-
Content count
202 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by PeaceOut96
-
PeaceOut96 replied to PeaceOut96's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
My hearts aches for the Love. I am doing nothing. Just waiting ? -
PeaceOut96 replied to PeaceOut96's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@puporing If you transcend the fear of God the game is over. ? -
PeaceOut96 replied to PeaceOut96's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Thats also what I intuited. But it was also in regards to physical death. The way Leo puts it is that every incarnation gets to Omniscience after physical death, which is not true from my understanding. That would mean that suicide in every situation would lead to this Ultimate Realization. -
PeaceOut96 replied to PeaceOut96's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@tuku747 Indeed. I don't care about belief, even though I am holding on to one. Ready to drop it. What I do care about is Truth, not more illussions. We are commincating via. The mind right now. But I wanna understand that which is above the mind. Langauge of Light. The Truth can't be putted into words yet alone these paragrafs. The Truth is not about beliefs. An individual doesn't get to decide. There isn't any individual. Its all an illussion. -
PeaceOut96 replied to PeaceOut96's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@tuku747 appriciate your respond, but that was not what I was directly pointing towards. I know there isn't any rigid rule that imposes Consciousness because all limits are self imposed and Consciousness is Infinite. But I am asking a very nuanced thing. And that is in regards to my current understanding, because realizations are serious business. The most serious, its a game that God loves to play with itself. I don't believe that God reveals itself fully to itself after an incarnation, thus what my question was pointing at. There isn't any individual. It is always God. All of what you wrote above is just getting into more dreaming. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Petals's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Its lot more complicated than that. God is not directly dreaming being a human. It is but what I mean is there are many layers to it. You have a physical body obsviously and than an energic body, astral body and a soul vehicle. The seperation doesn't begin with the ego but with the soul. Realization is the soul/individuated perspective returning to the source, which has always been here, but hiding in grids of illussions. Death is imaginary from the Absolute, but this insight doesn't free you. Obviously even going after absolute freedom is still a dream, God is way beyond that. But thats the game that is being played. What Leo is talking is not wrong per say, but don't get the idea that suicide leads to this realization. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Inliytened1's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Inliytened1 From my experience and insights is that God is always God. Consciousness is always consciousness no matter what state or form. Everything is imaginition. I am more consciousness now in regards to before where I didn't know who I was. I'm always pondering whats the difference between all of my awakenings and state now and before where I believed I was a human. Like being a human was my essens. But I understand now that its a dream. The limits on consciousness before was self imposed. Get this! Like how can God forget and remember? How can God limit itself, and than awake? The limits are self imposed. Your source is never asleep. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Breakingthewall's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Breakingthewall ??❤ -
PeaceOut96 replied to Siedah's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
She didn't breaktrough to the infinite love realization like you. Everybody is different, have different ego structures, traumas, karmic trajectory etc. There is more depth to this than people realize. Awakening is beyond the mind, this doesn't mean that thinking and contemplating is useless, but use is as a correct instrument instead of doubting. Its the ego in you who doubts if you had an awakening. Its also normal, you get to these super highs states with substances. Its like being blasted out of your body, and than come down again. What you describe is correct. Your friend didnt get past the ego. She awoke to the "void" but couldnt let go and go deeper like you did. It takes courage and wisdom. I salute you. Good job. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Bujo's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Bujo Its aspects of yourself that you need to integrate. Fear is seperation. Love is union. Get lost in illussions or accept it all as yourself. What do you want chaos or peace? -
PeaceOut96 replied to Vlad_'s topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You are full of fear Holy Keal thats what your suffering is based on. You demonize God because of your fear of his Love. Realize it deeper and deeper until you fall out of the ego's spell. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Vlad_'s topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Its one of the most beautiful Truth that there could be. Off course it is this way. Thats what it means to be God. Oneness, Love, Infinity, Nothingness. Total Peace. But really apprieciate the design. You get to experience what it is like to be this seperated being. Look at the fucking world. Its big, grand, full of life, full of beauty. Sorrow and joy. -
