-
Content count
1,533 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by yetineti
-
I like to hit stage orange people with the most logical bullshit until they submit and then I hit them with the stage green love. Super vague response, I know - but really this has worked. Stage orange people have that ‘athlete’ banter. The type of insulting you see on the show shark tank. As I have developed I gotten more and more concerned with insulting people - but forget how ruthless stages like blue and orange can be verbally to each other. Consequently, I will watch my words more when really I could just give them some easy rationalization about how they are screwing themselves (which they already know, and is why they are miserable) and then let them know how loved they. It is one of the things that got me out of orange. Anytime I would have a problem with myself I’d have to start letting myself know that ‘it is okay, someone else has been here.’ And that’s stage green in a nut shell; the community. The other option that has worked for me with others is acting ignorant in a smooth way. Instead of going to the over rational route and then hitting them with the love - just act ignorant. What going on here? Can you help me understand? And use the Jordan Peterson tactic of ‘only try to explain something to someone when you have already explain their points back to them in a way they agree with.’ Basically just act dumb so he has to explain him self and then really listen and repeat his words back to him, not to make a point, but to give him the closure he wants. Also, idk what your brothers deal is. There is almost certainly context I’m not getting here. these Were just ways I have successfully worked with people, specially stage orange.
-
@At awe Shadow was a word choice with a potentially negative connotation I did not intend. Basically, I meant, I have a lot of blue in me still. This test did a better job at showing that than other ones, while still relaying that the ‘higher’ stages (like yellow and green) are still in me.
-
Might be the most accurate one so far; these tests are always tricky. But, I felt although the other ones rated me too highly. This one seemed to be slightly more fair while still showing me my shadows. Who knows?
-
yetineti replied to Bobby_2021's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Something’s makes lot more sense when you let them not make sense. -
yetineti replied to Bobby_2021's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Judy2 This was a really sweet way of saying what I just spent way too much time on lol. I love to over intellectualize. -
yetineti replied to Bobby_2021's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Certainly a confusing question. Nondualism means no differences. Which means no difference between differences. Which means there are differences, they’re just all the same. Dinstinctions/differences are the building blocks to learning. The more distinctions you make, essentially, the more discerning you are. However, do not forget that when you ‘divide reality’ you’re just building It too. Vice versa Example on how a difference is a similarity and this is all just word games talking about the same thing (because everything is the same thing): Water and flavored water, while seeming to have an obvious difference in flavor, share this difference in common with each other. This confusion is all part of the game though. Are they different? Aren’t they different? Well, they are absolutely the same thing, as anything else, but the Beauty of this dream is we get to play with that. Sometimes you’ll want to come across as dual, and you’ll deem it required. Other times not. PS watch Leo’s newer video ‘construction vs deconstruction’ or something like that. I don’t think intelligence is your problem here, but integration. At times I am sure what I have said here is obvious, other times it may seem very confusing and contradictory. That video does a good job of loosening our minds to distorted comparisons. -
@Nivsch It is your entitlement that brings suffering. “I deserve more.” We are all nobody’s, do not act although you get a treat. There is no difference between ‘control’ and ‘no control.’ Notice these anxious thoughts seemingly arise, uncontrollably, out of nowhere, while also seeming to be constructed directly by yourself. Hence the feeling of no control and the feeling that you could do something or your pain is tied to how much power you give your thoughts. I too have a lot of anxiety and some OCD habits. “I take full responsibility, but I have no control.” Keep observing your thoughts and get more comfortable with them, all the while try to hold these two thoughts simultaneously: 1. I take full responsibility for my anxiety. My level of anxiety is directly correlated to the amount of responsibility I take. 2. I have no control over my anxiety and surrender to the pain. These ‘opposing’ ideas will eventually balance out to your unique situation if you are open to them both. Some need to act, some surrender, most need both.
