universal language opens a doorway to many opportunities. By the way, I noticed the change in the quote on your post. 😑
  10. Me too. My English education, from 8th grade to university, was trash. I've been teaching myself via the internet. There are lots of resources available. Although, for me, everything is a resource. 😁
  11. @Davino, there are AI tools for grammar that can help you, if you have the time to correct and respond. It's a very interactive way of learning. QuillBot has a free grammar checker.
  12. @royce, you give an "every Jew is a Zionist" vibe.
  13. LOTR is great, if you mean the first three movies.
  14. @FourCrossedWands, I agree that the movie "Tenet" isn't good, but the others that I have watched are great. Maybe you don't like his genre or have different expectations. His movies are metaphysical and original.
  15. I disagree with the first one on the list. I would say that he deserves to be overrated.
  16. Grandpa said, "I'm living the American dream, and I'm spanking my way to the top." 😁
  17. @jimwell, It's so good I could cry. Lol.
  18. On What is Claude Pro? page, the following is written: The benefits of the Claude Pro plan are: 5x more usage than our free tier provides, with the ability to send many more messages Priority access to Claude.ai during high-traffic periods Early access to new features that help you get the most out of Claude Access to Claude's model selector Access to Projects and Knowledge Bases
  19. It's Brilliant! For me, AI is a dream come true! I can explore anything and virtually any topic as deep as I want. It's especially wonderful if I'm ignorant about something. It becomes even better when you use it in ways that you or other people haven't thought about.
  20. Well, they have a Patreon. There is more content there—interviews and very long conversations. It's interesting to see how academics debunk others. Also, they have videos about "decoding" academia, which I haven't watched yet.
  21. @Leo Gura, Ok, thanks for clarifying.