Breakingthewall

Member
  • Content count

    18,233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Breakingthewall

  1. @abrakamowse until all is so clear that there is no need to understand. What a rest! It's the ego who have the need of understanding. And probably there is not possibility or understanding
  2. Absolutely, better don't try. the mind gets rebel after those realizations but it's useless
  3. At the end if you close your eyes and stop your mind only being remains. Maybe that's why it's sayed that all is illusion. About the perception and the reality, impossible to arrive to any conclusions rationalizing. Mental masturbation
  4. Well, it would be said that there is a reality and a perception of reality, right? There is something and I with my perceiving organs (eyes + brain for example) create a perception, two separate things. and a third that analyzes and interprets it. I have seen for a while that they were only one, and that reality was being created, and in reaction my vision is completely materialistic now, and really it looks very logical
  5. That the structure formed by that cloud of thoughts called "i" is formed by thoughts of negativity, and this aggressive dynamic decreases the serotonin in your brain (maybe, difficult to say what is before, the egg or the chicken, but I'd say first are the thoughts)
  6. Better the illusion of three. One who is perceived, another who creates all the perfect images, a hardworking artist trained in millions of years of evolution, and a third who comments on the whole play, and he relates it all to his miserable fantasy of the "i"
  7. This is the point. Seems like that, but same time seems like they are two. The perceived is a creation of the perceiver, or is an interpretation of the perceiver. Useless question, i know, it's Impossible to answer.
  8. Maybe I'm wrong and I haven't gotten his message, but it seems to me that he says: you will only awake if you follow the path that I set for you. I am someone special, different, unique. You are not like me , but if you follow me, you will get something, give me your willing, is dangerous for you .you are a child who must be guided
  9. I heard a talk from him about that and he said that he was a normal businessman, married, without mystical concerns, and that sitting on a hill looking at the landscape he had an experience of unity. also shadguru means guru without training right?
  10. He always talks about the indispensable importance of a guru to awake, but he woke up without a guru.
  11. @Scholar great insight, beautiful, but how to understand the duality? Being is, does not do, does not pass, does not occur, does not change. It is the bright light that is, pure, with no place to go, no goal to reach, no time. But the apparent reality is exactly the opposite, evolution, time, goal, progress. I understand one and I understand the other (I do not speak at a conceptual level), but the two together ... how? Well , this is the answer, stop the machine to see. But still...
  12. at least you clearly see that wishes are an empty trap. others will be satisfied and happy thinking about the great things they are going to achieve in life, and at some point they will realize that they have been turning the hamster wheel like idiots, perhaps for a long time. Regarding what to do: the obvious, follow your trends, listen to your inner voice, life will show you the way if you do not deviate. the less you get away from yourself, the better. Enjoy every second of the trip
  13. Exactly ,a tree is completely, or a stone. what will probably cease to exist is identity, the sense of i, but it is unreal right now. everything that is not pure being is unreal. If there was a lifeless universe it would also be. being without identity. Detachment from the identity is the work
  14. To choose the world, the ego, giving in return your true essence, the love
  15. if there is only one but that one is infinite, it is not "only one". Continuing with the example of moksha from the library, if it is infinite, and you have read 1 followed by a thousand zeros of books, and a bird has not read any, you both know the same: nothing. For me it has been very important to realize this, there is nothing to know, nothing to grasp, just be (repetitive I know)
  16. unique is an open person, totally natural, innocent, much easier to love spontaneously than most, and at the end of the video it is said: you have to love all parts of this world, as if implying, you have to love even a unique ... well, I wish all humans were like that. it's easy for love to flow with someone like that, without malice the idea and the execution of the video are wonderful, and if it have diffusion is fantastic, great job
  17. I just wanted to express that there are better ways to teach people, but everyone does it the way they want. Peace and sincere love
  18. What do you think about adyashanty?
  19. True, that's what this work is about, but it's not that easy, you don't need to talk to people like a narcissistic father would do to his son to show him how dumb he is, and how superior is him
  20. If you tear down the walls of your mind, formed by concept, fear, desire, logic and attachment, you will be an open antenna for reception. this is mystic imo
  21. I would like to know if in the spiritual tradition there is evidence of this experience, surely yes: I not am . Ultimately denial, the opposite of the famous I am. Not nothing, before nothing, before before. The reality is that I not am. horrible to face. it happens to me with 5 meo sometimes. and when it happens it seems to me that it is beyond being the universe, being everything, etc. that the final reality is ....negation
  22. When something scares you so intense, it is necessary to face it, if not your life will be miserable, sooner or later you will have to do it, so the sooner the better. The faster and less risky way that I know are the psychedelic
  23. imo means that the separation is to a greater or lesser extent suffering. there is no rest because the mind is seeking, it cannot stop because it has been displaced from its center. This can manifest itself in many ways and there is no escape except to equalize. Whoever is insightful will realize that their only way out is a trip to the center