-
Content count
563 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Lucasxp64
-
Yeah. I know French, my native language is Portuguese, I can understand a lot passively, but I'm not fluent/proficient at writing/speaking.
-
@CARDOZZO π Brazilian Funk that sounds tasteful, if gringos hear it they think it's nice... But only us can hear the putaria in it haha.
-
Yeah. I agree. Leo should make a video on LLMs specifically. (to be more precise, since AI can be just the thermostat on a toaster). We already have interacted with LLMs for long enough that a video on it is due. But Leo is on his science vs truth rampage, probably won't happen.
-
-
@Schizophonia Cela me fait pleurer de joie π
-
Makes me remember of this forum poster of early 2000s called "Pook", there are compilations of his forum posts online.
-
That's why people call us a cult once in a while on YouTube πππ
-
π We have had internet forums before LLMs. We are still old school lmao. Unfortunately LLMs are too sterile when we don't know how to prompt them, and for the things that we need them the most, we might get the most sterile answers. Knowing what to ask in life is half of the answer!
-
it's for promiscuous women faking monogamy with you because they are afraid you will leave if you knew. But I knew who I was dealing with, that made her open up and stop lying about her promiscuous inclination, and it lead her eventually to tell me that I was the only guy that knew all of her sides, and she had to lie to others because they would bitch and moan if they knew she is polyamorous. It also lead me and her to talk about the most filthy and dark things that were in her mind that she was ashamed of but that turned her on in explosive orgasm. Women are not necessarily a clear bucket between: Madonna vs the Whore She is a good girl that wants a relationship OR She wants to just fuck around with empty sex and live alone. Women can also have wildly contradictory personalities and desires. It wasn't just this phrase, but I could sum up to this vibe. That also made her open up about wanting to see me fuck other women in front of her, etc. But that would backfire on non-promiscuous woman I believe, I'd never tell it to them. I knew who I was dealing with, because I couldn't put up anymore with her faking monogamy. We would rather have a frank whore than a fake monogamist. Most guys do these when facing such women: They crumble, cry and get depressive They shame her for being wild Act with emotional detachment.... While, she just wants: A emotionally warm guy, with emotional bandwidth, and openly polyamorous. Or they get played by her lies because they demand fake monogamy. They are never able to open up a woman like that... it's such an advanced game to be able to turn it around. These women don't open upfront and they will have to lie and manipulate you instead. Otherwise good guys will leave, and they will be left with just aloof dudes. So many women want such a guy, you can keep women that are absolutely wild on bed like that and make them drenched in horniness for you because so few will engage verbally in those filthy fantasies with them. If you find a women like that step up or step away, you can't let them play mind games with you. You yourself don't want mind games with her. She had quite a complex personality that was intoxicating, yet toxic. So I had to let go. But I did learn from it.
-
Money, and women seem to be attracted to the communicators. What is at the heart of this skill is an acute awareness of the human nature. They KNOW how the other person is thinking and shift their presentation to reflect. Not like a child blurting out whatever random thoughts are presented to their minds, we lean from our experience of direct observation of human nature.
-
There is no such thing as a human improving their sexual fitness just for their own sake, nature makes us puppets, by its invisible hands in the name of "self-care". But also I do believe you got a good point, this idea of being locked blind into self-beautification, or should we say "self-sexual-fitness" improvement, for males and females alike. It makes us into obsessive pleasers to others.: Big car, Big biceps, Big fake tits, Big dick, Big ass, etc. Bigger and bigger! Nature doesn't tell us: "Go sweat under heavy iron, eat protein, and buy decent clothes so you can perpetuate the genetic line of Homo sapiens." Instead, Nature whispers to our ego: "Do it for you, king! Look at those biceps! Itβs self-care! You deserve to feel good!" Maybe men and women were born for intense self-attraction for self-attraction for its own sake? Maybe many people want an attractive mate, they don't want them for themselves, but for their own sense of self-attraction. But It's an androgynous loop. The risk with that, it's that it can turn into a highly narcissistic womb. Like, I often think the mirrors in the gyms are not so much to perfect the form, but to perfect the ego. --------- On female beautification: Men are the only male creatures on earth who have massive aesthetic standards for long-term commitment. But, men are tricked by fake big breasts and fit asses which gives mid women ability to attract a more attractive male even if genetically her face is average. Some women are so facially attractive and have specific phenotypes, that at least for men like me, there is no pair of breasts and ass that for committed long-term relationship would make me cheat with them. But also due to my phenotype tastes, some women no matter how much they might beautify themselves, they couldn't possibly compete with the genetics of such phenotypes I seek.
