-
Content count
2,437 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by MuadDib
-
It's a nebulous concept brother.
-
-
-
-
XD
-
-
Yeah, currently living in the Lockyer Valley region. My extended family are all farmers, so I've always lived close to nature. I couldn't stand Vegas when I visited, but the surrounding deserts there were breathtaking. Also, I feel that Australia's reputation for deadly animals is a bit overhyped. Statistically, cows are the most lethal animals in the country. There is no shortage of great spots to visit here. Here is a popular rope swing I've been to, among many other lesser-known spots. Brisvegas ftw!
-
The new books look as tasty as JD Vance's couch...
-
Az (Aaron) was a year above me at one of the schools I went to. About 15 of us went on a camping trip together once, I doubt he would remember me though. Haha. Small world. Cairns is a great city to visit for natural adventures in Australia, got to come in winter though, the coral reefs are clearer and the deadly jellyfish migrate away for great fishing, snorkelling and diving adventures.
-
-
-
MuadDib replied to SQAAD's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I don't blink -
-
Dude craziest thing happened, I watched Emerald's new video on procrastination last night while I was wrapping up an essay for a psych class and went to bed early, in preparation for the big week ahead. I got up at 3:15 am, and when I was about to get into my ice bath, I clocked angel number 333 on my watch before immersing myself. So, I checked one of the channels and BOOM Happy Monday!
-
So I attract these two readers in my feed constantly, how does this work for people? Is it just supposed to prompt self reflection, or is there an underlying theory/intuition behind it all. Ladies please help. 🙏
-
-
-
-
Hair is expensive in rs.
-
Your story really resonates with me. I’ve felt “different” ... not special, just out of step ever since childhood and have been isolated throughout my life, both as a function of circumstance any my own proclivities. Outside two long-distance relationships, I’ve had only one close friend, and most interactions feel one-sided: I read others well enough but rarely sense the same reciprocity. The social anxiety I carried into adolescence/young adulthood has mostly faded. I served as school captain at one of the (many) schools I attended, delivering half-hour speeches to hundreds of students each week, then repeated the experience overseas in a new language while living with host families on my own before the age of 18. Public speaking and meeting strangers no longer frighten me. Yet my social muscles sometimes feel atrophied and my will to connect ossified to the point of no return. Solitude offers freedom and insight, but without the guardrails of regular human contact, sanity and emotional balance can drift into risky waters. Barry at the pub just wants to discuss football; Suzie down the street dreams of crochet projects and repainting her house. As the years pass, my quiet weirdness feels less endearing and more like looming exile. Recently, though, I’ve been deeply relaxing into plain ordinariness, as you say, allowing myself to be just another human being with a simple life. It’s unexpectedly calming, and I’m beginning to discover a steadier, richer sense of "balance", I guess you could say that can function as a healthy ground to step off of. (:
-
MuadDib replied to Spiral Wizard's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I disagree. your concept of intelligence feels too narrow. AI can enhance communication, which is a distinct skill from many forms of intelligence. Take riding a bicycle, for example: my internalized knowledge of how to ride doesn't become more or less valid depending on whether I explain it through AI or write it out myself using my own communication abilities. Sure, some people use AI out of laziness, without any real understanding behind their words. It's just that now every ignorant, arrogant, pigheaded prick has been handed the gift of the gab. What a time to be alive! 🌈🦄🌈 Note: AI was used to edit this post -
There are 78 cards in a standard tarot deck. So that's 78! Makes sense. Feels right. Universal mind speaking through a random sequence likely never to be repeated ever again and interpreted by a human, to be reinterpreted by another human on the receiving end. So magical.
-
Truly inspirational attitude! Sorry for commenting in your space. 🤐
