yetineti

Member
  • Content count

    1,533
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yetineti

  1. @BipolarGrowth If you know it affects your physical health, it’s not too much of a jump to see how it can affect your consciousness.
  2. @Goldzilla You do not know what you’re talking about. Sure, self development, enlightenment, good health, etc. can go hand and hand but not to the level you are saying. If it can it is one of the rarest things known to man. You have no experience with it regardless which is why you continue to push your ‘perspective’ and ‘view’ on it like a devil.
  3. I remember in kindergarten or first grade I grabbed a GI Joe book for the first time and decided to give it a try. As I grabbed it and was walking away, one of my friends began telling me how lame the book was and shaming me a little for choosing it (this is elementary school mind you, no grudge here, I find it hilarious). I put the book back, he picks it up and I realize it was the only one. He checks it out. I got swindled.
  4. I agree with Leo on this one, IQ tests are a one dimensional measurement of intelligence. Nonetheless, he’d probably score at least a 160, if not closer to 200 lol.
  5. The answer is relative to you. What do you think when you imagine your life purpose? Career? To me, it’s the difference between self ignited discipline and freedom, a life purpose, and wage slavery and dependence, a career. A career will get me some security and certainly cash (nothing wrong with that) but leave me dependent and mechanical. A life purpose, done effectively with patience, could hypothetically (because I’m not there yet) provide a comparable amount of cash and security while leaving room for creativity and perhaps more importantly, purpose. The difference between just surviving and truly living. Of course it’s easier to just keep the job I have now.
  6. @BipolarGrowth If your implication is that bestiality is bad, you have missed the point.
  7. I'm the saxophone here Made with my friends band.