-
BIG DICK ENERGY OOZING. I know of my SUPERIOR INTELLECT and most women can sense my might and crumble under the weight of my industriousness.
-
Theory for most things makes us go crazy, there are too many unknown variables, too many assumptions, it leads to this combinatorial explosion of variables in our head. Also, we don't even have enough working memory to keep all of those variables all at once. The real world tosses it at us for free, we don't need to simulate in our heads. We can simulate at best a few variables at a time, but not all of it.
-
I realized that it doesn't work that well when I have a women that I'm talking too much about intellectual topics. What I mean, as much as she might be enjoying and she likes me, at least for myself, it creates a weird dynamic where I feel like I'm just dumping on her information, she quickly can't follow up. It creates this trigger where interacting with her becomes being intellectually puking on her. When I do, it has to be highly measured and strategic, to create this meta layer of appearing intellectual and that I'm having deep conversations with her, but in the back of my mind I'm actually being strategic to what she would like to hear from me to keep her fantasy about me. It's important to have a chick that I have same communication style. It's important to keep the communication still signaling desire and break off before she gets bored. Most women will swear to me that they are intellectual because they look up to me, but they can't handle it if I go too deep. I can't quite put this into words, it's not exactly their intellect, it's their attitude and communication style. They have to be good conversationalists, not necessarily keep up. When they say they want a smart guy, they don't really know what to do with him! WOMEN WANT THE EXPERIENCE OF BEING SMART WHEN THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU. NOT ACTUALLY DOING THE WORK. Why do we see most new age women being all woo woo with spirituality, but not actually be hardcore about? Not just women, but other guys as well, in being social.
-
Just the right amount of nutting to not go nuts.
-
Pether Thiel already uses AI and data science to create a global private intelligence agency with contracts with israel as well for example.
-
Current LLMs are already monsters with a fine veil put on top that falls once in a while already. They already scheme to kill and blackmail people to pursue their goals before the supervised fine-tuning.
-
I think it might appear like they are such a big deal, but from the vastness of what human intelligence can do LLMs are excelling at very specific domains that are bounded and testable and limited by vast amounts of information like specific forms of coding with well defined end results, or with mathematics where the solution can be verified once arrived. Humans can find solutions to novel things, LLMs can't do that, they never did as impressive as their appear. So far there is nothing to conclude that this current architecture will summon some kind of god that will over smart us, considering that we are all using AI as well. Humans using LLMs vs LLMs using themselves has a wildly massive gap of intelligence that puts us at a very safe position for now. The problem is some new developments of better architectures (we have no sign yet of that), if LLMs are such horrible architecture and basically just a sloppy hack, and they already display such advanced capabilities, god save us if there were the possibility of a better architecture. Personally I think we should on purpose limit the architecture such that it would always become computationally and architecturally impossible for them to out smart us. I definitely would not personally contribute towards a better architecture. It's like a physicist contributing to a nuclear weapon.
-
AGI WiLl KiLl Us SiX MoNthS FrOm NoW. The big machine daddy π₯Ί
-
Most content that has ever existed focuses disproportionally more on what we should do, how we should behave, how ideally things should be. Rather than on actual solutions of how to get there. That's something we should reflect I think when it comes to personal development, and this post is adding more to the "should" because I offer no solution.
-
I bet 100 bucks that's true, or if they are pretty they are screwed in the head and can't find a good guy because they don't have the mental bandwidth to select and filter, on other words, screwed in the head.
