SamC

Member
  • Content count

    1,264
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SamC

  1. The truth is that you can't really help her. You can give ger love, support and suggestions as to what you think might help her but it's her life, Only she can solve her issues. I understand that you want to help her and that's okey and super caring you, but in reality - you can't be her savior. Eventhough she and you would like that to be the case. You're codependent to her, which is super understandable - but it's not healthy and beneficial for you or your relationship in the long turn. It will destroy it. I would honestly try to get out of this relationship and than figure out why you got into this relationship in the first place. What does she give you that you desperately need? What can you give her that she desperately needs. If this is not an option, be there for her, give her love support and meet her with understanding. You have your life to live, it's not the partners task to save the other partner. That's not love, that's fear and codependency.
  2. I would focus on 1 habit at a time. A good habit usually tends to have a positive carry over effect on your other habits though. This means that you might start to eat even healthier and do other stuff that's beneficial for you if you were to let's say start to meditating. Don't be to seduced by this though! Note that an extension on your habit is not automatic if it's not something you're doing. The ideal approach to habit building is to create a system where you do something repetitively on the SAME TIME, SAME DAY.. every single time you're doing the habit. This is of corse impossible sometimes, but remember, that the habit is not the goal - your desired lifestyle is. So focus on one thing to improve and do it consistently ideally at a specific day/ time and nail that one in. Than do the next! Otherwise you won't be able to stick to it and you will fall back. Slow and steady wins the race, build quality habits that lasts, don't rush the process!
  3. Fuck RSD I have found the real shit?
  4. Before everyone starts screaming ITS FUCKING TINITUS!! I'll tell you that tinnitus usually don't just disappear out of nowhere... cause guess what?? It just disappeared... again. Right when I started writing this post. Unbelievable! Lmao This is the first time it is gone in like 2 weeks. Before the 2 weeks I heard it on and off and it always seems to be getting louder when I meditate. I just meditated for about 40 min + kriya yoga + wim Hoff and it was super there and loud 10 minutes ago. Today I heard other sounds in my ears at the same time as I heard this one but those sounds whre different and in the left ear. This sound suddenly disappearing on me has happend before though... one time during a meditation in fact. I heard the sound and than decided to focus on it and so I did for like 5 minutes and than boom from nowhere it was gone again. Like wtf is this?? It litterly comes and goes and Is only in my right ear and gets louder when I meditate and do spiritual stuff. Sometimes it's louder sometimes quiter. Does anyone know what the fuck this is? I would appreciate all of your inputs! ( All the medium and chanelling guys aswell) If any one you guys can tell me what this sound is and means I'll give you a cookie. Thanks!
  5. High pitched. Yeah true, it could be because excess vax. I have thought about checking that.
  6. Not only for validation. But love(; You feel drained cause you sacrifice yourself for codependency love. You do this cause you either want to or feel that you have to be their savior. They will then when you do this give you " needy love" as a thank you and than you feel important ( aka loved) which is what your ego craves. Glad I could help! (the same pattern is in my life btw)
  7. Might be the case. I don't know though, it's pretty weird that it especially comes and becomes louder after I have meditated. If it is, that's fine. I will continue my research into it!
  8. So weird right. Still waiting for some mystical experiences though! Maybe some dmt aliens can explain to me what this is in the future lmao
  9. Awsome! Yeah it's gone now but I debated if I should go see a doctor or something before. Here?
  10. To be honest, if it's a spiritual thing and comes and goes I can have it but if it's always there as it has been for over 2 weeks, I would not want it.( untill yesterady that is, cause I haven't heard it since I wrote this post) I was kind of scared that it wouldn't go away to be honest but now it's gone again so Idk. Weird!
  11. Bro I love this so much man! I will check out your music and your writing. You seem super chill! It's so true it's a process and I'm still super young ( 19 years old). Thanks for your input. You inspire me!
