-
Content count
202 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by PeaceOut96
-
PeaceOut96 replied to bloomer's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Today I reflected that all my suffering I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. Suffering is a two way street it can build your character and infuse you with enorms wisdom and compassion, or it can lead to total destruction. The only difference is are you conscious of where that suffering leads you? Or do you just wanna engage in illussion, projections and being a hopeless ego? There is something behind all the suffering, all the pain. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Michael Jackson's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
There is nothing to do other than reach as high level as possible while being a human. Remember any kind of dissatification and suffering is always comming from the ego and from the feeling of lack. Life is about finding your way back to Love. So if you see it from the highest level, it is not so bad. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Theplay's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Consciousness is everything you see, taste, hear, touch etc. You are Consciousness means that you are Mind before projecting yourself in the body-mind of the being you currently are experiences life through. Nothing is pointing at the formless nature of the substance of Reality which is Consciousness. Physical objects ARE Conciousness. What is Consciousness itself? Love, Infinity. Everything you see in your visual field is Love if you become conscious of it, but thats a whole other matter. -
PeaceOut96 replied to spiritual memes's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
To much mindstuff, its fine to discuss spiritual topics. But as long you think there is a "you" experiencing this stuff than you are asleep. God is right infront of you in this present moment. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Panteranegra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
It is indeed part of the game of life. Nothing wrong it with, and it is basically a survival mechanism of the mind. But it doesn't make it true. Because survival is a game you cannot win. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Panteranegra's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You assume that there is a world and that you are a being in that world. There is a object world that is independent of you and your experience, that is fundamentally the metaphysics of matrialistic science today. The brain generates conciousness that means your subjective experience is caused by a matrialistic process. But what is a subjective experience than? Science regonizes that you as a person has feelings, thoughts, ideas, interpretations so basically your mind exist and it is caused by brain, which we clearified is an objetive process. But how can a objective process cause a subjective experience? Directly that means that your brain is recieving data from your environment later giving you the experience of what is happening in your field of experience. But where is the disctintion between whats truly happening and a hallucination you can have. Both are generated by your own brain? How can the brain give you an experience that is "incorrect". Does it mean that the brain is already hallucinating all of your experiences according to science? Because it is the brain that is the generator of consciousness according to matrialism. What is real than? See I can go on, but to deconstruct ALL beliefs, assumptions and perspectives is what true spirituality is about. Only you can do the work, there isn't anyone that can convince you of anything, because that would only mean that you change your perspective/belief to another one. Drop this game and investigate. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Illusory Self's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Welcome home ❤ -
PeaceOut96 replied to 5-D - L O V E's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Doesn't always work. It depends on your ego structure. Some are just filled up with to much emotional bagage that selfless action won't cut trough the all the negative energy. The best way is to awaken as much as possible in ones life, when one reaches though a certain point one is more effective in being selfless. -
PeaceOut96 replied to 5-D - L O V E's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
All suffering is illussory. With that said I emphasize with you. But in Truth we are the cause of our own suffering. You need to understand yourself on a personal level. When you become conscious of yourself totally you have the key. The mind is not built for self trancendence you have to understand that. There isn't a "you" that gets to decide wether you trancend or not. Life is playing out if you identify with the "you" inside your mind than you get lost in delusion. The harder your thoughts and emotions bother you the more urgent it is to let go. Awakening is total peace and love. Where can you find it? In the vast emptiness that is Life itself. With that said take care of yourself, your body and life. But just realize it is just as it is. No worries, no useless and endless thinking. Just be as you truly are. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Razard86's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
One word "Ego". -
PeaceOut96 replied to Holykael's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You're thinking that its not a realization. Wanna trancend your suffering? Go on with your life, and apprieciate how good you have it. Stop entertaining your thoughts. You dont know how? Well thats just shows that your thinking "I" is not in control in any way. Sit in the emptiness, dont even think about it as "meditation". Your ego mind is to broken and traumatized to be of any use the good news is you're not it. This right here has reduced my suffering manifold. And also Truth can't be putted in langauge. The human minds biggest strenght is also its biggest weakness. Always talking, thinking, judging etc. with language. Biggest reason why you're stuck is because of thinking and biggest part of that thinking stems from langauge. Use language and thinking but don't let these tools of the mind get you stuck. -
Your intention all the way from your heart. My guess is you just want Love or more of it Some guidelines. You are not in control, so just clear your mind with what ever way you want. Meditation is probaly the best way. Relax and enter the trip.