PeaceOut96 replied to iboughtleosbooklist's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Because of Infinite love. Because of getting the experience of getting and recieving love. From the One to Many. But the Truth is Absolute so no matter how lost in seperation and illussion God gets, its assured to wake up. Wake it self up. Thats what all of Life is about. If you become conscious enough you would know that all other people and everything is yourself. When the dream gets to demonic and consciousness to seperated from itself than the desire to wake up fully begins. -
PeaceOut96 replied to meninojiraya's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@meninojiraya You probably have some deep trauma that you need to work on. You describing the devil hidden in the light is just your fear of infinite love. Fear is an illussion, there is nothing to fear or worry about. The Love and Peace you want is inside you. You need to open your mind and heart to that possible that all that "horrible" stuff that has happened to you are nothing but a total illussion. If you seek from your heart and you're being totally honest with yourself every moment as much as possible, than you can get to begin the journey towards total healing. But remember its not in your hands, so just flow as much as possible with life. Use your inner intelligence, heart and open your mind for possiblities. -
PeaceOut96 replied to StarStruck's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The body would not survive ind the end. Its a pointless way of thinking. Our consciousness is eternal. There is no death for the Seer. No souls, and no reincarnation. Sorry. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Mips's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Speaking from my own psychedelic trips, than there is indeed a difference between before the breaktroughs and after. In the first few trips there wasn't a big difference, but when you go deep and enter these higher states than it does affect your "baseline" state. All from energitic changes, physiological etc. But its not the same as when you took the substances. -
PeaceOut96 replied to StarStruck's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Most intelligent reaction ? -
PeaceOut96 replied to StarStruck's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The problem is not overpopulation per say, but also the over consumerism we have especially in the West. What I learned in my university is that there is a heavily focus on applying a circular economic system and solving the energy crisis trough a more green approach. The only problem is that the transition goes slowly. The current economy is not serious enough before we stand in a big crisis. -
PeaceOut96 replied to StarStruck's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
And so what? Its out of our hands, its useless to worry about it. -
PeaceOut96 replied to Keanu's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Keanu Awaken so much that you wouldn't post this. So much that you'll be laughing over what ever reason you wrote this. I am just taking a guess now, but you probaly wrote this to help yourself go deeper ? -
I have had some. One of them is my 5th trip with 30g of strong magic truffles. Holy shit, my trip started very good. Did it in late afternoon where I looked outside and just was shown the magic, beauty and wonder. After 30 min it began. I got so conscious that I panicked, I didn't even think I was going to die, but just to be stuck in a state of confusion and paranoria. I took 2 baths, and I was still totally stressed out lmfao. When I went to the bathroom I forget earlier how I got there. My imagination got blurred and I thought or believed that I maybe went trough my walls! Yes like I went trough my walls, but it was a state of total confusion and paranoria so I probably did not do it. I off course I didnt know my trip would be such a mindfuck, so on the comedown my friend came by, not a good place to be after such intens trip lol. And I asked him if its just all an illussion ? He found out that I took mushrooms, and said that I shouldnt touch drugs and this is what happens. After that we basically just had a good conversation which calmed me down. What a good day, miss my earliest psychedelics trips ?
-
PeaceOut96 replied to Javfly33's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Indeed. All of my experiences of life support what I already knew deep down. Its all a game of pretense and manipulation. There is no unconditional love between any body. And its all good, its part of how this game was designed. But while at the ego level, infinite love seems like pure inperfection, unfairness, "evil" and just a disguting game. The irony is that it is your own ego which puts a veil over the Truth. There is no other way this could be possible if you were not God. -
You can't even see her face properly ?
-
Scored 4/40. Seriously its a good test. But there is some nuance that is lacking in the test. The choice between the statements was either full blown narcisstic or a somewhat humble one.
-
PeaceOut96 replied to Matt23's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
The ego gets nothing it is God who awakens.