-
yetineti replied to happyhappy's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Nothing to get your hopes up about. Sure, it is possible but it will take lifetimes. Even when we have a society of ‘yellow and turquoise’ this will just open doors to new, higher, stages. -
yetineti replied to OneIntoOne's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I, admittedly, read absolutely nothing but the title here. Either way, best of luck dude. Takes a real dead end to come to some other dudes website and try to roast him or something. I have been there, you’ll figure it out. Edit: I read it now and stand by my initial comments. Additionally, now that I have the full context of you post, I would like to say: No, it does not ‘have to make sense.’ But I sure would have liked it to. Watch out for your own projections buddy. This was never about Leo. Love you, remember what you said about not sitting around and flaunting your realizations. -
Haha, we don’t deserve and update or anything here guys. There’s more in this website than even imaginable.
-
Love
-
I would be surprised if Leo gives a straightforward answer on this. Unless he is in the editing or later stages of the book, it is a difficult timeline to give. @Knowledge Hoarder @Ulax As far as the topic, I believe the deconstruction of science will be a fraction of the books totality. If I am not mistaken the book will be on the self-deception, tricks of the mind, science, reality, God. From what I’ve heard it sounds like the book is supposed to somehow ‘condense’ the general theme of all of his videos.
-
David Goggins definitely has a lot of great qualities. He works very hard; sometimes maybe too much. He, while I love his persona and work ethic, sometimes concerns me with how he pushes his body - to the breaking point - past the breaking point. But, honestly, he’s really just hurting himself. From what I’ve seen he is a pretty good dude.
-
You can be enlightened at any stage; or not.
-
Yes, correct. The Colors build upon another.
-
@Carl-Richard yeah struggling with the trajectory of growth. Been face slapped by a lot of awakenings and honestly kinda paranoid from that + weed. I have a lot of trauma to burn through. Stuff that didn’t have to be my problem but is not to be ignored how it has been. Family shit, etc.
-
@Carl-Richard yeah, thats where I’m at. not all of it but most. Feels horrible
-
@Carl-Richard What do you mean, ‘mind deleted from it.’ I am i daily user, struggling to love myself, and think I may be experiencing this delete thing. what’d you mean?
-
yetineti replied to kieranperez's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@Carl-Richard Ironically that’s what I was thinking. Because I see it as somewhat of a shit post so I’m here wondering why y’all are digging into it so much. But, I could be wrong, maybe it’s not a shit post. Either way, I think we agree there’s still a lot of issues with someone of his influence posting something so dumb and powerful to the weak minded. I do have a hard time accepting the weak minded though. I am naive. -
yetineti replied to kieranperez's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
Perhaps we see different motives for the post. After further reflection though, I definitely see the problems with the post. I should also say I think the ideology of the chart is dumb, obviously. Perhaps I didn’t consider the extent of how easily others may believe the chart. I look at it and think no more than ‘lol that’s dumb.’ I have a hard time accepting many might look at it and think ‘Yeah! Truth.’ ew that’s a hard pill to swallow -
yetineti replied to kieranperez's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@Carl-Richard Also, yes I know he knows what shit posting is; I have heard him talk about it many times actually. From multiple angles from ‘ghost and post,’ to just acknowledging trollers, to Russian trolls, etc. Can not speak for him, he isn’t my daddy or anything, but I think he has an idea of it. -
yetineti replied to kieranperez's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@Carl-Richard Aren’t boomer up until 1964? Not to get technical, but it seems although these arguments are rooted in something other than Truth. Much less logic and reason. So far it has been ‘do not under estimate his stupidity’ and some generational generalizations. Im not being unfair. I’d love so much to see what’s wrong with this post of his - other than the fact it can be misinterpreted. That I see, but I’m not seeing this ‘dumb ape boomer man deliberately brainwash.’ But I’m open to it. Edit: ‘dumb ape boomer man deliberately brainwash.’ - also, not saying anyone here said anything like this; just the vibe I am getting. -
yetineti replied to kieranperez's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@hoodrow trillson How do you know he did not post it ironically? What’s funny? I agree though, do not like his comedy at all. However, that may even make it more evident that this is a bad joke; not deliberate endorsement. -
yetineti replied to kieranperez's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@Danioover9000 I agree with you. To me, this is an obvious shit post. Now if people want to talk about the consequences of shit posting, I’m all ears. But for anyone taking this as Rogan’s true opinions - I think you’re missing something. Or maybe I am, so enlighten me. But enough of these weak arguments. -
yetineti replied to kieranperez's topic in Society, Politics, Government, Environment, Current Events
@Opo Your argument is weak and hostile.
