-
Content count
18,233 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Breakingthewall
-
Breakingthewall replied to Into The Void's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
1 why you say that you aren't the body? You could be. An universe materialistic, millions of years of evolución, and voila, a body with a brain that think and talk, an algorithm, but you perceive that it isn't like that, itsnt it? 2 if you do psichodelics, especially 5 meo , you perceive the eternity and the conciousness, and Is more or less the same for everyone, and almost the same than the description of the mistics -
Breakingthewall replied to StudentOfLeove's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Because the mind is limited. But it's very easy to forget that again and again -
Breakingthewall replied to confused's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Perfect definition -
Breakingthewall replied to electroBeam's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I think in a level human are puppets, of animals, who act by instinct but in another level you can attract some circumstances with your deepest willing, or thoughts, like a kind of power, so you are the puppet and same time who make the puppet dance -
Breakingthewall replied to vinc3nc's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
In my experience, me , so god, realized that I was alone in the no time. So god realized of that in everyone ? God makes himself blind in every life, and awake in every life, but same time is only one. Definitely I wouldn't explain to my mom neither in a business lunch -
Breakingthewall replied to Dazgwny's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yeah! .Really good perception. It is. You are alone, but same time all is real. Love , miracle -
Breakingthewall replied to vinc3nc's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I just did 5 meo again a wile ago, not big dose. I did 2 times separate. I was getting crazy feeling the eternity, and I did. Second time I realized of that. It's not like, in a way I'm a conciousness, no no. I'm one, I'm god, I'm eternal. Now I'm the guy again, nice to be! Really nice in fact. But what the fuck...I am eternal . Ha! How its possible??? Now I'm doubting, but in that moment was absolutely clear. Men, no solipsism , no alone, no problem. You are god my friend, and you love yourself, you are not sad of scared, you are like happy. Not happy, you love, nice , good. It's not a bad thing, really -
Breakingthewall replied to vinc3nc's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Not exactly for the ego in my experience. Was like: I'm one. I'm alone. It's eternal. Wasn't the ego who realized. Was the one that I am. I'm the one, eternal, alone. It's a not small realization. I'm god. Ha! Not so bad at least. But I'm alone. Only me exist. But brothers, it's real. You are one, alone, eternal. How is possible this craziness????? -
Breakingthewall replied to vinc3nc's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I did 5 meo and I experienced exactly that. I was one, alone in the no time for the eternity. Was absolutely traumatic -
Breakingthewall replied to vinc3nc's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Inliytened1 it means that the self want to Scape of himself, that's why exist the illusion -
Breakingthewall replied to vinc3nc's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I perceived Exactly that tripping but I'm almost sure that itsnt a real perception. It's a merge of the eternity and the ego. The ego desperate in the no time. The self is infinite. Can't be alone, or stuck. Is complete. O it's that I want to believe. I didn't realize god conciousness, so I cannot say. I want to believe that because no one of the enlightened people said that the self is desperate in the jail of the eternity, but it's that I perceived, and very clearly -
Breakingthewall replied to Dazgwny's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Ha! For me is the same. Ok there is a self, there is no time, there is no thing, reality is an illusion and time too...I do psicodélics and I intuite , even I see, but my mind ask: why? Why??? A infinite self alone in the eternity of the no time? Why????? There are other "self's" in other dimensions? What the hell is that? I think the only way is surrender, but for the ego is difficult. The ego needs to know, develop, go, do -
Breakingthewall replied to Dazgwny's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Good advice. Think that even the people and the reality that us perceived is an illusion, is existing as illusion , so the other people exist. Illusion or real are only concepts. The point is go beyond the concept, forget the need of understanding , the mind can't understand -
Breakingthewall replied to Mvrs's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Sometimes I have the perception that I'm not me, I'm who perceive and that "me" is like a puppet , and there is not "when I die", because the time doesn't exist, there is no movement, so when you die you are not going to merge with the nothing because you are already merged right now. The question for me is: why all of this illusion? Must be for something. All is too perfect. -
Breakingthewall replied to Mvrs's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Time is infinite because there's no time. It's not like a flow of time that never ends, is a no-time, all in the same moment without movement. So that "all" deeply can't be something. There's no time and no thing. How to understand that and the world that we perceive? I don't know -
Breakingthewall replied to SoonHei's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
?About marriages and money, ok, could be....but about the intuition, it's really difficult to know. Some people have a really smart mind, they understand all the concepts and ideas, they had read thousands of books, and may be they had had some experiences. Maybe even they think they are enlightened and they aren't. I think doubt is absolutely necessary -
Breakingthewall replied to SoonHei's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I would consider that maybe just because he realized the Self doesn't me he has access to all the skills possible Maybe because the only skill of the self is creating all the reality and the reality is exactly how the self "want" and there aren't "skills" but who knows -
Breakingthewall replied to SoonHei's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
You are right! I blame and judge him too fast. But I can't avoid to feel he is a fake. Maybe he isn't. But a scale of different levels of enlightenment with numbers, and miracles like healing his eyes ring the alarm bells for me. And I have the idea, probably wrong, that when you are enlightened you live the human relationship in another level, different that get married and divorced 3 times. Married? Who needs that? I'm judging, I know, but when anyone say: hey I'm enlightened, the way to get it is this, is normal to judge, because there is not a way to know if he is honest or a fake money maker -
Breakingthewall replied to SoonHei's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Adamq8 could be! Who knows the willing of the conciousness@JosephKnecht Hawkins I the man who established an numeral scale of enlightenment? Who decided get the enlightenment and goes 1 year or like that to a retirement and finished enlightened , and after that he earned some millions selling books and got married.3 times? -
Breakingthewall replied to SoonHei's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
many famous enlightened masters died of cancer, some quite young, like Ramakrishna. I suppose if they could have done something about it they would have. -
Breakingthewall replied to Someone here's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Where is the point with illusion or not illusion? There are only mental distinctions. When the body finish, the ego finish too. Most people here are triying to go beyond the ego to experience the being that is not in the time. I think as you experience more that being and less the ego, death is less important, but still important, because the ego, illusion or not, exist. Go absolutely beyond the ego? Its possible to I think, but why dont let the ego be? Knowing that you are not only the ego, of course, perceiving the infinite as much is possible, but giving to the ego the importance that it has. At the end it's going to dissapear -
Breakingthewall replied to Alfonsoo's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Incredible the video of the woman and the gorilla, we are really close of the animals -
Breakingthewall replied to Alfonsoo's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
@Tim R yeah but animals always repeat the same patrons , for example, a group of chimpanzee, in the jungle, in the zoo, anywhere, do almost exactly organisation, when they are more than 60 the group get broken and another male start another group. Humans have this kind of patrons too, but are absolutely heterogeneous. There are humans designing computers same time others are in the jungle living in the prehistory. Animals have language but only to say danger, love, hunger...etc. only humans build histories, that's why we are crazy . But it's another particularity. Our brain is capable to understand the mathematics of the universe, the relativity, the quantum mechanics. A man from the prehistory could understand the relativity if anyone teach him. -
Breakingthewall replied to Alfonsoo's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
But really special animals. The only animal with language. I read that is a law about language, the pif or piff law, in all languages the most used word is used double times than the second one and the second one double times than the third one...in all languages, even the oldest and tribal languages...so language is in our genes, and language creates the ego...so could say that the ego is in our genes -
The toxic people rarely know that they are toxic! Usually they think that they are really good but the others are so bad with them...the problem is that they always find another who wants to start a toxic relationship, and get toxic together. If you are in a relationship with a toxic person, probably it's because you are toxic too