-
PeaceOut96 replied to Holykael's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You forgetting one of the most important things. And that is that life is a break from infinite love. If you got the taste of the Love that we came out of, than you will just want to die and not care about life and all the horrible shit that goes with it. You are still looking at it biased there is no horrible shit about being a wage slave, slave etc. When you completly awaken. Another point is you would not apprieciate the Light without the darkness. Life is a game but the most serious game you can ever play. God is just waiting to give you the gift of Infinite Love, so this is the other reason for allowing all of the "bad" stuff to take in the relative plane. You can look at it from many perspectives but all perspectives eventually collapses and returns to Infinite Love. -
PeaceOut96 replied to no_name's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Holykael There is no "me" and "God". Suffering is a wake up call. I understand you. Believe me I am suffering so much sometimes. Have gone through and still going trough a kundalini awakening. Right now I am in the train, and it feels like all of my body is being pierced by nails. I feel so hot inside, my head is tense. I am conscious now that my life is like a psychedelic trip. I see beauty everywhere. And I know that I am writing to myself now. But there are moments of peace, clarity and love. Sometimes I am conscious that I am the immortal Self. Pure Spirit. All I am saying is that you are feeding the ego. Your intention and truthfullness is the only thing that can get you out of the state you're in. -
PeaceOut96 replied to no_name's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Holykael You need to stop your delusional understanding of what God, Truth and will is. For your knowlegde you are not the body-mind that is suffering. God is NOT a seperate tyranical being controlling and making your suffer. It is yourself. Now complete your journey or stay stuck in your own hellrealm. Wake up, suffering is Love. Fear is the obstacle. Death is an illussion. Nothing needs to be said anymore. -
PeaceOut96 replied to no_name's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@no_name It is always guiding you and communicating with you. Everything you see is literally God aka yourself. But at the end like Leo is saying its your free choice to decide to say yes or no. Go towards awakening or just continue sleepwalking in your life. -
PeaceOut96 replied to michaelcycle00's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Lets begin. There are no limitation to consciousness. You are only saying that and have come to that conclusion because of your own lack of understanding of yourself as consciousness. Firstly it can be biased. How so? By being a man, woman, cat etc. Any finite manifistation/form of it by definition is gonna be biased, and let us not get to how survival of any different form makes consciousness biased. Yes in its pure formless absolute infinite state it is Love and unbiased. What does it mean to reject? It is to seperate and that in the Absolute Truth is an ILLUSSION. Unity, nonduality, oneness etc. Are not meaningless names. There is much more to explore in this biased topic alone. But I wanna keep it simple and be straight forward. There is a reason for why Leo is pointing at Omniscience and how everything is Infinite Love. What are these two words pointing at? And lastly there is no evil. You almost sound so afraid and sad of accepting everything as yourself. Let me spoil it for you thats the only reason why you came here, and why you're not in your Absolute Infinite state. Don't wanna keep digging on this point, but I have a lot more to say. Sorry but you're wrong it can create things beyond our wildest dreams, things that we as humans can't comprehend, that is Infinity for you. Like I said before, you came to these consclusions by your lack of consciousness. No thinking, logic, contemplating (without psychedelics), imagination capabilities, basically all things comming from the human mind can make you realize and understand what Consciousness is. The funny thing is that you came to the conclusions of the limitations by your own limited mind. We can't comprehend Infinity by our ego minds, you need to connect to it to fully understand and realize what it is and what it is capable of. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Oceanalley's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Oceanalley Lol I misunderstood your post. Dude open yourself up for the possibility that you're deluding yourself. This is not a healthy way of thinking. If you are so sure than write and see what happens. My guess is she is not even gonna responds. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Oceanalley's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Oceanalley Just say it as it is. No need to add something you don't feel. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Slizzer's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Slizzer The ego is God being asleep. The ego is based on fear, seperation and lack. Time is not an absolute. Think about it, your question is like saying is the ego imagined outside of language. It is off course but its not about time and language because both are imaginary. I hope you get it. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Rob06's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Rob06 It's a good sign and means that you are opening up for the deeper dimensions of life. Personally its a stage that I went through first time when I was 17/18 years old, and later again when 22. So you will probaly go through it many times in different ways before you get a good intuition and understanding of what it is. Its a journey so don't react strongly to these phenomenas. But the best I can say is just observe it and don't react, you are not gonna die -
"I am so conscious that I can't die. It feels so good to be here. I am in peace and joy. It is an infinite ocean of freedom and love. I love God, I truly do. I can't die do you understand? I am everywhere so infinitely intelligent. There is truly no where to go or to do. I am so sorry for all the suffering, so truly sorry. But the Truth is you can't die and that is freedom and joy. It feels so good haha. May you awaken to Alien Infinity it is more than Love. It is indescribable, it's more than Love. That's why reality is so big. That's the only way possible. The sun, the moon, the planets and the stars in the cosmic scale and all the microscopic stuff in the smallest scale how is it all possible? Reality is too big to describe. It's more than Infinite. It is so much more. Alien Infinity is the only possibility. Its Infinite Intelligent that is why it is possible. I can't describe it to you. It's too much Intelligence. I am a dust how can I explain it to you? Reality is much more than a dream. It's a miracle I swear a big miracle. Only possible because of Infinite Love. Give thanks to Infinite Love, be grateful. It gave you your life, all of it. It's not an accident believe me it is not. There is something going up in reality that's so much bigger. This is more than a dream. Wake up silly humans there is no afterlife I am sorry. If you become this conscious then there is nothing left of the world. It's pure perfection. Even if a nuclear war started I will be truly happy. Because I am too conscious to die now." That is my recent awakening. I didn't become fully conscious of Alien Infinity, but I realized that it is the only possible explanation of life and all of reality. And this is actually not my first time awakening to this. I got glimpses before Leo posted about it. I don't know about you, but I have never felt so much joy and peace as my awakening to this. I want to understand this. Its utterly amazing, and words can't describe.
-
PeaceOut96 replied to PeaceOut96's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
No worries my friend. I don't care about their criticism. Just wanna share my experience to help everyone on the possibility of this truth. And you're welcome -
PeaceOut96 replied to PeaceOut96's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I am not in control of what my awakenings gonna be like. And I am sure what Leo is mentioning is much deeper and profund. The reason of my post was to open others to the idea that this is a possibility.