  12. I have just finished the LP Course and It has been life transforming. I have discovered my zone of genius which is that I give people deep insights about themselves and the world intuitivly when I talk and discuss with them. I don't want to be a byrocratic life coach though, I want to be a public speaker who can answer peoples questions about this stuff really fucking good. I love my L.P and I am also great at it but here is the thing - that's not the only thing that I love. I have beside this also discovered that I have a deep passion to play, sing and create music aswell. Like, I can sit for hours playing guitar and creating songs and it feels sometimes even more fun and creative than talking to people. I am for the record good at this aswell, but probably not as gifted as I am in my other ability. I am unsure and somewhat confused about what I should do. Maybe I can combine it, but how can I give intuitive insights to people through music? And am I even good enough at this for it to be my zone of genius cause I am really fucking good at understanding people intuitivly. Like really good. Can I really have 2 zone of geniuses?? My impact statement is to give people hope through wisdom ( insights) and that can be done both by playing and creating music and by being a public speaker who can give people insights on the fly. Any thoughts or ideas what I should do? What are your recommendations? More research? Small best? Patience? Thanks for all your help and advice!@Leo Gura
  13. 100% love this. Super true. Hopefully no aliens will come and steal our DMT tho
  14. Yeah I get it. Go follow your ❤ @Siba If you have any cool art that can give people insights about themselves that you would like to share, shoot me a PM. I would love to see them!
  15. Yeah that's true. I'm good at this aswell and it's also super fun. This is also a super interesting thing to learn more about! To understand organizations, society, the world aka the collective ego.
  16. Yeah I get it, it's hard when you're a creative motherfucker There are so many ideas, plans, interests and things that one can do. It's hard to chose. Cool to hear that someone else also also loves the thrill of understanding people to their soul Did you see this pattern If you look back to when you first completed the LP course? ( Signs that giving people insights was your main LP and gift?
  17. Yeah man. Thanks for giving me what I wanted to hear lmao. This has honestly been my plan all along but it's still hard to commit to it. Sometimes it feels unrealistic and like I don't have the time to master both, which is kind of true in a way - but at the same time, it doesn't exclude the other one. I will go for my main LP and than have this as a secondary one and see it as a hobby LP which can help me Express the other side of me aswell. Thanks for your perspective man!
  18. Super true! I love that. Thanks for your perspective! That's what my music intends to give people actually, and I think it can succeed in that. My lyrics is very deep and get to the bottom of a lot of feelings but a lot deeper than people usually go. My music reflects my LP in other words.
  19. It should but fuck man, my intuition is telling me to do both. It switches, one day I'm all in music and one day I'm all in intuitive insights to people. It depends on what I do. Another factor is that I forget how much I love giving people insights cause I don't socialize at all and create more music. It's a confusing, but at the same time kind of fun beautiful situation. I love both things. I think both is the answer
  20. Nope, one usually attracts a partner which needs the opposite of what you need. This happens because you can both give and get something. Needy Acceptance and love but in two different ways. One with a lot of self confidence but lack of self esteem ( strong ego) will therefor attract a person who have a lot of trauma and is depressed or something along that line. This because this person will be what you want you subconsciously want your lover to be.. someone who is super dependent on you cause you're so so important for this person. The person who is depressed and in need will than in return attract someone who will save them, and someone who wants to save them. And that's why you see this pattern. You get attracted to these girls cause they need you and you need them. You attract codependency cause that makes your ego feel loved. The same goes for the other girls. If I were you, I would start practicing self love and keep doing personal development. Keep meditating, keep learning, keep growing... but also start loving. Both yourself and other people. Start to find ways accept yourself and your feelings more. Don't fall for the trap of toxic relationships. It's not worth it, eventhough your ego is desperate for it.
  21. All of the 3 is a practice. Google around and see what you can find. You need to reprogram your subconscious mind and together with this expand your conciousness. GL
  22. I have thought about that aswell but than again. That's a completely different life purpose than talking to people and giving them insights on the fly! Thanks for the suggestion tho