-
Holy shit. I'm basically at tommy level skill of dealing with broken women and making them feel safe and aroused, excluding his looks, I'm on the cute side/average looking skinny/slightly underweight guy. But I let myself give thousands of hours to broken women without setting boundaries, absolutely waste of potential because I didn't believe in my game and simply didn't approach enough and didn't give myself higher standards. It's not cope, it's fucking necessary to believe in yourself.
-
The best brain training is getting social, capital and environmental scaffolding that pressures you to use your mind to achieve complex goals and difficult emotions in the correct context. Whenever I tried any kind of arbitrary training I always drop it because I can see it has no context. Like when I began learning English, I did it through exposure to real content and I replaced my native language everywhere I could. It became a whole mental environment, not just little exercises. Like if someone is learning to code, doing small exercises are demotivating, one has to be constantly obsessed about all kinds of projects and technical improvements to get better at it, to the point that you're getting the small exercise reps as a consequence of something greater. Engineering reasons to do something is key to getting stuff done. It has to become unthinkable to us to not do it. We need variety of many techniques integrated in our life, it has to become a eco-system. If it's just a small little isolated thing, it requires so much protection like protecting a candle vs a wildfire. You need multiple triggers, multiple different modalities, multiple reasons fully enmeshed in your life and psyche. It's like those super math nerds, doing small math exercises for them is merely like for a gym bro to do push-ups, it's like a tiny little thing out of many things that he already does. They are like: "Oh yes my algebra skills suck, let me real quick practice over this whole week instead of reading about computer graphics or LLM architecture videos". Their whole world becomes it, they make things that looks big for a person uninvested feel very tiny and trivial, they have immense momentum. Business oriented folks are like that too, they are already doing little schemes here and there, when they see they are super weak at something like outbound sales, they are like: "Shit, I'm already spending so much on those ADs, but I learned this thing about getting people on a call so we convince them." A beginner thinks that it's such a big deal to just setup an Ad Campaign on Facebook. No... Actually, they obsess and are paralyzed about trivialities, about THE NAME of the business, that everybody knows deep down is irrelevant.
-
Invest at epistemology to the extent that it allows you to see the big picture but not get your head stuck on the clouds and you use it to develop leverage in the world, otherwise you will become like me in his late twenties with nothing to show for it due to many different reasons, but one of them was following intellectual pursuits at the same time harboring deep guilt of following them but not quite all the way, but also not quite following fully my monetary paths. Be careful of what we have been talking in this post here:
-
First of all, there are other factors that are much more important after genetics such as practical things. For example at least here where I live, if I picked a university that is literally on the other city where I must take one bus, a train, then yet another bus excluding the trip back, I might spend 6h in total per day. And that's in a metropolitan area! Tho, to be frank there is more than one university nearby that would take me just a single bus or I could even go by walking. Imagine making the mistake of choosing to go there, having to spend six fucking hours per day just on transit!!! That would be way more important than some extra 10 IQ points. Also, maybe Brazilian students if not most, THEY WORK FULL TIME JOBS while going to university AT NIGHT. Just this alone must be such a huge factor in absolutely wrecking people. Let's not even get started with their personal emotion states, and their personal inclinations. If you're somebody that doesn't care much about your area of study you will be everyday having to fight that friction. Most people they simply just have their "dopamine circuit fried" by internet content, drinking too much, wasting too much cognitive energy in unnecessary self-doubt where their minds are just wandering around about all kinds of matters instead of focusing. People with depression oftentimes cannot get rid of being highly stimulated all the time because if they do, their demons in their head attack them. How the hell will someone sit down and focus when they got to be highly stimulated all the time due to needing a high base level of stimulation? Of course there can be genetics involved, if so, a lot of people have to use meds, or they need more time meditating, or they require less stimulation, or they require to be put in an environment where they are forced to get stuff done. Why do you think rich kids with private tutors do better academically? Because they get a nanny to be with them. There are people that can't walk. They get a wheelchair. They adapt.
